Author Topic: Sherlock Holmes/Animorphs cross over OOC.  (Read 4748 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Sherlock Holmes/Animorphs cross over OOC.
« on: January 03, 2012, 01:56:41 PM »
The year is 1891. London England. The legendary detective, Sherlock Holmes has taken a group of apprentices under his wing to train in his abilities of deduction. While tailing a jewel thief at approximately two in the morning they are interrupted when an andalite spacecraft land. ANd you can see where it goes from there.

Holmes, Watson, and Morriarte are all NPC's and I plan to DM. Also, Holmes looks a whole lot like Robert Downey Jr.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:45:45 PM by Jar Jar Binks »
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Re: Sherlock Holmes/Animorphs cross over.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 07:55:31 PM »
Mmmm, this sounds intersting, but what are the rules? Character sheet? Holmes will be able to morph?

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »
Of course. Just post your character sheet. I'll start the RP if i can get three people.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 12:37:16 PM »
I'll join. I don't t exactly know much about Sherlock Holmes, so correct me if I do anything wrong. And whos going to play Holmes and the other guy?
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 01:19:31 PM »
I'm DM. Basically the God who controls all NPC's including but not exclusive to major characters

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 01:22:41 PM »
Okay, whos going to play Sherlock Holmes?
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 01:48:01 PM »
I am. The roleplayers are apprentices he took. I control absolutely eveyone else.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 03:47:13 PM »
This sounds very interesting! What format does the character sheet have to be in?
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 06:01:22 PM »
Ok, here is a basic sheet.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Mastery of Deduction: How good they are at Holmes method of crime solving on a scale of one to ten. Homes is a perfect ten, the best an apprentice with a lot of natural talent is a 5, but as you train you'll get better.

Special Talents: The apprentices were also chosen for mastery of something. This could be anything from cheating at poker to firearms mastery.

Thats pretty much all I can think of that you would really need.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
uh...I'm adding some stuff

Name: Citrus Hua
species??? (human)
Appearance: Long dark (green if okay) hair with purple eyes. Tall with pale skin
Personality: Shy. Very shy but chatty once she gets to know someone
Mastery of Deduction: like...3?
Special Talents: having a good imagination, thinking up stories and singing.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:53:41 PM by yunyun »
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »
Age should be between 13 and 21. My main idea was for the animorphs to be everybody, but we could have aliens.

Based on special talents is where I write in situations, like since your character sings and has a good imagination yo might have to entertain or distract.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 04:36:43 AM »
Name: Florence (Florrie) Mays / Frederick (Freddie) Mayweather

Appearance: Slightly short for a girl, and short to the extent of being seen as a runt for a boy

Personality: Florence is feisty, having been a street child until taken under the wing of Sherlock Holmes. To survive out on the streets and avoid troublesome situations, she took to dressing up as a boy. She found out that it also helped her to talk to people that would pay her little heed if she were a girl. Under her feisty exterior lies a cunning streak, and also an emotional side that has been suppressed for most of her life as a homeless child.

Mastery of Deduction: 4

Special Talents: Squeezing into tight spaces/getting through small gaps, hiding,  convincing people she is a girl that is not worth any attention/ friendly but dim-witted boy

Is that alright? Not too many special talents?
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 11:32:48 AM »
Thats not so much a a talent as just being small. I can probably write that in though. If she can hide almost anywhere at anytime to the point of a single shadow being all she needs to dissapear.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 02:35:14 PM »
This is true, but I was thinking more that her size is just helping, at this point in her life she's become talented at it through practice- I guess we need some more participants before we can start?

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »
If corssover fan agrees to this, I tihkn that's enough people.