Author Topic: A New Animorph  (Read 5764 times)

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Re: A New Animorph
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »
 I started to examine it. I'm really into birds too. It was a red-tailed hawk. It looked like it was still fairly young, only a year or two old. It looked strangely clean. As if it had taken a bath and had it's feathers conditioned and straightened. I shrugged it off thinking that it must've been one of the ones that Cassie looks after. She must've just released it and it was looking around.

"Do you like hawks? Hawww- kuh- zzz. Kuh. Zzz." Phillip asked me. "I like all sort of birds, but owls are my favorite. Especially Barn Owls, Elf Owls, Great Greys, and Burrowing Owls. I read this book series called Guardians of Ga'Hoole that have owls as characters." I replied, trying to get some light conversation in to distract me from my worries. "So you like animals? An-I-mals. uuhhlll-zzzz." he he said curiously. "Absolutely love 'em!" I said, then just for a what the hey moment I added, "Muh!"
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
Re: A New Animorph
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »
(good addition keep on typing :) )
(I am currently occupied with another RPG as the moderator but I'll help when I can.)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!