Author Topic: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.  (Read 7670 times)

Offline Doomhawk

Re: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 10:37:53 AM »
Florrie put a hand over her mouth and tried to hide her amusement at Watson's evil eye, pretending to cough instead of laugh. But then something occurred to her.

"How are we going to convince the landlady to work with us if she hates Andalites?" As far as it went, the landlady was like a spy here and could give everyone away. This problem needed to be fixed and Florrie had no idea how to approach it.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2012, 01:36:42 PM »
"Yes, but the way you did it was similar to if you had stopped a purse snatcher by firing a cannon in his direction." Watson said.

Holmes responded to Florrie. "She doesn't hate andalites, they parasite inside her does. Once it out, the only one she should hate is Sam."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
-Great, just what I needed, now you cant remember my bloody name...- I was counting the seconds, waiting for the lady to awake.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2012, 10:37:37 PM »
"You're lucky if I remember my own name after half a bottle of this." He says holding the bottle high.

The next two weeks are agonizing to everyone, but both the landlady and the andalite recover. The woman reveals the location of two pool entrances, one inside of the restaurant The Royale, and another inside of the theatre. Holmes called a meeting in the sitting room to discuss the situation.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2012, 10:50:32 PM »
-Well, so we know were they are now, lets just go and beat those slugs to a pulp-

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2012, 11:07:48 PM »
"Hold on, we need to play this smart. They have the numbers to kill us where we stand. The only advantage we have is suprise."

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2012, 05:03:40 AM »
Florrie was relieved when the parasite inside the landlady died and she returned to her normal self. They called a meeting about what to do about the Yeerks and she listened as everyone discussed the options. Florrie wasn't particularly confident about any of them.

"Even with surprise, if they see us won't they be able to find us? And will they find out about our landlady? If she's a part of their army, won't it be suspicious if she stops turning up to their meetings?" She'd had time to think about everything and she's started to think that maybe they were in trouble.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2012, 10:13:32 AM »
"They can't keep tabs on every host. My yeerk was very low ranked. The odds of it being needed are a thousand to one." The landlady said. "Those are still odds though. We may have to go into hiding."

Holmes frowned. "I hate to say it but she's probably right. And I really hate to say that I'll need help from my brother for this."

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2012, 10:38:15 AM »
Citrus listened to the conversation without much to add. After all, she was no expert on The yeerks and isn't the best at dectective work. She just sat there, wondering about the aliens and their planets. Citrus thought that they should get more information on the yeerks, so she then asked the lady, "how do the yeerks operate anyway?"

(sorry if the infos already been mentioned. I often dont notice some parts in RPs)
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »
"They stealthily infiltrate society, getting more hosts until they have at least 75% of the population. "

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2012, 11:02:43 AM »
"uh, I mean like what's their society like? How do they decide who to infest? How do they captur people to infest? Who runs everything? Stuff like that"
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2012, 11:34:53 AM »
"It's very...totalist. You can be killed for failiure their is a constant struggle for power. A council of thirteen is the most powerful but, their are also vissers and sub vissers below them. They infest the needy. The depressed. People looking to be part of something bigger."

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2012, 11:56:35 AM »
Florrie was relieved to hear that the absence of their landlady would go unnoticed, but her eyes darkened at the mentions of the Yeerks and how they operated. Their taking advantage of those who had problems sounded very sinister indeed and she found herself saying,

"We'll fight them somehow." She was taken by surprise at her sudden outburst.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2012, 05:54:17 PM »
"They're probably looking for us as we speak." The landlady said. "I think Mr Homes is right, you should go into hiding."

Homes sighed. "I'll send a letter to Mycroft."

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »
"Who's Mycroft?" Citrus asked, "And what about whoever that knows us? And who for sure isn't a controller?"
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^