Author Topic: Animorphs Roleplay  (Read 7827 times)

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
Animorphs Roleplay
« on: June 19, 2012, 04:07:50 PM »
Hi my name Dru, I was once a regular kid who did regular things, but i don't even remember those times, it feels like ages ago. Honestly I regret even saying that I was once normal, because you are never once normal, it's either you aren't normal or you become strange and delusional. I wish this is a delusion, being able to morph into aliens and fight an alien invasion would be fun for me if I was 6 and didn't know anything about war, but this is intense, Like losing sleep, risk of dying intense. I wonder why I even agreed to doing this sometimes. Right then my alarm clock went off, I got up from my bed. I wasn't even sleeping because I knew all I would have is nightmares.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:10:37 PM by Underseen »
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Animorphs Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »
My name is Sean. I could tell you my last name, but I like keeping my freedom. What do I have to worry about my freedom for, you ask? Well, the exact opposite: enslavement, absolute and total enslavement. My body, mind, and... abilities become the property of something else. Not someone, something. They're called Yeerks, those that would enslave me; as they would enslave you, and every living soul on this planet. These Yeerks are a sapient parasitic alien. They're like a slug that crawls inside your ear, flattens itself out, wraps itself around your brain and hijacks all of your synapses. It taps directly into your brain, reroutes every electrical signal however it wants. It reads your thoughts, your memories, even your desires. They take complete control of you. You don't breathe, it does. When you want to look around, nothing happens unless it wants to. You become a prisoner within your own body; like being completely paralyzed, except your body continues to move. They use your voice, your mannerisms, your inside jokes. No one around you can tell you've changed. If you had an identical twin, even they could be fooled by the act these Yeerks put on.

This is what my friends and I have been fighting for the last couple of years. To free the Human race, to make sure these parasites don't suck our world dry; as they've done to many worlds before. That's right, there are "other" worlds. Other alien races that have fallen to these slugs; but we will be different. We won't go down so easy. How do we fight an enemy we can't see, you ask? Well, it helps to be invisible yourself. No, we don't actually turn invisible, but we might as well. My friends and I have an ability, a power if you will. We can metamorphose into animals, any animal. If it has DNA, we can become it. Granted, we can only stay that creature for two hours, but two hours is plenty of time to bust an area to hell and get out. You'd be surprised what we can accomplish in two hours. I certainly have been. Unfortunately, we have a friend that wasn't able to revert before his timer went off. He's had to live with the price of becoming a Nothlit. Fortunately for him, The Ellimist was kind to him and gave him his powers back; though his hawk body is now considered his original body, and he has to revert to it every two hours.

Now we weren't born with these abilities. We received them from another alien; this one was a good alien though. This alien also fights the Yeerks. He gave us this power to morph. It was a weird experience. He could speak to us using his mind. I always thought telepathy was some crazy theory, of course I thought the same thing about aliens too. He warned us about the Yeerks and what they've been doing here on Earth, and what they plan to do to it. I was only 13 at the time. I was on my way to a Marine recruitement office to talk about fighting for my country. I ended up getting recruited into a different war, fighting for all of Humanity, and we've been fighting ever since.

I was outside Dru's house, throwing pebbles at his window, trying to get his attention. Unfortunately, my phone was being dominated by my sister. She's always on our phone when she's not out with her friends. I still don't know what she does during the day. She's extremely secretive about it. I assume it's chick stuff. She talks about going to the beach, taking road trips, sleepovers. The last part definitely gets my attention, a sleepover with a bunch of 18 year-olds? The imagination wanders.

Luckily for me, before she took over the phone line, Dereck called me. Dereck is our friend. He's kind of like a spy, he and his family are always in the loop when it comes to Yeerk activity. He's not a Controller, but the Yeerks think he is. He's actually an android. He's called a Chee. I know it sounds like a version of a Nintendo console; but he's a LOT more advanced than any gaming system. He poses as Human-Controller and gathers information about the Yeerks. Before, all the Chee did was observe. They couldn't do anything because of their programming. They're physically unable to cause (directly or indirectly) harm. To any living sentient being. At all. That's why they're a spy network, and not back up. He's great for intelligence and cover; but not useful in combative situations. He just sort of sits there.

Anyhow, Dereck called me up with important information; and I had to tell Dru.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 06:17:02 PM »
I heard tapping on my window and looked out of it, and saw my friend Sean. <Dude, what do you need? I literally just woke up!>

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 07:50:08 PM »
((Dru, you're in morph at your house?))

My name is Kira.

I could explain the secret alien invasion our enemies, the Yeerks, have been doing on the down low to "recruit" humans to become slaves to them. To me, the worst part about it is that this massive enemy is no bigger than a large mouse that looks like a slug with flippers. With the massive population of our planet, it got the Yeerk Empire's interest and now they're here.

