Author Topic: The Supernaturalists (Of Sorts)  (Read 7424 times)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Re: The Supernaturalists (Of Sorts)
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 06:18:22 AM »
I felt my eyes go wide at the sight of the scars, but I fought back the urge to gasp. I probably wasn't looking much better than this guy. I shuddered at the thought.

"Uh...sure, okay. I'll join you guys, I guess. Er...after I recover. I might be awhile, so...do you have any way that I can contact you, after they release me?"
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 06:35:14 AM »
"Why don't you ask Dom about that one." I said as I put my shirt and jacket back on, making sure that my scars and custom LR2's weren't visible.

"Hey, Dom? Hello? Anyone there?" I said as i snapped my fingers to try and get Dom's attention.

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
"what? oh, yeah, right.... Nah, we'll find you when you get out. you've got to be absolutely sure you want to join though, as we're hunted by lawyers, the cops, these things, a couple terrorists, and nearly every criminal under the sun. also, you have to leave your family."
'Remembering is just an invention of the mind. you can remember anything, whether it happened or not.'

'pain is a state of mind, it can be overcome'
- Freak The Mighty.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008, 05:46:30 PM »
"My family doesn't even live near here, 'cause I left home for college. That's not a problem. Lemme' sleep on it, okay?"

I settled back and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would come before another wave of pain could hit me. I tried to ignore the feeling that I was being watched by blue aliens.

(Okay, folks, go on and have some plotz. I'll jump in as soon as I have time, but I don't want the story to hinge on my character's mobility. I'm a busy person, and I don't like holding you guys up.)

The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »
What's the youngest a character can be? Cause, this sounds like something that's right up my alley. And if a character can be a kid who had the near-death experience then he/she could be a kind of like a Trainee.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 04:28:49 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2008, 04:45:53 AM »
i reckon about around 18 to 19, but i'm not sure

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 07:03:26 PM »
in the book the youngest is about 14, which would be fine, but anything younger than that would just shatter it, as the kid couldn't do much.
'Remembering is just an invention of the mind. you can remember anything, whether it happened or not.'

- Freak The Mighty.

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2008, 08:55:44 PM »
it's about time we got this one back on track.

going down on that bumpy road, my thoughts wandered to the girl in the hospital. would she join us?

or would she fight against us, with the terrorists?

but at the moment, more of these little blue things need to be killed. an old man had fallen down his stairs, and we needed to get there before the lawyers. i was sitting there, preparing. the bartoli baby was trying to phone the farm boy, and alexis was driving. too bad there was no phone reception here. "jeeze, girl, slow down, woouldja?" yelled the baby.

- Freak The Mighty.

Offline Unknown?

• there's a death for everything...
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2008, 03:04:29 AM »
"you wanna get there before the lawyers do? if so, Shut The Hell Up!!!!" we were nearing the destination. oh well. time for a fight.

too bad Shamus wasn't here....