Author Topic: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.  (Read 7644 times)

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
Re: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 03:41:05 PM »
"But that doesn't necessarily mean it's not from earth. No disrespect ((to whoever Blazzy was playing in the last post)), but I find it pretty easy to think up designs that are unlike earth. There's still that chance of the person who designed it being creative." Citrus said. She was hoping that it was extraterrestrial. It would be pretty cool to meet an alien, as long as they didn't try to harm anyone. "Of course though...it could be extraterrestrial..." She said.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:03 PM »
Holmes smirked. "The point of an efficient flying device wouldn't be looks. It would be the ability to fly. If we're to the point that the making of aircraft can factor in appearance, then this technology has been hidden for a very long time." At this point the craft has almost landed. Up close, it can be seen that one of the "foreverworks" is heavilly damaged. Their seems to be a number of shrapnel penetrations on a single side, while the other seemes to have a chunk cleanly sliced off. If one word were to be used to describe it, cute would be very popular.

It almost looked like a toy, a fictional work, for children to read aqbout and play with. Accept for thee tail. For lack of better word to describe it, that's what it appeared to be. Watson felt it looked like the muscular barbed stinger of the scorpions he enountered in Africa while he was in service. Homes himself was completely silent, almost petrified. But his eyes gave away how alert he was. Eyes darting back and forth. Taking in every detail. "Astounding."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 06:58:14 PM »
-It looks pretty mangled, you think maybe it was a battle craft?-

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 04:41:24 AM »
Florence merely listened to the discussion, eyes glued to the ship. She tended to just listen when she didn't know enough about a situation. Holmes seemed to really be absorbed. As she continued to watch the ship, a realisation came to her.

"Well, whatever it may be, extraterrestrial or secret technology, it's coming closer!" She almost whispered, feeling extremely nervous suddenly.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 08:08:44 AM »
-No kidding?- I answered sarcastically, that thing was almost on the ground and so close you could see every detail.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 10:17:13 AM »
Suddenly, Holmes is out of the bushes approaching the the ship with his hands up. "Do you speak English?" Their was a short pause, and then in the pit of their minds they each heard a voice say, <In my own way.>
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 11:30:51 AM »
-Bloody hell! What was that!-In a way I had heard the voice  but, there hadnt been any sound. Now there was no doubt, this thing wasnt from earth.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 03:32:38 PM »
"Telepathy?" Citrus suggested. Then, to the...alien...she said, "Can you please come out? We won't hurt you"
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »
<I know.> The voice said. Out of nowhere some kind of hatch opened on the front of the vehicle. Out stepped an alien. Nothing like the world had ever seen. He was a like a dark blue centaur. The silhouette was all that could be seen.

The horse and manlike areas of it were most noticeable, but once you had time to search it had several other defining features. Their was a large tail, almost exactly like the one on the ship. He had two stalks, rather like a slug. They appeared to have eyes on them, as they rotated slightly, taking in the surroundings. For just a second the creature stood there, glorious and unreal. Then his legs gave out. Their was a thud as he hit the ramp.

Holmes rushed to his side.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 08:07:10 PM »
-Whats wrong?Is he hurt?-

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2012, 11:14:33 PM »
Watson went after Holmes, presumably to make his diagnosis. After a second pf examination he choked out. "Their appears to be a severe burn on his calf, and a shrapnel wound where i believe the lungs might be."

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 07:40:11 AM »
Florence just watched as the situation unfolded. The voice in her head scared her, but she wasn't going to be seen as a coward, not in front of the others. She rushed forwards to stand level with the others. The thing...the being...the extraterrestrial was magnificent. It reminded her of the most dignified thoroughbred horses that pulled the rich people's carriages around the city. But she could see that it was not just a horse, but like a person too. She suddenly remembered breaking into a library because they chased away street rats like her. One night she went in and devoured various fairy tales and folklore books. Not only did she use the knowledge gained to scare the less bright street children, but she also read about mythical beings called centaurs. Was this a real centaur?

She felt worried when Watson examined the alien. It sounded like the wounds were serious.

"Can we help him?" She found herself saying, assuming that the centaur was male.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 10:35:25 AM »
"Yes. It would be something shy of a miracle but he can be saved." Watson said. <If you plan to help me, first I need you to retrieve something from my ship. Their is a small blue cube. I need you to get it before we can go.> Subtly overhead a few similar lights appear.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 03:08:44 PM »
Citrus looked around. The alien asked to get something out of his ship. Citrus wanted to go, but was too scared to. "Okay..." She said, "Who's going then?"
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 07:43:13 PM »
I looked to Holmes and my small family, but no one moved -Oh for crying out loud! I'll go!- I moved towards the craft and walked inside, the cube was easily spotable as it was the only squared shape on the room, everything else was rounded and creamy in color.I grabbed the cube and returned to the others -Is this it?-