Author Topic: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.  (Read 7682 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 07:55:33 PM »
The creature nodded. <Yes. I believe I am about to lose conciousness. If you can save me, I will help you further. If you cannot... > Suddenly in each of their minds images that they had never seen appeared. Large, lizardlike creatures with blades that stood two heads taller than any man. Fat man eating worms with never ending hunger. Small grey slugs that eminated hate. He appeared to be sharing his memories through these pictures. Each one had a complex layer of emotion and information linked to it that explained what was happening.

The yeerks were on Earth. The andalites were attempting to stop them. Their had been a massive loss of life in a battle. He was possibly the only survivor. All this was recorded in an instant. Their was a sudden, mental gasp from the andalite named Larz Garrec Took. <They are here...> He slumped into unconciousness.

Watson and Holmes looked up at his warning. Fast approaching were the bug fighters they had learned about. "****." Holmes swore. "Watson, help me lift him , we can cut through the woods behind the manor."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 08:23:27 PM »
"Anything we can do?" Citrus asked
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:28:53 PM by yunyun »
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 08:26:17 PM »
((He just passed out. In his memories it should have explined what the cube does. Please edit.))
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 05:55:40 AM »
Florrie stumbled as the massive load of information overwhelmed her. She would have offered to help carry the centaur- no, it was called...an Andalite. And it had a strange but curious name. She looked up at the Bug fighters and felt foreboding. There was no way they could fight them. She wondered whether there were any weapons inside the ship, but it felt wrong to intrude...also, if the ship was damaged the weapons might not work anyway. She readied herself to hurry with Holmes and Watson.  But she couldn't help thinking about the cube, the cube that could turn them into animals somehow... this was definitely the strangest night of her life.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 08:13:52 AM »
As I helped carry the dying Andalite to a hiding place I couldnt help but notice his wounds, and older scars, in how many battles had he been before this day?

((NewBA, local joke: We know for sure he survived to be letally wounded again, to become a member of the GL corps))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »
((Actually that's just what I name all my andalites. I came up with one good name so I use it.))

Watson and Holmes took off with the andalite on their shoulders. It was at least a mile and half ebfore the cover of the woods.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 07:52:13 PM »
The other lights were approaching fast -Move it blazes!-

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 08:05:25 PM »
They entered the shelter of the trees. A few muffled yells came from behind them.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 08:53:19 PM »
As they run through the woods a sudden burst of energy streaks past the detectives. A tree, not a foot away from citrus bursts into flames.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 09:03:40 PM »
"Ahh!" Citrus screamed as the tree caught on fire. "Im guessing that was the Yeerks." she muttered
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2012, 09:23:13 PM »
"Really?! I thought it may have been THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" Screamed Watson.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 08:07:53 AM »
The yeerks were following us, but I dared not look back. Was it their ships firing? Or the ground troops? We were now deep in the woods. I hoped they wouldn't follow us there.   -Did we lost them?-

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 09:59:50 AM »
They broke from the woods very suddenly. they were now roughly two blocks from Baker Street. Their pursuers seemed to halt when they saw they would be going into the open.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2012, 03:24:44 PM »
Florrie kept running, keeping her head down in case anything else burst into flames. She didn't look back as she ran and when they reached familiar ground, not far from Baker Street, she sped up, eager to reach shelter.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2012, 10:58:49 PM »
The group reached the building in under a minute. Their enemy's weapons had put the fear of God into them. It was well past midnight, but if the group had woken anyone, they were going far too fast to be clearly seen. The door inside was locked, but Holmes kicked it down before pulling Lars inside with the help of Watson. At that moment the landlady walked in. At the sight of the alien a look of complete shock hits her face, followed quickly by a deep hatred. "Andalite filth!" She shrieked.