Author Topic: Fic Feedback Pls  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Vickie1

• DA
Fic Feedback Pls
« on: February 21, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
Hiya all. I'm still not dead as you can see and I am posting this forum up in hopes that I can get some help and feedback on a fanfic I'm writing...or revamping I guess.

You all know I'm writing a fic called the Alteration. The reason for this silly post is that I had written the same story in a different fanfic, which had a lot of reviews and that I had greatly appreciated. After some time though, I had to leave it as haitus because of school and life. After a long time, when I went back to the story, I deeply felt I could do better. A LOT BETTER. So I decided to discontinue my old version and completely revamp it as new in a different fic here.

However, my new one has reviews nearly 1/4 less than my old one...26 compared to over 80...and this has kinda discouraged me a little. It is not because I want reviews for the sake of it. I see reviews as not just something encouraging and a reminder that I want to give my readers the best in the next upcoming chapters but also and greatly feedback. And if more, I at least know I'm making my readers happy with a story I've written.

So I want to ask everyone what can I do or should do to improve my fic so that it's at least more catching to readers. Like is it my summary or some contents of the story that could go a different direction. I want to know if there's anything to get more feedback on my fic because the more I get, the more I know this story I'm writing is not something terrible (that isn't said on grammar mistakes...). My story isn't final and I do have some areas to improve or rewrite. I am constantly changing that not just for my readers but also for me that I'm writing the story how I visually and realistically see as.

I hope you guys can give me a direction or a light on this subject. Any feedback is great and even constructive criticism is great.

Thank you, everyone.

And now I look over this post, I feel this is like some desperate begging to you guys and you might shove this aside....daaaaamn.. .. someone help me....

Animorphs fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6308284/1/Alteramorphs_0_The_Alteration
My imagination can be both infinite and insane

Offline Vickie1

• DA
Re: Fic Feedback Pls
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 01:52:53 PM »
Heh....guess no one will help me out...I guess this was pointless...heh...

I'll go disappear again. V__V Sorry for troubling you guys with my nonsense.
My imagination can be both infinite and insane

Offline theyoungphoenix

• still abby
  • Xtreme Member
  • "I'm honestly a huge dork."
    • My Book
Re: Fic Feedback Pls
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 03:00:08 PM »
Hey!! I'm here for you Vickie!! I happen to love your story and I am waiting for the final chapter. (Epilogue if you will)
My Tumblr
Saffa is my shorm and RAFtwin. :D Lumy is my awesomeful RAFbrother. ;D
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer 2013
Best RAFian Supervillan/Minion Duo 2013 (Saffa/Abby :D Morph Twins)
RAFian Artist of the Year 2016