With that fateful day when Dru, Sean, Tobias ((is he still doing this?)) and I got to meet our first alien and got a weapon to try to stop the Yeerks' invasion. The ability to morph. The ability to turn into any animal whether it is mammal, bird, reptile, insects, weird ocean creatures, and yes... Even humans. For me, I don't got a problem with turning into someone else if I have to. It is not like I am hijacking their brain to make it my home like the Yeerks do.

The things I could tell you would fill up more pages than all of Harry Potter series combine but maybe one day, if we win, we can tell our tale.

But for right now, I was biking my way to Dru's house. Usually we try to get together in person on weekends if we can. If not, it is when we all talk on XBOX Live when we play Halo. When we found our first allies, the Chee, one of them made this awesome device that wires into their Chee network system so the audio of us three talking will sound like other people playing that they recorded prior. It's like Ventrilo for freedom fighters.

I parked my bike against the wooden fence on his parents' front porch and walked over to knock on the door.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »
I ran downstairs, in a white wifebeater and my plaid boxers. I answered the door to see Kira, "Is this just a party at my house, if it is can i at least get dressed first." I said sarcastically
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:10:53 PM by Underseen »

Offline QIfry

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
((KIRA))

" Hey! You were the one that set up this meeting early in the morning, not me. It's not my fault you are sawing redwoods in your sleep." I smiled half-sarcastic and half-pleased with myself. "I am not wearing a derby dress and goofy hat for no one, thank you. Remember that we couldn't meet at my house because my parents are putting on a party with almost hundred yuppie people. So I'm more than happy to be here." With that, I slid by Dru and entered the house.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 08:38:27 PM »
I ran upstairs and put on a Kobe Byrant Jersey and matching shorts. "I did plan this, but a man can't get his rest" I said with a groan. "Have you seen Tobias today?"

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
I was about to respond to Dru, when I saw Kira ride by and go to the front door. I decided to run up with her instead. I got to the front door when I saw Dru running back up the stairs. I asked her, "A bit abrasive, isn't it? Don't you think his parents will mind?"

When Dru came back dressed and asked his question, I shook my head, "No, he's probably hunting something. Ax should be along with him too. Having the meeting here at your place would be a bit weird, wouldn't it? I don't want to be in the middle of a conversation and have your parents walk in. Where should we go?"

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 10:26:20 PM »
"Let's head to the skatepark." I told my friends. I went into my room and grabbed my skateboard off my wall. "No one will be at the skatepark at this time of the day, and I never use this skateboard." I said montion to the skateboard in my hands, I don't skateboard, but this has been in my room as decoration for awhile now.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 11:51:47 PM »
I got ready to leave, not bringing a helmet. "Okay guys, lets go!" I was actually looking forward to skateboarding and not the mission briefing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:11:06 PM by Underseen »

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 05:21:08 AM »
I nod my head and run to the back of the house, retrieving my bike. I return, bike in tow. I hop on and follow Dru to our meeting destination.

Offline QIfry

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 07:47:37 AM »
((KIRA))

I rolled my eyes playfully with a "of course, the skatepark" expression and exited the house to get back on my bike. But I roll with it because of the idea of good time of privacy for us.

I got on my bike and waited to Sean. In some way it felt like we had our little gang, with the advantage of our very own eye-in-the sky with Tobias, but it always felt good for all of us to hang. Even though when we try to get Ax used to new things being in human morph, sometimes we had to treat his walking and balance like he's a toddler. So we always made sure that he sat down on the concrete or bench when we're in public.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »
I got on my skateboard and led the 1 and a half mile ride, we got there in about 8 minutes. No one was there but a group of kids our age smoking dope in the bathroom. "Oh yeah, this is why I never go here." I muttered to my friends as we walked into the entrance.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 02:22:36 PM »
I looked around the skatepark. It was fairly decent. I saw a distance from the restrooms, a collection of pools. I nod in that direction and say, "Over there. Try to make it look good just in case, huh?" I took off looking like a kid in Disneyland. I rode up and down a few quarter pipes, not actually getting air, but building speed. I launched off a couple of jumps and spun my handlebars. I made my way to the pools, jumped down into one, and when I got near the bottom, I circled inward toward the center tighter and tighter, pumping my brake 'til I got the bike to look like it had crashed. Really I had slowed it enough where I wasn't hurt; but if anyone came across us, it would look like were talking about the crash.

I yell out from the bowl, "Over here!" and waited for the others. I laid back on the cement with my legs still hooked strategically in my bike's frame. I sent out privately to the two of them, <<Don't actually jump down into the bowl please.>>

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2012, 02:52:00 PM »
I walked over to the bowl <<Watch out we got a badass over here.>> I said sarcastically. I wondered how Sean even did that, I tried to skate on the half-pipes almost completely forgetting the fact that I don't know how to skate and people were looking at me as if I was an idiot. <<What was the thing you wanted to tell me.>> I asked my friends, so I can forget about me getting hurt.