Author Topic: Random roleplay! (trapped animorphs)  (Read 2028 times)

Jacy

Random roleplay! (trapped animorphs)
« on: April 04, 2012, 07:51:51 PM »
 ;D HEY GUYS :) so i decided to make an animorphs rp, you can make up your own character and all, and this might have no relation to the storyline in animorph books :T... well my characters name is Aurora.She is 13 but slightly tall. She is a fun girl, and loves to transform in awkward circumstances. she loves art, playing electric guitar, and being her favorite animals. her favorite place is the zoo, and is a volunteer at an art center. She can get ticked really easy though, and will protect any animal  from a lion to a grasshopper. Her parents were stolen, and she soon found out they were both controllers. Her 5 top favorite animals are.... 1. ferret 2.squirrel 3.kitten 4.panda 5.hummingbird... if you want to rp, i will accept only up to 3-4 people. I made a fill-in thing for people who want to roleplay.
Name?:
Age?:
Favorite morph?:
Any special features?:
Thanks everyone! sorry if i dont know some things, but ive read a book of it, and im pretty well knowledged on them :) thanks ^^

Offline animorphwolf

Re: Random roleplay! (trapped animorphs)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 07:59:07 PM »
oh! sorry. i didnt know that i was logged out when i posted this. this is my account :) thanks!

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:23:01 AM »
Heck, why not?

Name: Blake
Age?: 15
Favorite morph?: crow
Any special features?: had the top of his right ear pierced, though when he morphed it healed up.

Blake is tall and slim and not very physically strong. He is depressed because he barely sees his parents and they seem to like his younger brother more, who is a Controller and tried to get him to go to the Sharing so he would stop being depressed. He doesn't really like anything any more but likes to listen to music. His favourite place is the skate park because he used to be a skateboarder before he became like an emo/goth. When he gets angry, he usually hides it and becomes angry at himself because he thinks that other people will ignore his anger and it will be worthless. He likes lone animals like wolves or animals that are symbols of darkness or other dark ideas like bats and ravens.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Polo

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 10:24:08 PM »
I'll regret this in the future but I'm up to this

Name: Dru
Favorite morph: Silverback Gorilla
Any special features?:Enjoys morphing other humans and frolis maneuver, catchphrase is "Fresh" and often says "Real Talk"

Dru is an African-American male and is a bit C-O-C-K-Y(has dashes so wont be censored) sarcastic and smart, advance classes and higher grades (marco-esque). Plays Sports at school and excels in Basketball people know him for his jumping skills. Also in theatre arts and enjoys it. Loves video games and plays very often and hacks them. Everyone at the school either loves him or hates him. Good with ladies, but never goes out with them...... Can be a bit pervy at times. Doesn't behave like stereotypical African-American. 

Modeled after me.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:26:05 PM by Polo »