Author Topic: Project: Megamorphs #3 Alternate Animorphs Art  (Read 1693 times)

Offline poparena

Project: Megamorphs #3 Alternate Animorphs Art
« on: August 17, 2012, 05:11:37 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm currently working on the Opinionated Animorphs Book Guide for Megamorphs #3 Elfangor's Secret, and I'm going to open it as if I was making the videos in the alternate universe seen in the opening chapters, including an alternate opening theme. What I'd like is fan art as if Animorphs was published in this alternate universe. For example, the Animorphs standing and saluting in front of the empire's flag, cast pictures with Melissa instead of Rachel, war posters for the movement against "primatives" in Brazil, or whatever else you can imagine.

Anyone who wants to contibute can, in any form of image making, be it drawings, crayon, digital, whatever. I need them by August 30th, just go ahead and post them in the comments. Any art I use will be credited in the video and will include links to your personal art pages if you have them. Thanks a bunch!
Winner, Best RAFproject 2011

THE OPINIONATED ANIMORPHS BOOK GUIDE

NateSean

Re: Project: Megamorphs #3 Alternate Animorphs Art
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 04:06:04 PM »
This sounds like it would be a great exercise for the artists in our boards. I also know of someone from the Highlander forums that might be able to do this and I'll PM her right now.

NateSean

Re: Project: Megamorphs #3 Alternate Animorphs Art
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 11:57:06 AM »
Alas, my contact on the Highlander boards is busy. Will keep looking at some of the other forums I haunt.