Author Topic: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.  (Read 7676 times)

Offline Doomhawk

Re: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 06:41:25 AM »
Florrie's eyes widened in shock as the landlady reacted to the Andalite. This was completely unexpected. She turned to look at Thomas urgently. "She's a Yeerk!" Florrie hissed. She didn't know why she turned to Thomas instead of Holmes...probably because she knew that Thomas could pack a nasty punch if necessary and she didn't trust the landlady not to try and harm the Andalite or even Holmes.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 08:49:44 AM »
I was too shocked to do anything,but Florris scream (or was it a yell?) made me react with a good combination I had learned from Holmes. Throat punch with left hand, hit both ears simultanously to disrupt inner ear and balance, kick to the stomach. The lady went down, I just hoped I hadnt over did it, after all she wasnt evil, the yeerk inside her head was.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:51:45 AM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 10:38:12 AM »
,They didn't even bother to stop, Watson did take the time to shout over his shoulder, "That may have been a little over the top." The duo brought the andalite up the stairs into Watson's office, with one sweep of his hand the desk was cleared and the alien was placed, ever so gently. Holmes cleared his throat, put one hand on Watson's shoulder, and looked straight into his eye. "Watson, normally you follow my orders to perfection. And I am grateful for that. On this occasion, it is your turn to lead. I know if anyone can do this, it's you."

Watson seemed almost stunned. by this, but he quickly does away with that and puts on a brave face. "Everyone, get me some rags, a needle, my scalpel, and a bottle of iodine. That;s the best I can do for household surgical materials" Unexpectedly, the andalite turned his head and seemed to smile, in an odd way, with his eyes. <Thank you...>  That simple sentence seemed to exhaust him to the point of unconsciousness. He slumped against the desk.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 11:09:09 AM »
Florrie couldn't express how relieved she was that Thomas reacted to her and saved the day. She watched his swift takedown of the landlady with obvious awe. She looked down at the unconscious woman once and then followed Holmes and Watson into the office. On his instructions, she nodded and got up to retrieve the items, looking all over the office for a needle. She eventually found one in a drawer and as she brought it to Watson, she asked,

"...Sorry, sir, I know this isn't the time, but what should we do with the landlady? She knows...she's a Yeerk. When she wakes up she could try and harm the Andalite or even tell any other Yeerks where he is..." She felt nervous about bothering him during this crucial moment.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 07:04:42 PM »
He took the needle and dipped it in the iodine Holme's had brought. "Their a length of rope in the kitchen cuboard. Take some ice, wrap it in a damp cloth, place it on her forhead, and bind her hands and feet. I'll require some thread as well."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 08:44:17 AM »
Florrie nodded, calling to Citrus and Thomas, "Could you tie the landlady up? There's rope in the kitchen cupboard! Oh, and you need to wrap some ice in a cloth and put it on her forehead!" She then scurried around the office to finally find some thread and she brought it to Watson.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2012, 02:43:55 PM »
Citrus nodded,"I'll go get the rope." She then went to the kitchen and got the rope. "Here," She said, passing it to Florrie.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2012, 09:44:45 PM »
While this happened Watson steralized the rags and water Holmes had brought. While snapping on a pair of gloves he tells Holmes, "I get the feeling your more nervous then I am. Go downstairs and grab a bowl and two large bottles of whiskey." Holmes was so out of his comfort zone that he had to ask. "Why?"

"My main concern is blood loss. If he loses too much, we have no possible donors on hand. Their may be a possibility of reusing his own blood and the bowls to hold it." Holmes considered this and said, "The whiskey?" Watson smiled and replied "I have a feeling by the end of this, no matter what the outcome, we'll both need a long hard drink."

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2012, 06:31:41 AM »
Florrie took it and headed back into where the landlady was laying, still unconscious. Trying to remember the few knots she had learned how to tie, she bound the woman's hands and feet, quickly grabbing a rag and wetted it before wrapping some ice in it and delicately placing it on the woman's forehead. Then she decided to hang around by the stairs in case she was needed again.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 11:28:26 PM »
With his materials, Watson began his work. For the most part, it was a lot like his days as a doctor in Africa. Cleaning and removing metal from wounds. One organ was punctured, but it appeared to be nonvital enough that the andalite could survive without it. Soon the wounds were filled, and the andalite was stable, passed out on the desk with steady breathing and a somewhat slow heart rate. "I think he's going to be alright." Watson called to the young detectives.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2012, 05:24:03 AM »
Florrie sighed with relief. Despite being a street child, she'd managed to avoid witnessing much death and she didn't think she'd react well if the Andalite died. With the images of the evening fresh in her mind, she went back to the room in which Holmes, Watson and the unconscious Andalite were.

"What are we going to do about him and the Yeerks?" She asked quietly.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2012, 05:57:11 PM »
Holmes seems completely exhausted, physically, as well as mentall when he answers this question. "Well" *hic* he took a short drink from the bottle in his hand. "We wait for him to recover, and based on his knowledge we act."

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
"Gee, I wonder how long that's going to take" Citrus muttered to herself. Then to the others, she said, "So what do we do now? Just randomly sit here and hope that he won't die? Like that's an alien we re talking about. Who knows what can kill him"
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2012, 10:56:55 PM »
"If something in the air was going to kill him, he'd likely be dead by now." Watson said.

"Anyway patience is a virtue. If he recovers we have a seasoned veteran helping us. And once the land lady gets over the concussion you likely gave her," He gave Sam something along the lines of the evil eye "we'll have an inside source."

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 09:18:57 AM »
-Hey I probably saved all our lives!-