Author Topic: The Supernaturalists (Of Sorts)  (Read 7423 times)

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
Re: The Supernaturalists (Of Sorts)
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 10:27:29 PM »
(i'll do this is 3rd person, cos i'm better at doing it like that, than in 1st person)

"You called?" Shamus said as he walked through the door into the burn victim's room.

as Shamus walked into the room, with a black leather jacket and denim jeans on, the thing saw him. It saw him, and Shamus could swear that the thing started to back away.

when the thing backed away far enough, shamus got between it at the person. he then pulled out one of his LR2 revolvers and shot it.

(i'll finish the post when i get home tonight... if i can)

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 11:16:11 PM »
((Estelore, can you come to while we're all standing around? it'll set up a basis for recruiting you, or becoming a terrorist, or something along those lines))
'Remembering is just an invention of the mind. you can remember anything, whether it happened or not.'

'pain is a state of mind, it can be overcome'
- Freak The Mighty.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 07:24:15 AM »
(You'll be recruiting Sofia, as soon as I have time to write her waking up. :))
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Unknown?

• there's a death for everything...
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 06:29:28 AM »
this author rocks! this is my favourite book by him though.

i can join now right? if so:

Name: Alexis Griffiths Edwards.
Nickname(s) Age, Alex.
Personality: a huge hothead, and will fight when provoked. if she gets moderately stressed out, she retreats into a book.
Appearance: a redhead, she is one of the people that makes others jealous. she is immediately noticeable, which makes it a bother when she's trying to be sneaky.
Near Death Experience: when she was 17, she got into a fight with another girl on a high building. she got pushed off, and fell onto a spike. it pierced through her body, as she was rushed to a hospital, she saw things following her. the supernaturalists went to see her in the hospital, and recruited her. ever since then, she has had trouble breathing.
Affiliation: supernaturalists.

in addition to the appearance, she looks kinda like the one from my signature.

Offline Unknown?

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 05:01:57 AM »
((continuing on now))

it was rather depressing, watching the girl trying to breath independently. a fighter, by the looks of it. "I'm leaving now, it's too depressing." i said, and while working out, smashed one of the things with the back of my hand, and walked out.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 07:14:29 PM »
I felt a sudden surge of pain, and a sharp breath hissed through my lungs. My eyes snapped open. There was a roar of noise everywhere around me, and everything was a strange and alarming shade of blue.

"Wha?!" I managed to gasp what sounded sorta' like a question. It was the best I could do. I searched the room for a familiar face, but I found none among the strange people around me.

Something blue vanished from in front of me, leaving a shimmering after-image. I was scared. Would that happen to ME?! What was going on?!?
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 10:04:27 PM »
"Ah, your finally awake." Shamus said. "Let me introduce myself. The names Shamus. Shamus McMurdock. and you are?" he inquired. "Oi, Dom, you gonna introduce yourself, or just gonna sit there like a stale bottle of piss?"

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 11:42:43 PM »
"It's an option, but i won't take it. we're the supernaturalists. well, me, this dude, and Alexis." "we fight the little blue things that you see." i paused at this, waiting for something, anything, to cut this short. this was the most boring part. "So-" i was cut short by a large scream. at this, i ran out to see what happened.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 12:55:57 AM by -1-2-3- »
'Remembering is just an invention of the mind. you can remember anything, whether it happened or not.'

- Freak The Mighty.

Offline Unknown?

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 02:45:51 AM »
as a bunch of people ran to look at me, all i could mutter was "the machine.... it was.... out of Mars Bars...." the crowd dispersed, and Dom grabbed me. i asked him, "what kind of a name is dom anyway? "never mind that now," he snapped "the girls awake. you talk to her, it's too boring coming from me...."

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 05:06:37 AM »
"What? Mars Bars!? You got us all worked up over a couple of damn Mars Bars?" I said. As I said this, Alexis just looked sheepishly at me. As I was walking back to the girl's room I was thinking about what had happened to the girl, how it all happened, and why a school, of all places to set off a bomb. When I got to the room, i grabbed a chair next to the door, and waited for the girl to regain conciseness.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:49 PM »
I listened to what they were telling me, not sure if I should believe it. How could I know that they weren't just hallucinations, too?

"I'm...Sofia. Did anyone else...survive?" I found that I could talk a little, if I took it slowly.

Offline Unknown?

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 03:25:47 AM »
"well, how about we leave those questions until later, eh?" i asked, after hearing her. 'where had the bartoli baby gone to now?' i thought. "we are the supernaturlists, as stated before. you see these little blue things?" i pointed at one "they steal your life. we fight them, trying to keep people alive. you want to help?"

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 03:38:41 AM »
"heh. Couldn't have said it better myself" I said. "the reason that you and us," i pointed do Dom, Alexis and myself "can see the blue things, is cos of our near-death experiences. I had a freak hunting accident including an antique shotgun, four slugs and me dad. Brace yourself, for what I'm about to show you, could make you black out again." I then proceeded to remove my jacket, and lift off my shirt, revealing my 'Y' shaped autopsy like scar, going all the way up my chest to my sternum, and branching up to my shoulders.
"I got shot in the chest with four shotgun slugs, that punctured both my lungs and just missed my heart. I now have top-of-the line bio-mechanical lungs." I then waited for Sofia's reaction.

Offline Unknown?

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2008, 04:18:12 AM »
"along with that, horribly disfigured thing, i was pushed off a building and landed on a large spike. pierced me through, but didn't die. dunno why, though. and this unfriendly dude over here, was chucked into a huge generator of 22,000 volts. friendly, eh?"

Offline -1-2-3-

• Mr. Game And Watch.
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 04:59:44 AM »
((as Alexis did, i'm flipping my characters appearance. i'll put a picture of him on it))

- Freak The Mighty.