Author Topic: Animorphs Roleplay  (Read 7829 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Animorphs Roleplay
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 06:36:22 AM »
Ax looked into the sky, looking for Tobias. He gave a reply only to Tobias, <<It is alright Tobias. I had an interesting encounter with a hiker that occupied my time. She was riding a bicycle through the woods. I told her I did not believe those to be very efficient means of travelling in such dense foliage. She then countered by mocking me for walking through without shoes. We had a discussion about the indigenous Humans that lived here before your Europeans came and settled these lands. It was very educational. I enjoyed it.>>

I looked at my legs and back at Kira, "Kira, this is a ruse in case someone walks by and sees us huddled at the bottom of a pool. Normally it would look weird if a group of kids were just hanging out in the bowl of an empty-ish skate park. If they see one kid that looks like he crashed, then they'll assume you're helping me. Thanks for the concern though."

I shook my head at Dru, "No one's going as a Human. We're talking about an inner circle meeting. They're going to know everyone there. So we have to be small, but still be able to know and even if possible, see what's going on. I already asked Dereck, and he's agreed to carry us on his body. He can extend his hologram to include us, and if anyone gets close to touching us, Dereck will just act like his 'personal space' is being invaded and move away."

Ax rejoined the conversation and asked, "Prince Sean, I don't believe any of us have an animal that would be able to see well enough while being small enough to be carried by the Chee."

I smiled and replied, "That's why I wanted to talk to you guys before The Gardens closed. We're getting a new morph."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2012, 12:41:15 PM »
I put on a sly grin. "Well Sean, why won't you tell us what it is, is it good? Will it be amazing?" I taunted
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2012, 04:32:21 PM »
((KIRA))

I gave Sean a little annoyed look of "I was trying to act normal, so sue me" at him but after a mention of a new animal intrigued me. " Nothing with more than four legs right? I still cringe when I got to give my dog and cat their flea and tick meds on their backs. I feel kind of bad for them. Like I'm killing the flea's relatives."

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
My eyes look down at Ax as I laughed alittle in his head.<Ha really Ax?>I said as I wasn't all that surprised he talked with someone but the subject was very neat.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2012, 03:01:56 AM »
Ax replied, <<Indeed.>> He then said, "I too would enjoy a mammal rather than an insect. Mam-mall. Mall. Mam."

I smiled, I knew the news of a new morph would entice them to go along with the plan. I replied, "No, they've got four. My mom told me about 'em. She just got a mating pair for the zoo. I made an appointment to go see them; she can get us access to play with 'em. Them's the perks of your mom being secretary to the main administrator."

I worked my legs free from the bike and stood up. I mounted the bike and said, "Let's go." I then rode into an adjoining bowl, went up and down, building speed. I then went straight up over the lip of the pool and landed outside the bowl. I called back, "My mom said we have until her boss gets back from lunch. So if we hurry, we can get there before her boss even leaves."

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2012, 05:17:29 AM »
<Let's go then.>I replied and jumped off my branch and flew straight up into the air, gaining height in the air to keep watch on them also to still do a small controller watch.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2012, 05:31:01 PM »
I got up grabbed my skateboard and started to follow Sean. "You still haven't told me what they are!" I said, getting annoyed.

Offline QIfry

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »
((KIRA))

I sighed with Sean's answer about it being not an insect. So as I saw him go out of the bowl with Dru shortly following with his skateboard, I ran up the side to the bowl where the stairs were and go to my own bike and started off.

<< I love it when we're like this,>> I said in private thought-speak to my little group. < It almost feels... Normal. Being with friends going on our own teenage adventures, just minus the alien invasion.> I grinned to myself as I sped up.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2012, 12:12:58 PM »
<<Really now Kira, you just used the words normal and alien invasion in the same sentence.>> I shook my head as I watched Ax, head into the woods. He was a mixture of all of our DNA he had Kira's eyes Sean's figure and my voice, but only in a different pitch. It is a technique called frolis manuevers that Ax taught us, it is quite useful. I let Sean lead the way to our trip to The Gardens.

Offline QIfry

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2012, 07:13:40 PM »
((KIRA))

I grumbled internally at Dru's comment. Oh one of these days Dru. I thought and changed the gears on my bike to catch alongside Sean.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2012, 11:40:49 PM »
I watched Ax going to the woods, so I decided to atleast watch over the others to The Garden then go back to patrolling the town.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »
I replied back letting everyone hear, <<Do I ever?>> I flash a charismatic, yet mischevious grin before taking off full speed.

As Dru and Kira banter, I hear her bike catching up. I slow down let her get beside me. I reach out and pat her once on the back, then regain my grip on my handlebars. I yell to her, "You and me both. What's the point of all this fighting, if we can't enjoy what we're fighting for?"

I looked up and saw a harrier above us. I smiled and called out, <<Couldn't catch up on foot Ax?>>

Ax flew high, pushed up by the thermals of the road. He kept distance from Tobias so it wouldn't look weird, the two of them sharing the same airspace. He replied, <<I could, Prince Sean, however that would require I "catch up" in my natural form. I do not believe it would be wise for me to do so in this public area.>>

I swallow my immediate response and nod replying, <<Too true Ax, good thinking.>>

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2012, 10:45:50 AM »
As we were nearing The Gardens parking lot I wondered what the new animal will be. It has 4 legs and we are allowed to play with it. <<Since we are here can you tell us what the animal is?>> I really wanted to know because the suspense was killing me.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 10:43:17 PM »
I looked back at Ax as I raised up on a thermal to make it not look like I was too close to Ax.<Hey Ax, relax alittle on your wings.>I said as I had way too much time flying compaired the others.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2012, 03:43:10 PM »
I slalomed through cars, SUVs, and the occasional motorcycle. I checked my watch and saw the time my mom had told me was fast approaching. If we timed it right, we'd be showing up as her boss was leaving. I ignored Dru's pestering and parked my bike. I saw my mom at the exit, asking her boss a couple of questions. I assume she did this as a ruse so she had an excuse to greet us. Otherwise we'd have had to pay.

I look up at Ax and say, <<Hey Ax, there should be a white, green, and purple SUV that are surrounding a motorcycle. You should be able to morph there.>>

I opened my backpack and took out my handling glove my mom gave me. I put it on and reached my hand out. I called out to Tobias, <<C'mon buddy, you know the drill, try to stay on the glove this time. Last time the zoo keepers almost tranquilized you. I'd rather avoid that this time around.>>
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:49:04 PM by Darth Revan »