Author Topic: Extramorphs (1x1 for Darth Revan)  (Read 4567 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Extramorphs (1x1 for Darth Revan)
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »
After Rachel talked about starving us, I looked at Daniela and saw her face. She was starting to freak out and drew within herself. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed them comfortingly. I said to Rachel, "C'mon guys, context." I spoke softly to Daniela, "She doesn't mean starve 'us', she means starve the Yeerks that are potentially inside our heads. They have to feed every three days. If they don't, they leave the host and die. That's what she meant. You're going to be fine."

She had said they did this with Jake, so he had been a controller? Well it must not have lasted long; 'because I didn't immediately recognize him. He did look familiar though. He kinda looked like one of the higher-ups, Tom. I try to stay far away from Tom whenever possible. Luckily, Inniss did the same and avoided taking his attention. Sure, Inniss always wanted to progress in rank and standing; but Tom's lackeys seemed to die a lot.

Jake spoke out, "We're not going to treat complete strangers like that. It is possible to use the shack; but that was before Tobias had his meadow, and Ax had his scoop." The boy next to Jake asked, "Are you suggesting they stay with us Prince Jake?"

Jake nodded and replied, "Yeah Ax, I am. You two are the only ones that don't have to save face with families. We'll help you out when we can; but we need a place where you guys can keep an eye on them without having to hide in plain sight."

Ax bowed his head, "Then I will accept this responsibility." Suddenly Tobias's voice filled our heads too, <Yeah, I can do that.>

RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline NecrosisDemon

• Don't be derp
    • deviantART
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
It startled me. I hadn't expected Sean to do this. I hadn't exactly been nice to him, and I almost pulled away. Almost. It was comforting, strange but comforting, and in this situation... I was starting to realize that I shouldn't push offered kindness away because it seemed that Sean was the only one willing to give it. I didn't say thank you, I feared I'd still throw up if I opened my mouth, but I'd tell him later.

His explanation made me feel a little better as well, knowing that it wasn't us that they wanted to starve, but those Yeerk things. Still, it was clear that they still wanted to keep us imprisoned somewhere for three days.

Three days! What about my mom and dad? What about my school work?

I listened to the conversation between Jake and the boy named Ax. So we'd stay at his place, three days with the weird kid and the talking bird?

Marco spoke up. "Do you want to talk to them first or take them straight to Ax's scoop and save the explanation for later, Jake? I'm hungry."

"You're a pig, Marco."

"The cutest. What can I say? Beating up Hork-Bajir makes me one hungry gorilla."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 01:42:28 AM »
Jake said while still walking, "We'll explain things first. Certain things, not everything. I don't want to take any chances." He led the group to the barn and held the door open. Ax was the first to go in; it looked like he went into a stable. I loosened my grip on Daniela, but kept an arm on her shoulder to show I was still there. Not that I was going anywhere, of course.

When we were all assembled, Jake closed the door. Tobias flew into the barn and settled on the rafters, <We're good. No one's around.>
Jake nodded his head, "Okay." He crossed his arms and sighed, "Here's the deal. We can't have any Yeerks knowing about us. We need to stay Andalites in their minds. We can't trust anything you say until we know for certain you're not controllers." He looks to Daniela and continues, "You'll be taken care of. Your parents won't know anything, they won't worry about you. After the three days, we'll have another talk. Until then, please stay with my friend."

After he said 'my friend', I heard the clip-clopping of hooves. I saw blue antennae poke up over the walls. I knew exactly what was coming out of that stable. Ax exited the stable fully Andalite. Deer body, human torso, blue fur, stalk eyes, no mouth, weird nose... and the tail. That damned scythed tail. My heart skipped a beat, thinking about Visser three; but my normal senses recovered, reminding me that this was a different Andalite. I whispered to no one in particular, "So, there is at least one Andalite."

Offline NecrosisDemon

• Don't be derp
    • deviantART
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 05:21:42 PM »
As we walked into the barn I looked around. It was messy but it was an organized sort of messy, and there were animals everywhere, ranging from horses to birds to raccoons, a deer and even a wolf. And probably even a lot more I couldn't see from where I was standing. Had Cassie not said that her parents were at a vet conference? Was that why these animals were here, to be taken care of?

I stayed close to Sean and pulled my eyes away from the deer when Jake spoke up, explaining what he wanted to do. To be honest, I didn't really understand. "How can you be sure that my parents won't worry? You don't even know them, and I was supposed to come home thirty minutes ago." And I wouldn't see them for three days. I wondered about Sean, he hadn't even mentioned his parents or his home yet.

I looked away, angry, frustrated, confused. This was ridiculous. They were kids, barely older than I was! No matter what kind of powers they had or what kind of reasons they had, they had no right to keep us imprisoned for three days!

I didn't hear the clip-clop of hooves until Sean spoke up. I looked up and yelped in surprise, quickly scooting behind Sean because he was closest, and peeked over his shoulder. That was an Andalite? It was weird and blue and large and... somewhat cute. Like how a tiger is cute compared to a crocodile or a snake, and compared to those godzilla and centipede things from before... yeah. It helped that it (he? Looked like a he) looked partly humanoid. He reminded me of centaurs from the old Greek stories, just different. And that tail...

Sean and I were supposed to stay with him? Jake had called him a friend. Well one thing was for certain; even though I didn't agree with this, these three days with the talk bird and the... Andalite were bound to be interesting, and Sean and I would just have to make the best of it.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 08:27:06 PM »
Since I'd seen an Andalite before, I wasn't too distracted to see Jake wordlessly nod his head toward Tobias, who then flew out of the barn. Ax gave a bow while bending his front legs to allow him to bow to our level. He spoke, this time in his native nature, <I am Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill. I will be your host for the duration of your surveillance. My home isn't much, but it is comfortable and entertaining for Humans.>

I looked back to him and nodded silently. Jake spoke up, answering Daniela's questions, "All I can tell you now is that your parents won't know of your disappearance, because to their knowledge, you wouldn't have disappeared. I will explain this later, I  promise. Just know that you won't be allowed to leave the forest until we are certain you are not a controller. We will talk more after that."

He looked to both Marco, Rachel, and Cassie. His look was one of invitation. I guess he wanted to give them a chance to add anything that he missed or just a chance to speak up if they wished.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:10:53 AM by Darth Revan »