Author Topic: Comic book/ Animorphs RP  (Read 7931 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Comic book/ Animorphs RP
« on: April 04, 2012, 09:03:40 PM »
(Sorry, impatient-ness thy name is crossoverfan!!)

The fortress of solitude, the north pole. April 1 1996

-Superman, our sensors have located an alien war fleet approaching earth, they will arrive in an estimated 2 hours- Robot number 7 said.
The man of steel turned around, the blue and red costume and the "S" in his chest made him the idol of millions around the world. Powerful, swift, a god among the humans he had sworn to protect. The last son of krypton took flight, when would brainiac learn not to mess with earth? He reached Saturn in less than 30 seconds and saw the swarm of black ships approaching. But those ships weren't Brainiac's. Among the group he noticed a different ship. Looking like a medieval battle Ax. His super hearing should allow him to hear every word inside the craft, but there isn't any. Curious and indestructible as he is he charges the ship and makes a door were there wasn't one a second before, the gap is automatically sealed to prevent the vacuum of space from destroying the ship. He finds himself in a red lit room and tries to look trough the walls to find any sign of the invaders, but he cant."Lead" he says to himself. A pair of doors open and in comes a figure that resembles the centaurs of ancient tales, but blue, an extra pair of eyes mounted in horns at the top of his head and a wicked tail, not unlike the one of a scorpion.-Greetings superman- the creature says, but not with words, but with telepathy. Even though his "voice" seems evil, rotten. -I am Visser 3, leader of the yeerk invasion of earth-
Superman walks until he is face to face with the being and punches the alien on the face, he doesn't need to hear another word. On earth that blow could have leveled a mountain, but the creature just takes a step back and cleans his face with his wrist.Is he facing another super-beign? The alien chuckles, then laughs.-Yes, kryptonians, you would have been magnificent hosts.Too bad you have such pathetic weaknesses, red sunlight...-just then he realizes, the red lights are red sun generators, he is powerless!-And a rock...- The creature whips his tail, too fast for a human, or a powerless superman, he does sees however, that on the end of his tail blade there is a green glowing, diamond, kryptonite. The attack cuts deeply into Supermans chest, and he crumbles to the floor. Before passing out he "hears" -Take him away, it seems I have found a new host-

The secret society of supervillains HQ. Location unknown.

The hall is a sinister looking cave. With a large grey table in the middle. The chairs, labeled "Joker","Black Adam","Deathstroke","Giganta","Zatanna",and "Professor Zoom" are occupied by their owners. Lex Luthor is talking to them -My fellow supervillains- he is bald and wears a very expensive tuxedo, his muscles, product of many years at prison, bulk him up- I have called you because earth is being invaded by a parasitic species called the yeerks-
Black Adam interrupts, perhaps the mightiest in the hall, his black and golden suit reflects the little light in the room. -Why should we care?- A murmur of general agreement rises.    -Because- continues Luthor -I have negotiated with them. I truly believe they would have a chance of succeeding if not for the justice league- A shadow of anger crosses his face -That's why I offered them our services and crucial information to take down the league if they allow us to rule over what is left of this world after they are over. I merely consider a formality to vote on this as the most powerful member of the league was defeated an hour ago thanks to the data I gave to the leader of this invasion.So, all in favor? Adam? Giganta?Deathstroke? Zatanna? Professor Zoom?- One by one the supervillains agreed, then it was the turn of the clown prince of crime- Joker?-

The watchtower. 1 mile above earth orbit.

The JLA was joined again, flash, the martian manhunter ,wonder woman, green arrow, hawkgirl and myself, ready to witness the Batman's latest invention. Only Superman's chair was empty.
-Bats- I said -Before we begin. Where's supes?- He shrugged -I'm sure he's fine. Now, what I've got here - From under his cape he took what seemed a TV remote- is designed to open gaps in dimensions to alternate universes- Everyone fell silent, they already had experience with alternate universes but this was new. -Now without further question- The Batman pressed a button and a yellow portal appeared out of thin air. At the other side, a city...
-What is that?- Wonder woman asked covering herself from the blinding light, but I knew the answer -It's new york city...-
-From another universe- finished batman.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 11:12:36 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: Comic book/ Animorphs RP
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:35:49 PM »
Joker:

I smiled my evil smile at the illustrious leader. "Why of course Luther. As long as they don't spoil my fun and allow to me to personally drive batman completely...batty. .." After the pause I let out a cackle. It's so wonderfuly fun being mad. Batman will know my laughter before the end of his pitiful life. I crossed my leg and looke inqusitively at Luther. "So please, enlighten us on these visitors."

