Author Topic: Comic book/ Animorphs RP  (Read 7917 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Comic book/ Animorphs RP
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »
Spider-Man followed the crimson speeder on foot and asked when they arrived to the large room, "So, what do you transport here... Dinosaurs? Why the huge room for something so simple?"

Back in the Marvel universe, inside Stark Tower:

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't know. The portal wasn't open long enough to get a good read out."

"So you're telling me that you got all these fancy machines and all these smart people surrounding you for what... looks?"

"Oh please Wade, if I wanted to look good, I'd hire models, not scientists." A slender woman in a lab coat approaches.

"Your coffee Mr. Stark."

Tony Stark takes the drink and gives the woman a pat as she walks away. He looks back to the man he's talking to and shrugs.

"She's my assistant, not a scientist."

"And the lab coat?"

"She likes to wear it, it's my spare."

Deadpool shakes his head, cracking his neck, "Look, why the hell am I here if there's no reason for me to be? No portal, no place for me to go to; no hero's ass to save."

Tony hung his head, "You're not just here to retrieve Spider-Man. You're also here as added security in case they re-open the portal from their side. They may be abducting us one by one."

Deadpool let his head fall to one side, "So what, I'm here as a scapegoat; as an alternative to nabbing you as you work on this thing?"

Tony narrows his eyes, "No. Now stand by and stay alert, or I'll hire someone else."

Deadpool crosses his arms and falls backward onto a couch, "Fine. Really, the only reason I took the job is because I was bored. At least here I can be bored in luxury." He swats at a hanging leaf from a plant nearby, "So you really have no clue where he went?"

Tony answers, "Not exactly. There's still a residue effect from where the portal once stood. We're studying its effects right now. It's no small deal tearing a whole in Space/Time; and the effect doesn't heal just like that. I've left a message for Dr. Strange to see if he could help too. If the portal is magic-based, he'd be more help than our computers."

Deadpool's head falls back onto the head rest, "Oh great, why don't you just leave a message with Thor too? Bring the Norse Gods into the picture?"

Tony replied, "I did. They too have extensive experience using portal to get here from Asgard."

Deadpool's head shot up, "Are you serious? That goodie-good hates my guts. Why would you invite him and hire me?"

Tony replied, "He doesn't hate you, he only hates your profession."

"And anyone who choose that profession. You remember when Doom tried to steal Odin's powers, how 'well' we worked together."

Tony didn't reply, he just kept working at his console, inputting formulas and equations. Deadpool's head fell back again.

"This'll be fun."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2012, 06:18:03 PM »
"You havn't even seen a fraction of the league. Their can be hundreds of people in here at once, depending on how busy it is."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:53 PM »
The ships fired again, this time it was a yellow beam. I put up a medieval looking shield, but this time, as the beam hit, my construct shattered. I was confused for a second, then it all became clear "Fear, these aliens, whatever they were, had acces to the emotional espectrum, but how? Who had told them how to use it? Sinestro?" It didnt mattered, I countered attacked, a giant fly swatter materialized and hit one of the smaller ships, making it explode in a shower of fire and sparks. Then  I fired, a single ball of green energy that melted through one of the larger ships. They fired again.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2012, 12:41:32 PM »
Raven folded her arms, listening to the conversation. She didn't know a whole lot about the League when it came down to it, but her dealings with various Titans made her aware of how there certainly was a proportion of the population with superpowers, so she could understand the need for this room to have a large capacity. On the subject of her allies...

"Should this turn out to be an urgent situation, should I contact the Teen Titans?" She asked quietly, tilting her head slightly in a questioning pose. While her words were 'urgent situation', her meaning hiding underneath was 'if the situation is too much for us three alone to deal with'.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
"If we're talking full scale invasion, I would definitely call them." I looked up at a raised Podium where Martian Manhunter was standing over the control console. "Send us to San Diego." He nodded and one of the teleporters hummed to life.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2012, 10:45:01 PM »
Spider-Man stood on a teleportation pad and awaited transport. He stayed quiet, his thoughts on his wife and fellow heroes of the Avengers; whether or not he would ever see them again.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 10:29:03 PM »
The battle raged on, in normal circumstances I could have vaporized the fleet in minutes, but the yellow light of fear gave them an edge. Even though I was slowly catching a victory. I stopped to catch my breath, when someone zoomed next to me, I turn around and see HIM -Supes, what took you so long?-
-Sorry, I was busy, Hal behind you!- I snap my neck but nothing is there, then I see the fist, supes fist, in my face, I black out...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:56:19 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 10:30:28 PM »
I stepped through the portal. We were in the middle of the lawn in front of town hall. Things seemed to be calm, although a few children were staring at my spandex.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2012, 08:00:46 AM »
I open my eyes slowly. "Hot" is the first thing I feel. I realice I'm entering atmosphere. Thankfully the ring is set to protect me from mortal harm in case I lost conciousness. I try to pull up, I can't. A green parachute appears ,the ropes tiying me to it snap. Close to the ground, too close,too fast to recover, air rushing next to me. I put my arms over my head and get my aura as thick as I can. I hit the ground at a breakneck speed,a green orb of light appears and then vanishes, the concrete shatters around me creating a crater. I'm mangled but alive. But where?

