Author Topic: Animorphs Roleplay  (Read 7826 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Re: Animorphs Roleplay
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »
My name is Tobias. I can't tell you my last name or where I live...heck I don't really even remember my last name. Anyway, I'm one of the only people who can protect Earth from the Yeerks. The Yeerks are slug like creatures that crawl in your head and takes over your mind. Really weird and creepy. And you never know when someone is a Yeerk, your best friend, your mom...your brother.

I was flying overhead in my normal job of keeping watch of known controllers and watching as they go.I am a red-tailed hawk a nothlit in the words of Andalite's. A person trapped in morph but more recently I had been giving my powers to morph again but I only use it when I can help the group cause I like to stay in my hawk self.

As I watched the controllers, decided to go check in on my friends. I saw as they went to the skatepark and flew over head as I smiled alittle to myself even though I was a hawk now I did still like watching my friends.<Hey guys.>I called down in thought-speak as I flew down and landed on a tree branch nearby the bowl.

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 06:01:55 PM »
I looked up at Tobias, <<We got some pretty important news.>> I told him. I got myself off the floor, brushed off my skinned knee, and sat down on the bench nearest the bowl.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 08:56:02 PM »
After the short ride to the skatepark and parking my bike next to the boys', I started down the ramp that was close to the bowl as I heard Sean's thought-speak. "Oi vey." I said to no one, pretending to look like Sean was being ****y with his tricks.

Without moving my head upwards, I heard Tobias. < Heya, Tobias. Already had breakfast?> I got to the boys and just folded my arms, pretending to survey the mess.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 12:59:48 AM »
I laid on the floor wondering why Dru went back up to a nearby bench. I gave Kira a nod and called out to the two, <<Guys, c'mon down here. Down here, no one can see us. If someone happens by, it'll look like you're helping me up.>>

I looked up at the passing silhouette of our friend, I asked in a normal tone without raising my voise, " Tobias, you can here us down here alright, right? It may look odd if a hawk is hanging around a crashed biker."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 02:30:14 AM »
I ran into and jumped into the bowl, hurting my ankles.

Offline QIfry

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 09:27:21 AM »
((KIRA))

I chuckled as Dru ran and ended up hurting his ankles. He's so accident prone. I thought as I knelt down to where Sean's legs were entangled with the bike. " You're not going to try to be one of those extreme sports guys going for the gold or something?" I was just trying to act normal if anyone saw up. So under my breath I whispered. "What's up?"

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 04:23:25 PM »
I laughed at Kira, "Sean? Extreme sports? HA!" <<No seriously, what is it that you neeed to tell us.>> I said becoming a bit agitated.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 07:40:53 PM »
I nodded as I folded my wings and looked around.<Yeah I already ate, a pretty big mouse.>before lowering my head and I begin to preen some feathers.<Yeah I can hear from here.>

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 03:12:57 AM »
I nodded to Tobias and gave a "very funny" smirk to Kira, replying, "Don't be jealous just because you didn't think of a proper cover story first."

I gave a more serious look to my team mates and said, "I got a call from Dereck this morning. The Yeerks are planning something big soon. He doesn't have a time table yet. They're supposed to get more details tonight at the next Sharing meeting."

I saw a silhouette peek over the bowl and I gave a slight, "Aw, dammit," playing the part. The form came into view, it was Ax. He called out, "Good morning Prince Sean, are you not well?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Hi Ax, no I'm not hurt. C'mon down here before you draw a crowd. If those stoners see you staring into this bowl, they may want to see what's so interesting."

Ax nodded wordlessly, he's become more used to Human mannerisms than when we first came upon him in the ocean, trapped in his Dome Ship. Ax is an Andalite, his real name is Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill. He's the brother of the Andalite that gave us this power to morph, Elfangor. As it turns out, Elfangor had been to Earth before that night he crashed at that construction site; because Elfangor is also the father of our friend Tobias. I know it sounds like some weird soap opera; but it's the truth.

Ax sat on the bowl's lip and slid down, sitting next to Dru. He smiled to the others and said, "Good morning. I apologize for my tardiness. I became confused between a skate park and state park. Many Humans I asked for directions told me to go many miles out of town."

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 04:28:31 AM »
I turned my head as I looked at Ax who was in reality was my uncle which was really weird and the same Elfangor was my dad...yeah my life really is screwed up as I sent Ax a private message.<Hey Ax-man sorry I didn't visit eariler, I had to go out early and get something to eat then go on patrol.>It was the truth and even though it was I felt kindof bad to stand up Ax like that since I always visited him and this was a rare time I didn't.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 11:56:35 AM »
I tried not to look at Ax, I scooted a couple inches away from him. I didn't want someone I know to see me with him, he was kinda strange in human morph and can lower my reputation. "That's Dereck for you, something big planned, but won't even tell us." I shrugged, "So are we gonna go to the sharing meeting, or will we want Dereck to tell usabout it when he is done?"

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
I rolled my eyes at Dru's weird aversion to Ax. After his remark and question, I replied, "He doesn't know any more than we do. He's told me all he knows. Remember, he's playing the role of a low level Controller. He's going to be told more info tonight. I figured we cold go ourselves and get the information first hand."

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 04:45:12 PM »
<<What morph? I prefer Human, because it is easier, and the yeerks won't expect it being us. Please not insects.>> I hated being in insect morph, but i don't mind it when necessary. I instinctively looked around to see who was watching us.

Offline QIfry

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 06:38:05 PM »
((KIRA))

I tried to hide a smirk from Ax's misdirections but only pretended to cough to cover a slight chuckle. << Well it depends on which entrance we take. If one of us go human and all of us go... say mice and hide in a hoodie pocket or something.>> I just threw out the idea.

I pretended to look over Sean to see if he was injured and put my hands out to him. "You goin' to lay there all day or do we got to carry you?"

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 07:06:08 PM »
<<Should we draw straws for human? I sure as heck wanna be human.>> I looked at Ax, watching the crackheads in the distance. "Where is the meeting gonna be held?" I asked Sean.