Author Topic: Post merging  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Toc'

• Xtreme Member
  • One of RAF's French residents
Post merging
« on: December 14, 2011, 11:19:43 PM »
I was just wondering if there was a possibility that this feature could be put back. It was taken away when we got the forum version 2.0.
Pink Piggy: Anyway, these are standard assumptions in economics. I have no problem with them. Quantum theory also seems weird but it is accepted, that is the way of science.
Brown Piggy: Quantum theory makes no claim about the motivations or welfare of quantum particles.
Pink Piggy: You just do not understand the mathematics involved. This is typical uninformed criticism of economics.

¤  Sharing a special bond of RAFenmity with Wildweathel since December '08 ¤

Offline Toc'

• Xtreme Member
Re: Post merging
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 01:58:41 AM »
Hello?
><
Pink Piggy: Anyway, these are standard assumptions in economics. I have no problem with them. Quantum theory also seems weird but it is accepted, that is the way of science.
Brown Piggy: Quantum theory makes no claim about the motivations or welfare of quantum particles.
Pink Piggy: You just do not understand the mathematics involved. This is typical uninformed criticism of economics.

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 02:32:19 AM »
i like the feature myself and am all for putting it back in.

i'll keep you updated. :)

Offline Toc'

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 05:16:44 PM »
Awesome, Goom :)

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 09:02:05 PM »
Hey, sorry for the late reply. The modification that would allow this feature isn't compatible with our version of the forum software.

We'll keep our eyes out for any updates to the package and update the forum and this thread accordingly :)

Offline Toc'

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »
Ok ;)