Author Topic: Animorphs/House Crossover RP  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Animorphs/House Crossover RP
« on: March 02, 2012, 05:43:09 AM »
I don't know if anyone would be intrested in it...but would anyone maybe like to try a crossover rp of Animorphs and the tv show House? The reason I ask this is because for a few months now I keep having dreams where its a crossover of Animorphs and the show House..so I figured I'd atleast try and do a rp to see if it would work.

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs/House Crossover RP
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 09:28:42 AM »
(I'm more familiar with Scrubs.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 03:05:13 PM »
I've watched an episode or two of House, unfortunately I don't have a lot of knowledge about the series! This does sound very interesting however!
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »
Heh that is how its been mostly when I ask. They either know alittle but not much of the show or never heard of it.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
I'd be willing to try, but I don't much besides "badass doctor"
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 08:30:37 PM »
Frankly I am curious about how they would connect. It would be easier if the patients were animals. Maybe the ASPCA. animal rescue series depressed me, though, so I haven't seen many episodes of any of those series either.

A group of people with super powers go out and rescue and heal animals. If you liked book 9, this is your kind of RP.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 04:59:34 AM »
To be honest the main thing I was thinking was House and Tobias become friends in my dream. Not sure how the others would get involed(I'd be open for ideas) but as I said trying it is something I do want to try.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 05:58:03 AM »
I just had an idea- alternate universe where House and the Animorphs co-exist. The Animorphs have planned the infamous oatmeal attack, but to be safe, they're testing it on a Yeerk pool far away from their local one where Tom/Chapman go. They go ahead with the attack and it succeeds (somehow they do it stealthily so don't get caught).

Suddenly, the genius doctor House is getting an awful lot of patients who seem to be having some kind of mental problems. He takes it a) because it's interesting and a bit different to the usual problems he sees and b) nobody else can figure it out so of course he will get more respect for figuring it out and of course he will get boasting rights forever. As he continues to see a large amount of patients, the Animorphs realise that something's up. They go check on House, make sure he's not a Controller/ if he can save the hosts, they go to check if he's in danger because the Yeerks will want to take out a man who can save hosts from oatmeal-addicted Yeerks. House is a very perceptive man so he may well notice that weird things are going on- animals seem to follow him around. Then to get his trust they make friends with him, might even give him the morphing power if he really needs to defend himself or get out of bad situations.

Just a thought! Feel free to change it up or ignore it :)
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 06:16:10 AM »
I actually like it. It gives me the part where I can interact with House one-on-one for awhile and also a reason why he's there as well as a reason to bring the story with it.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »
I just had an idea- alternate universe where House and the Animorphs co-exist. The Animorphs have planned the infamous oatmeal attack, but to be safe, they're testing it on a Yeerk pool far away from their local one where Tom/Chapman go. They go ahead with the attack and it succeeds (somehow they do it stealthily so don't get caught).

Suddenly, the genius doctor House is getting an awful lot of patients who seem to be having some kind of mental problems. He takes it a) because it's interesting and a bit different to the usual problems he sees and b) nobody else can figure it out so of course he will get more respect for figuring it out and of course he will get boasting rights forever. As he continues to see a large amount of patients, the Animorphs realise that something's up. They go check on House, make sure he's not a Controller/ if he can save the hosts, they go to check if he's in danger because the Yeerks will want to take out a man who can save hosts from oatmeal-addicted Yeerks. House is a very perceptive man so he may well notice that weird things are going on- animals seem to follow him around. Then to get his trust they make friends with him, might even give him the morphing power if he really needs to defend himself or get out of bad situations.

Just a thought! Feel free to change it up or ignore it :)

That could work. It doesn't seem farfetched to me. He's a medical doctor, but if a bunch of people start going crazy in the same way, people may think it's medical and not just mental. I don't think I'll volunteer for this RP, though, since as I said I'm more familiar with Scrubs and its characters.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 09:11:58 AM »
Well, I know there are probably more details needed, but I figure Tobias can fill them in as it's his RP. I'd be happy to play a role if you need people, sorry that I only know the bare minimum about House!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 10:15:15 AM »
That makes a beautiful amount of sense,
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 01:25:27 AM »
It maybe my rp but I also will need help on things too. If you want to join you can join as the main part of it needs is Tobias(me) and for someone to be House. Many more can join as long as you can think up a way to join/get involed.

After all I AM open to anything on this rp since it only comes as a dream I've been having.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 06:31:18 AM »
Well, OK, though I don't think I'm qualified to play House as I don't know enough about him. I think structure is needed and at least a beginning- you need profiles that people signing up can fill in, also you need to give a backstory and create a proper beginning to the story so people know where they are at the start of this.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 02:32:26 AM »
Good advice Doom, personally it does seem like a hard thing to rp but I don't really do all that profile stuff like everyone else does on here. Personally I do need help with doing this anyway..