Author Topic: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.  (Read 7666 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.
« on: January 20, 2012, 04:53:01 PM »
The small band stalked through the streetslooking for the thin man with the watery eyes and missing thumb. "Now, according to the pattern this thief follows, he is willing to steal ordinary jewels, but he has a taste for the rare and famous. This was confirmed to me when he stole the kidney of the sea and a number of nameless rubies in the same night.  If his pattern continues, we should catch him breaking into Lady Crocker's home to make off with her unique pearls." He explained to the apprentices.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Re: Sherlock Homes/Animorphs cross over RP.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 07:58:48 PM »
I heard Holmes explanation,he was one of a kind, tjere was no doubt in that, but I didnt care, I just wanted to get over with this as soon as posible and get a good nights sleep.    -Lets just kick this guys arse and get this over with Ok?- I said while yawning.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 09:40:26 PM »
"So we just wait for him there?" Citrus asked. "That's all?"
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 12:46:03 AM »
"It seems you don't know the value of patience." They were just outside the inner gate of Crocker manor. Her home was a twelve acre stretch of land, with the homy occupying four of them. The rest was a massive three layer garden, seperate by two fences. The area they are in is a secluded corner of the land, surrounded by weeping willows offering perfect cover and a view to the second story entrance to the safe room. Far above them, among the numerous stars, two pinpricks of light form, just barely visible. "Holmes, of course, noticed  them, He raised his head slightly, to keep an eye on the lights.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 04:47:53 AM »
Florence had made sure to wear culottes instead of a skirt, dressed in boy's clothing which she usually only wore as a disguise- it would make climbing or running easier. She didn't comment as the other apprentices made their views known and asked questions. Holmes upbraided them about patience, so she stood and waited. Noticing Holmes looking upwards, she did the same and noticed the distant lights. Wondering what they were, she opened her mouth to ask but stopped, wondering whether it would be distracting. Then she thought 'to the devil with caution' and whispered,

"Sir, what are those lights?" She didn't point or make any motion that would draw attention, trying to keep well-hidden.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 10:48:56 AM »
"I don't know." Holmes said. "And that deeply worries me. Whatever they are, they appear to be heading right toward us." He isn't even bothering to watch the window anymore, the lights have his full attention. What he says is true. The odd shining is directly above them and getting bigger every second.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 11:18:49 AM »
I tensed up in readiness for a fight, hidding with the others, just waiting and watching the aproaching lights, gave me the feeling of being powerless, but so far, I had never faced an oponent who I could not defeat, I tried to force the doubt out of my head.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 01:44:45 PM »
By now, Holmes wasn't even watching the window anymore. The lights had his full attention. "Fascinating...." Watson was more focused on the task at hand. As he watched a figure sprinted silently toward the wall, and started to climb by some unseen method. Holmes-" "Quiet Watson, we have more pressing matters at hand." By now the thief was through the window and some kind of craft was visible behind the lights.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 04:56:53 AM »
Florence didn't know what to do- the obvious action was to confront the thief or at least follow him, but Holmes was clearly distracted by the lights. Then a craft appeared and Florence felt her breath catch in her throat.

"Sir...is it some kind of...dirigi...dirig ible?" She'd heard about the seemingly magic airships that were like giant balloons, but still struggled to believe that they existed. Then she recalled the thief's escape. "Perhaps we should split up?" She looked to Holmes for an example to follow.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 10:34:50 AM »
"Not a dirigible. It almost seems to be powered by...fireworks." What he says is true. At the bottom of the craft are some kind of eternally burning fireworks. "I wold wager some kind of pump system feeds fuel to the fire." Watson said. Holmes looks at Florence, and realized the girl was waiting to follow his example."No we shouldn't. This is a  once in a life time opportunity any jewel thief can wat. Besides, he's going to steal Runmark Diamond next Monday."

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 08:51:18 AM »
Florence struggled to keep her expression calm; she was shocked that Holmes already knew the thief's next target. She had no idea how he was so observant all of the time. Then she looked back up at the ship, noticing the fireworks. As an ex-street child, she'd seen them before. One particular occasion that came to mind was when two gangs started to fight with them, somehow managing to fire them at each other. She'd even used them as a distraction twice- once to rob someone, the other to run away from someone. The thought of fireworks that burned forever was interesting, but she had no idea how it would work.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 03:44:05 PM »
Citrus twirled in her dress. "So what do we do?" She asked. She practically tuned out half the conversation, which she wasn't happy about. But then again, being a detective isn't her strong point, and she hates planning. Why did I join this again? And why didn't I just become a singer? She thought.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 06:53:09 PM »
"The simple answer is to simply wait. The complicated answer involves detailed explenations based on whatever that extraterestial craft has in mind."

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 08:19:26 PM »
-Extraterrestrial?- I said shocked -What makes you so sure it's not just some kind  of secret experiment?- I had, of course, never seen anything remotely that advanced but maybe the crown was up to something that would help the empire further.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 10:36:50 PM »
"The style mainly. The shape is so bizzare that I could only say that it belongs to no nation on earth. It's seems to be designed for something  besides traversing the sky. It's not airodynamic at all."