Author Topic: RAFfic: Chains of Time  (Read 7690 times)

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
RAFfic: Chains of Time
« on: June 07, 2012, 05:43:39 PM »
Based on the anime Black Rock Shooter, but I changed a lot of things You don't have to watch anime to understand this.
Chapter 1, Part 1: Abandonment

The sound of Sakki's heels echoed throughout what look like a trashed dancehall. The red curtins riped, windows black with dust, very little light came through. She approached a man dressed in all black and blue sitting on a beam high up. She reached out her pale hands as if asking to hold his hands.

The man, she once knew as Blue, smiled darkly as he stood, summoning a ninjato* made of ice, snd jumped down. He raised the blade as he fell, aiming of Sakki's neck...

14 years earlier

"Alright, class. Settle down." Teach said. "I want you all to find a partner  for this activity"

Everyone in the class got up and sat next to a friend in the class. Sakki frowned, she was fairly new to the school so no one really knew her. "Blue. Work with Sakki today." Teach said.

"Why do I get stuck with the new girl?" Blue groaned. Sakki's face turned scarlet.

"Because Seal hasn't been here for about a week." Teach explained. "Just until she gets back."

"But she looks like those dumb blond girls you see on TV!" Blue said, now angry. Sakki got up and bolted out the door.

Her feet pounded against the tile, she started crying. Voices that were not hers echoed in her her head.

"I feel alone...where are they going? Why are they leaving me here?" The voice in her head rang. Was this her going crazy with rage? "How could this happen? Why am I alone?"

"Save me," the voice said. Then, for Sakki, total darkness.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: RAFfic: Chains of Time
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 08:03:57 PM »
Creepy... in a cool way. ;D
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 08:42:32 PM »
You have my attention
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:16:28 PM »
Figured I'll be nice and post again.

Chapter One, Part 2: Frozen
Sakki put up a wall of water, gaurding herself behind it*. "Hurry up Cloak! I'm running out of time!" Blue froze the wall, then crushed it into tiny shards.  Sakki stood her ground, holding out her hand. Blue raised his hand...

14 years earlier
When she came to, Sakki had realized her body walked on auto-pilot to the gym, clearly set up as a dancehall for a school event coming up.

"Help us...free us." The voices seemed to multiply. "Alone, afraid, selfless, can't stop..." Each word seemed to be someone different.

"Oh, so you do hear them?" A voice said, its body hidden by the shadows.

"It's coming...free us...the Dark One..."The voices echoed.

"Who's there?" Sakki demanded. "Who are you?

"I am a friend. Or, well, more like will  be." The only voice that wasn't shouting nonsense at her head spoke. "Father** sent me, and you will know who I mean by Father soon enough "
"Who are you?" Sakki repeated.

"You'll come to know me as...What is it you call me? Oh, Right, Guumi***"

* My current RAFpersona is not a robot, that was Blue's version of me. So I used that for a bit and hated it, so useless compaired to Hydrokenetic Sakki...
** Any guesses on who that is?
***Guumi is Goom. I use that nickname to reference vocaloid Gumi because when I see him I think of her XD

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:38:43 PM »
**Richard?
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 09:53:09 PM »
I was going to guess it was demos and his dad until you said it was goom.

Likely Richard, yes.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 09:57:31 PM »
Lol, wrong...ish...

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 10:03:00 PM »
Is it *close up* Richard's father?

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »
Chapter 1, Part 2: I never left

Sakki felt the ice Blue casted hit her arm. She yelped slightly, but didn't show how much it actually hurt. Blue casted more ice at Sakki. They made a slight whistling sounds as they past her ear.

This time, Sakki retaliated but making a whip out of water. The water glittered as she swung it. It left no damage on Blue. He instantly froze and shattered it.

Blue held his ninjato horizontally. "Akunoshiroyuki*" He said. Sakki felt the room go cold...

The Past

The voices finally stopped as Sakki looked for this...Guumi dude. It made her almost forget a Blue for a minute. Or at least what he said.

"It's a little too early to start caring." Sakki thought to herself as she walked back to her class. She sat next to Blue,  looking the art on his project. She sighed, deciding to make nice. "What is that?" She asked him.

Blue answered her by reflex. "Akunoshiroyuki. The ice dragon."

Offline Toominator Z

• Divide by Zero
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 05:12:47 PM »
Really well written. I'll definitely be checking this out regularly. Btw, is your name by any chance a reference to Saki the short story author?

http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/OpeWin.shtml

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 11:18:00 AM »
Thank you for your support guys. And sorry for not updating these past few days I haven't been home/awake long enough.

And Toomi, no, my name is based on the Japanese word "sakki" which means "blood thristy"

Chapter  part 1: Keeping the Close Ones Close
The Past
Sakki looked down at the drawing. The Evil of the White Snow? What is that? Frotstbite? "Like ice, huh?" Sakki asked with a smile.

"That and water" Blue said. "Cyrokenisis and Hydrokenisis are amazing powers to have."

"It is, I love water. It means balance. Lose that, you should lose the hyrdrokensis..." Sakki said.

The future

Sakki felt the ice dragon breathe down her neck. She shivvered a bit. "So this is what it has come down to?" She held her hand out to Blue again. "Come on, let's just go home." She remembered that day, all those years ago...

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 05:29:07 PM »
Sakki is also a delicous fish.

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »
Creepy, Blaze, creepy.

Chapter 1 Part 4: That day, all those years ago

The past
Sakki doesn't remember the last time she cried this much. How alone she felt walking these hallways. She stopped singing. Dancing lost its fun. Five weeks here, and no one noticed her. She walked down the hallways, her eyes on the floor. Sakki really didn't fit in anywhere. She wasn't crative like Dino and Cloak. Wasn't studious like Blue and Blaze. Definatly was not as funny as all of them either.

She took each step carefully...Maybe, as she walked home....

The Future
"Come on, Blue! Please!" Sakki yelled. She began to cry.

Blue ignored her, just mounted Akunoshiroyuki, pointing his ninjato up. The dragon flew up. Blue lowered it, pointing directly at Sakki. The dragon roared, flying down at Sakki...

The past
Sakki couldn't walk anymore. The depression over took her. She sat down, let the students pass her.

"If you sit there for too long, you'll get trampled by the track team" A voice said. Sakki looked up. It was Blue.

"What does it matter?' Sakki said quietly.

Blue held out his hand. "You are part of our class. It matters." Blue hand a stern look in his face. Sakki ignored his hand. He offered it again. She swatted it away. Once he offered it, and when she ignored it again, he pulled her into a tight hug. "Lets be alone together."

Sakki was really crying at that point as she said "That doesn't even make sense"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 12:23:28 PM »
I was wrong, I was thinking Ahi, which rhymes with Sakki and is delicious Japanese tuna the sizeo f a toddler. Sakki is a wine and a city in Japan

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 12:45:13 PM »
I was wrong, I was thinking Ahi, which rhymes with Sakki and is delicious Japanese tuna the sizeo f a toddler. Sakki is a wine and a city in Japan
I think you are refering to sake, the rice wine. America derps the pronounciation. Sake is pronounced Sah-keh not sah-key

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2012, 01:36:06 PM »
And Blaze looks like a fool, WORLDWIDE!