Author Topic: Comic book/ Animorphs RP  (Read 7940 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Re: Comic book/ Animorphs RP
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 10:34:11 AM »
-We didnt summon him- the batman answered through gritted teeth- he appeared, and besides, that´s the least of our worries, now we have no way of sending him back-
-Well- I said- Maybe I could open the portal-
-No you couldn´t, we dont have the exact cordinates and time he came from, you could end up sending him to the wrong place, or the wrong time.-
-What about Barry, someone vibrating at the right speed could...-
-I think we all remember what happened to Johny Quick when he attempted that-

I did, all too well, he died . The poor bastard had vibrated so fast that he aged himself up 60 years in a few minutes...

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 10:55:04 AM »
Raven opened her mouth to deny responsibility for the seeming power surge when Batman explained and she shut her mouth, satisfied. Then an animated discussion about portals, dimensions and technical points started and she listened silently. She would have volunteered to cross dimensions and take Spider-Man back to his home but she doubted that she had ever visited such a dimension and without being familiar with the place, she couldn't teleport without things going wrong. She nodded, agreeing with comments about how it would not be possible to send Spider-Man back.

"Our apologies, Spider-Man." She spoke, this time feeling slightly embarrassed about having seen her fellow heroes almost kidnap a hero then strand him in this foreign place.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 02:51:58 PM »
Spider-Man stood back up and faced dark caped hero with the pointy hat. He put his multiple hands on his hips and asked, "What do you mean you have no way of sending me back? How did you find my world to begin with? Doesn't your computer keep a log of the coordinates entered or found? A system like yours has got to have at least a couple of redundancy servers; I know ours does. Tony backs everything of his on at least three locations." He crossed all three pairs of arms and looked intently at the pointed one, "That's just bad planning and preparation."

Spider-Man let his arms fall to his side and he back-flipped into an empty chair, "So what's the point to this little meeting then, huh? What was so special about my New York?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 10:29:06 AM »
The batman was obviously pissed about being lectured,he did kept extra logs, in the batcave and the fortress of solitude. There was nothing special about his earth, actually the whole point in finding alternate dimensions was to find what he called "earth prime" but he wouldnt waste his time explaining.
-The emergency power is coming back up-red lights bathed the room.Then an alarm.
-Now what?-I said
-A war fleet approaching-Batman answered.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 11:31:54 AM »
Raven tensed as everything turned chaotic under the red lights and as noise assaulted her ears. She raised her arms defensively as she took a fighting stance, fists clenched as if she was expecting a physical fight. Batman explained the cause of the noise and she straightened up, lowering her fists. A war fleet? What did that mean? Fleet...boats? Aircraft? Spaceships? She remained alert nonetheless, struggling to raise her voice sufficiently to make it heard over the noise.

"War fleet?" She simply echoed, waiting to see whether Batman would clarify or whether his attention would be needed elsewhere to deal with the implications of this 'war fleet'.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 12:23:15 PM »
-Brainiac again?- I asked. The batman shook his head.
-I dont know what they are, at least 50 ships, different sizes, visual contact in 10 seconds-
I looked out the window, what was I looking for?

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »
Spider-Man looked around confused and frustrated, "Mind telling me what you guys sucked me into? I was perfectly happy adjusting to my new suit; and now here I am in the middle of your problems." He crossed his bottom four arms and put his top arms behind his head, leaning back into his chair.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »
It was wonder woman ho replied, I never thought she would be good with diplomacy. -Spiderman, it seems our earth is being invaded. I know this must be uncomfortable for you but now we have bigger issues at hand.We must get back to earth so we can send you back to your dimension, in the meantime if you could bear with us or be of assistance we would be grateful-.
-They wont answer radio signals- continued batman-so much for diplomacy. Lantern check it out, those who cant breathe in space go to earth, they're landing in california-

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »
Spider-Man sat up, hands on the table and replied, "Well, I'd never deny the request of a pretty lady. How do we get outta here.?"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 05:52:13 PM »
I was up in a flash. "We go to the teleporter room. We use it to get to and from Watchtower."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 06:15:02 PM »
Spider-Man stands up from his chair and repies, "Transporter Room. Wonderfully helpful that tells me exactly where to go. Anyone else have an answer?" He looks back to Flash, "Preferably someone whose brain isn't running at super speed." The normal good-natured sarcasm has turned to sardonicism. He wasn't comfortable being in this new environment.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Raven listened to the conversation, debating whether or not to go ahead of the group using her ability to teleport. She could go it alone but considering that it was an entire war fleet they were about to investigate, she wondered whether it might be easier for her to join the group already assembled. She reflected with dry amusement on the fact that she worked better alone due to her particular powers and yet she was pretty much stuck with the Justice League for now. Out of the corner of a radiant eye, she saw that Spider-Man was discontented with this situation. But he was directing his ire at Flash, so she saw no reason to get involved. She merely waited for the others to lead the way to the Teleporter Room as she did not know its whereabouts.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »
-Ok, Flash, show the way for our new visitor will you? I have to prepare a welcoming comitee- I substracted my lantern from the pocket dimension were it was stored an charged my ring, I couldnt afford to run out of juice in a battle
 -In brightest day, in blackest night,
 no evil shall scape my sight
let those who workship evil´s might
beware my power green lantern´s light!  Ok, I´m done, see you later- I flew towards the roof and phazed through it, to the cold of space, and to the sight of a war fleet. I didnt wanted to shoot first, just in case, so concentrating I materialized  a gigantic green speaker, no matter what language they speaked the trnaslator would work.
-Im a a member of the green lantern corps, protector of sector 2814. The members of the corps are authorized to use lethal force in case of the invasion of a planet, turn around and leave, you have ten seconds to comply- They shoot, a gigantic red laser that surfed through space in less than a second, I put up a green energy bullet shield, the laser bounced of harmlessly. "So it begins" I thought.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:49:59 AM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »
I forced myself to slow down to a normal pace and called to Spiderguy and Raven. "Follow me." I strolled down a long corridor that would eventually open to a room the size of the Staples Center.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2012, 10:09:55 AM »
Raven followed Flash, grateful that he was accommodating for people who moved slower than he did. She tagged along behind him and noticed that the corridor they were traversing was rather long. She also found herself wondering whether Spider-Man had any powers other than being able to shoot webbing and possessing an abnormal number of arms. She could see why he would be able to fight crime- use the arms to real advantage in fistfights, use the webbing to trap criminals, combine the two... but she wondered what would happen when it came to gun fights or whether there were situations in which simply punching and shooting webbing were not enough.