Flash:

I flashed in just in time for the meeting to start. "I don't think Supes would miss a meeting. It;s not like him." My comment was overshadowed when batman casually opened a portal to another dimmesnion. Show off.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 11:10:08 PM »
-Just my thoughts- Luthor pressed a button in the table and a wall in the cave opened to reveal a gigantic TV screen showing what looked like a 3 inch long slug. -They are called "yeerks".-The next image was that of a human ear chanel- They are a parasitic species that enter a hosts brain through the ear channel and take full controll of motor functions, having already enslaved several species throughout the cosmos.-The photos of what looked like a two legged dinosaur with blades everywhere, a giant centipede and others to bizarre to describe-Their fleet will be arriving on earth in 1 hour.Their main goal is to obtain host bodies and expand their conquest of other races. Our agreement limits this number to 3/4 of the total global population-

-So we get to rule over one miserable fourth of the earth population? I thought you were smart Luthor- Professor Zoom challenged.

-Precicely- Answered Luthor without taking to account the challenge in Zoom´s voice - But this way we get rid of the justice league forever, and manage to avoid greater damage to the territories-

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 08:06:16 AM »
Unknown location

A single figure sat cross-legged on the stone floor. A faint glow came from her eyes, casting a faint light which illuminated her form. The hood she wore, which was pointed in way reminiscent of a bird' beak, cast shadows that completely concealed her upper face, leaving only her mouth and chin visible. Only her glowing eyes were visible from the darkness that covered her face. The hood was attached to a flowing cloak which trailed on the floor behind her. Her navy cloak and hood was complimented by a black leotard with long sleeves that covered the back of her hands. Suddenly the glowing stopped as the figure closed her eyes and began to meditate. Painstakingly slowly, she began to rise above the ground as she meditated. She floated there for a while before her eyes opened suddenly and she sank to the ground.

She had felt a disturbance and it had cut short her meditation. One of her talents was to travel across dimensions and she felt ripples from another dimension. Something was causing it to cross over with the dimension she was currently in. She needed to use her soul-self to go and investigate the disturbance. Standing up and wrapping her cloak around herself, the darkness rose and surrounded her and it took the shape of a raven. The being then vanished.

A shadowy raven the size of a woman appeared before the portal and as the shadows receded, the hooded being re-emerged. Her luminous eyes took in the portal and she stepped away from it, turning round to realise that she was standing with none other than the Justice League. She wondered what they were doing tampering with dimensions but said nothing. They had a civil relationship but nothing more after they refused to aid her when her demonic father planned to come to her dimension and spread destruction. Such a slight remained in her memory, though she didn't allow herself to become annoyed. Annoyance led to anger and emotions would send her powers haywire and caused trouble and destruction. She inclined her head, murmuring,

"My apologies for interrupting your meeting. I sensed another dimension and assumed that something bad was occurring." She explained her sudden appearance. She was unsure whether to offer to leave or to ask precisely why they were opening up a portal to another dimension.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 09:16:59 AM »
Do not worry Raven -Princess Diana replied. The relationship between the Titans and the JLA ha never been very close. But thre wasnt a reason to be hostile- I assure you everything is fine,its only the batman and another of his gadgets.-After a moment hesitation she continues -Perhaps you wish to see the rest of the experiment...?-Suddendly a figure emerged from the portal, a man dressed in a red and blue suit.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:00:43 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 12:52:08 PM »
Raven was reassured when she was not only forgiven for trespassing but was also invited to stay and watch. She had been cutting herself off from society recently to attempt to hone her control on her emotions after a stressful few missions with the Titans. One or two of them had gone awry after her emotions got the better of her. She was currently on a break from working with them and shouldn't have reacted to the dimensional disturbance- it was their job. But it had startled her. She barely had time to nod, accepting the invitation to stay when a figure emerged from the portal. She assumed that this might be a superhero from another dimension considering he was dressed in a full body suit.

"Interesting..." She commented quietly in a monotone.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 06:17:08 AM »
Spider-Man was swinging through the streets of New York. He had recently returned from his final check-up with the science team at Stark's building. After surviving his freak mutation attack and turning into the Man-spider; Spider-Man had finally regained full control of his self and body. Only the process had turned out two odd and (in one case) unfortunate side-effect; he could now, biologically, produce organic webs from his wrists... and he still retained his four extra arms. Profession Xavier was unable to help answer why and referred him to Tony Stark. Iron Man's endless resources and combined brilliant minds couldn't figure out why this "mutation" decided to become an "evolution". The only thing Tony could do in the end was make sure that the mutation wouldn't ever come back. He also gave Peter Parker some peace of mind by equipping his belt with a stealth unit, allowing him to make his arms visually disappear. They'd still be there; but no one would see them. Allowing him to not only play some neat tricks on people; but keep his identity securely secret. What better proof to show you're not Spider-Man than to have four less arms than he has?

