Author Topic: GESB: Sanctuary Dimension  (Read 9025 times)

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
Re: GESB: Sanctuary Dimension
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2012, 10:58:04 AM »
((According to Parker in the GESB OOC Pixie has left and Sami doesnt post much anymore. This sucks because I really had an awesome storyline planned. *Epic Depression*))

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
I would have liked to see it. Will you be bringing Larry back? If so, I'll just act like he and Jocun/Simon went through a lot and have a good friendship and respect for each other. Maybe say that the enemy almost killed him, but Larry saved his life.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:23:22 AM by Chad30 »

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2012, 12:11:20 PM »
Well I was gonna do the cliche enemy takes over my mind and forces me to fight you guys but eventually my emotions ((Specifically love for Sami)) win and I am able to break free of the mind control and together we destroy Baal and all of you are hailed as Heroes and declared worthy in the eyes of everyone and we all have formed deep respect and friendship between us. As for bringing Larry bac I am not sure yet. I had planned on seeing if Sami's charie would like like to stay in the Sanctuary Dimension with me and go from there. Im thinking of creating a new character and bringing him in after I have Lucan leave the GESB, but this is all speculation. I might have Larry come back to reconnect with Jocun and deliver a thanks and give you a special  object that will mark you as a Hero in my world just so we can have closure.

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2012, 12:49:19 PM »
That would have been interesting, especially since I think I stated Jocun's morph is quite powerful but hard to control. So unless Larry was just curb stomping him, there was a chance of Jocun trying to kill him against his will.Unless he was getting beaten up by the demon lord while Sami and Noah fought Larry. Jocun would have really let loose, but only Larry was strong enough to actually defeat the demon.

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2012, 12:53:38 PM »
As soon as Lucan leaves I will have Larry return and give you the mark of the Hero. Which is what I had done. Take Baal's caw and carve a line in your forehead that then heals into a scar that is permanent. It will be a straight line from the top or your forehead and end at the bridge of your nose. It will be about 3/4 of an in wide. That sound epically cool?

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »
That would be cool. He'll say he'll put it back if he ever has to morph. I don't know if Larry knows about Yeerks, or if Jocun would just tell him he needs special medicine every three days, explaining why he had to leave as soon as possible. I remeber him trying to keep his actual species a secret to avoid confusion and such.

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »
Larry has no clue what a Yeerk is and was actually shocked about your gun since he lives in a pre gunpowder era. Big beliver in magic and doesnt understand science at all so keep it simple.