Author Topic: RAF Factory Generation 1  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
RAF Factory Generation 1
« on: January 11, 2012, 12:01:26 PM »
Based on the Rune Factory series
(the following members will be involved as workers, more members can sign up with a PM if wanted
[spoiler]
Farmer: Sakki (lololol me)
Shopkeeper: Horsie
Blacksmith: Blue
Doctor: Esterlore
Runs the church: ???? <- open for sign up
Runs the hot spring: Gaz
Fortune teller: ???? <- open for sign up
The head mage (teaches people magic): ????? <- Open for sign up
The rich person who funds everything: ???? <- open
Mayor: ?????<- Open

Races available:
Elf
Dwarf
Human
Monster
Hybrid (specify)
 [/spoiler]

I don't know why I came here. Or why I decided to take rest here either. It is not like it offered anything, really. The town was quite small, most houses were made of wood. This is only one of my problems though.

What was my name again? Everything is so fuzzy, I try to think back and I get a headache. Where am I from? Where was I going?

"Hey, I have not seen you around here!" A cheery voice sang. I turned to it. A girl in a long black coat and blue clothing was smiling at me. " My name is Beth, but people call me Sealie around here."

"Hello Beth" I said in auto-response. "My name is...My name is..." I paused. "I-it is not important what my name is."

"...Are you okay?" Beth asked. "Maybe we should go take you to Dr.Este..."

"I am fine, really" I said flatly. " I was just leaving"

"You don't even know your name" Beth shot me a stern look.

"Listen, Tiny, I am a big girl and can handle myself." I said matter-of-factly.

"Really, then what is your name?" Beth insisted.

"Sakki." It came out like angry word vomit. "My name is Sakki."

"Well, great, now I get to give a name when we go to Dr. Este." Beth said quickly, pulling me away into the closest cabin to the left. "Dr. Este! We got a wanderer, this one lost her memory it seems."

"I did not" I lied.

The woman who stepped out looked like Beth's older sister. They had the same shock-white hair. Their eyes were different, though.

"I was just finishing up with Blue." Dr. Este said, her womanly voice had a calming ring to it. A semi- buff man peeked out. His skin was dark, his eyes a bright blue. His shirt was off, he looked at me smiling.

"I sure hope you stay." He said, putting his shirt back on. "Thanks again, Este." He said running out"

"Hey! Take it easy! Oh, why do I bother with him..." Este sighed. "Always over-doing everything..." She moved her gaze to me. "Anyway, you are next, come one into the next room."

Dr. Este ran all the tests she needed to on me. She seemed satisfied with the results. "Well, other then the memory loss...I see nothing wrong. But I would like you to stay a bit longer then you planned so I can keep an eye on you for a bit longer." Este smiled at Sakki. "Until then, you can work at the farm"

"I can't! There was something I had to do!" I exclaimed
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:34:29 PM by Sakki »