Spider-Man was testing out a new swinging pattern involving all six of his arms, and this new(ish) organic web. As they were his arms, and they all moved independently from each other, they allowed for more powerful swings, and quicker replacements of lost connections. He was more involved in the mechanics of movement and gauging the quality of this new organic web; he hadn't really noticed that he was going in circles around Stark's general neighborhood.

His senses started screaming at him! Something unnatural was happening. It wasn't so much immediate danger, as it was an explosive change in the universe. Spider-Man looked up and saw outside of Stark Tower, a whole in the sky. He immediately shot six webs upward and catapulted himself up to the tower. With the extra power of his arms' pull and the added strength of the new web, Spider-Man had over-shot the tower and ended up going straight for the portal itself. He was so fascinated by these facts, he hadn't thought to correct his course. Before he knew it, he flew, back-flipped, and landed in the middle of a large room. He was surrounded by obvious superheroes; however he hadn't recognized any of them. A couple of them looked a little familiar; but they definitely weren't from his neck of the woods.

He stood in the middle of a table, in his new suit designed by Stark Ind. It was wholly deep dark blue and had a red spider in the middle of his chest. Its legs spread out across his chest, reaching up to his shoulders, and down to his kidneys. He kept the same white, triangular eyes. This new design, explained by Stark, helped with his new stealth capabilities; to Spider-Man, it just looked cool.

He looked around the table unsure of what was happening and with a wave of a single hand, he said, "Wassup?"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:21:25 AM by Darth Revan »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
"I like him." Flash commented.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 01:35:07 PM »
The justice league stared in amzement, surely this visitor wasn´t hostile,and even if he was, the whole JLA was there, Diana cleared her throat before beggining to explain -I am princess Diana of the amazons, you are now in the justice league of ameica headquaters, the watch tower, this are the Batman, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, the Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, and Flash- She had signaled each of us as she called our names-

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 01:39:01 PM »
Raven looked the newcomer up and down fully now that he'd emerged completely from the portal. He'd greeted everyone seemingly cheerfully and lightly. She wasn't sure what to think of him. His suit was dark, very dark, darker than her cloak and hood and she couldn't quite tell whether it was blue or black. The blood-red spider on his chest seemed like a sign of danger to her and she couldn't understand why he'd greet them so flippantly when the suit made her believe that he was a force to be reckoned with. Then she noted that he had more than just two arms and when she glanced back at the spider on his chest again, she began to guess what kind of a hero this might be. The Justice League were introduced and she inclined her head as she greeted him.

"Hello." She spoke, wondering exactly who he was and beginning to wonder why exactly Batman had created a portal if it meant that heroes (and possibly villains) from other dimensions could obtain access to this one. "I am Raven. I am not part of the Justice League. I am...visiting." She finished, deciding not to mention the Teen Titans after the thought arose that perhaps this man was in fact a villain, considering his dark outfit.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 08:33:39 PM »
Spider-Man went around the table, greeting everyone in order, nodding to each person, "Ms. Marvel, Moonknight, Greeny, girl Archangel, Vision, Hawkeye, Quicksilver." He looks at Raven, head tilted, bottom arms on his hips, middle arms crossed, and his top arms crossed but one hand rubbing his chin, "Hmm... dark emo chick..." he snaps his fingers that were once scratching his chin, "Rogue!"

He stands proudly, all arms now on his hips, "I am Spider-Man, the Amazing!" He does a back-flip barrel roll and sends streamers of webbing into the air using all six arms. He lands on his two feet in his signature stance, one knee bent, the other leg straight; and his torso bent in a bow with all six arms spread out towards those seated around him, ready to shake their hands. He whips his head up and says, "Nice to meet ya."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 05:31:51 AM »
Raven was taken aback by his greeting, which were full of names unfamiliar to her and as he called her a 'dark emo chick', her luminous white eyes glowed brighter for a second as she felt irritance stirring deep within her but smothered it before it could set off her powers. So, this hero was named 'Spider-Man'. She commented quietly,

"Certainly an original name." Her voice was monotone but she expected that her biting sarcasm would be understood by this Spider-Man. "And who exactly is Rogue?" She wanted to know what he meant by that word. His introduction was rather...flamboyant and she felt that it was perhaps even slightly arrogant, although it interested her to see webbing shoot from his arms. A clue to his powers... She preferred to avoid any kind of physical contact and shook her head in case he attempted to shake her hand.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 09:47:30 AM »
Oh spidey. Presumably nicknames from heroes he knows.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 10:06:55 AM »
Just then the lights in thw whole watchtower flickered and went out. I had seen Raven's eyes do their thing so maybe -Was that you?- But before she could answer batman interrupted. -It wasnt her, power failure, the portal...- then I saw what he meant, the portal grew smaller, until it vanished.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 10:17:20 AM »
"So, if we can summon heroes from  another dimmension, why did we not summon ALL of them?"