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2012, 11:54:13 AM »
Raven followed the Flash, looking around as she realised that she was standing in front of a town hall. The city was familiar to her, having been there on the job with the Titans before. She raised an eyebrow as she noticed that there were a few children gathered around staring.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2012, 08:24:36 AM »
I didnt knew around, this wasnt Gotham,Metropolis, Keystone or Bluvhaven.
I flew up,then looked at my ring. A green map appeared, according to that I was somewhere in Europe.
Then I made my way to USA, I just hoped I wasnt to late to help.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2012, 08:52:50 AM »
"Everything seems calm." I said to the Juniors. "But that's likely to change quickly. I say we find a vantage point."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 02:06:23 AM »
Deadpool stands up and begins pacing around the penthouse of Tony Stark's building. Tony glances at him every-so-often and comments without looking away from his console. "Will you stop that, you're making me nervous."

Deadpool takes a step toward Tony and disappears. He reappears standing on top of Tony's desk. He asks, "This better boss?"

Tony jumps, startled, and backs away, "NO!" he regathers his composure and continues calmly, "You're here as security; if you're so bored, do a perimeter sweep."

Deadpool jumps into thin air and appears back on the couch, lounging, "Nah, you got sensors and all that crap. What do you need me running around for? If anything goes down, I need to be here."

Tony is about to reply when Jarvis enters the room, "Sir, a Doctor Strange is here for you."

Tony sighs with relief and replies to Jarvis instead, "Thank you Jarvis, show him in."

Jarvis bows and retreats to the other room. Shortly after, he returns with Dr. Strange walking in behind him. Dr. Strange walks up to Tony and gives a curt head nod, "Iron Man, I did not expect to hear from you."

Tony reciprocates the gesture and says, "Please, call me Tony. I'm not Iron Man at the moment."

Tony begins explaining the situation to Dr. Strange and Deadpool tunes the conversation out. Then he hears a familiar name.

Dr. Strange says, "Have you phoned Professor Xavier yet? He may be able to help as well."

Tony replies, "Of course; and he said he'd send someone over as soon as he could. I suggested Hank McCoy; but he was too busy with an experiment at the moment. She should be here soon."

Deadpool sits up, "She? Would this 'she' be Jean Grey? I'd love to get to know her better. It would drive Wolvy crazy. Heh heh heh."

Tony ignores the question and instead begins showing Dr. Strange to where the portal once was so he can start his own diagnosis. Deadpool shrugs off the slight and goes back to pacing about the room.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2012, 11:41:29 AM »
(Omnipotent narrator)

The black fleet enters earth's atmosphere glowing red with friction. They land around "The planet" building,but Superman ins't there. Their hatches openand out come dozens of 8 feet, lizard like aliens,with black beaksand blades protuding from wrists, elbows, knees and head. Also gigantic centipedes, with mouths lined with sharp teeth. All of them grasping hand held guns. They begin shooting at buildings taking away big chunks of city as the fighters fly over it,firing too.

(Hal Jordan)

Traveling faster than light makes going from Europe to USAso fastyou barely notice you started moving.Sadly I didn't knew where to start looking. Jump City, Keystone, Bludhaven, Star city and Gothan allseemed calm,which left only Metropolis.
-Oh damm- the invasion had begun. All of us wore communicators, so it was only a matter of talking to my ring,syching it to the offical League's frequency -Green lantern to justice league, they're tearing Metropolis appart, get yourselves here ASAP-
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:13:11 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2012, 11:55:05 PM »
My communicator buzzed to life and delivered the grim news. I could see invading ships covering the sky in a blanket of dark metal. "I think you guys know what to do." With that I left them. In a flash a ran straight up a building, launching myself into the air. I launched onto the bottom of one of the ****roach shaped fighters and started to climb on board with intent to hijack it.