Author Topic: Animorphs Merchandise  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
Animorphs Merchandise
« on: December 19, 2011, 03:26:12 PM »
So today I was going through my old boxes of toys and games to see if there was anything in good condition that I could donate to goodwill(I was pretty hard on my toys).

Anyways, I found all my old Animorphs action figures and games (you can read more about what that lead to here). [spoiler]http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=5308.msg693963#msg693963)[/spoiler]

I started cataloging how many Animorphs toys and games i had and what condition they were in and I was wondering how many other RAFians had this stuff, and if they'd taken better care of it.(probably)

Currently I have found the following in my toy-chest and various boxes full of old toys.

1: The head and leg of the Visser 3/Inferno Beast transformer.
2: The body, tail and four of the legs of the Aximili/Scorpion transformer
3: The box of the Animorphs Game Boy Colour game (Lost the game years ago,but you can still play the game here).[spoiler]http://www.playr.org/play/animorphs/643#play[/spoiler]
4: Animorphs the Invasion Game (Board Game)
5: I know I used to have the Rachel/Lion transformer, because I when I got it for my birthday I kept complaining that it wasn't a bear. Although I eventually realized it was based off the TV show.
6: I still have the orange Yeerk that came with the Rachel transformer. (I've been carrying it around as a good luck charm for years.)
7: The Visser 3 Andalite/Hork Bajir/Inferno Beast and the instruction sheet. (although he's missing the horns on top of his head for when you transform him into a Hork Bajir, and one of the toes that shoots off of his feet is gone as well.

I'm pretty sure that's all of them.

How about you guys, did/does anyone else have any of this stuff?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:28:17 PM by Klawip Cobalteyes »
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes