Author Topic: My original drawings  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Darth Zakryn

• Banned
My original drawings
« on: December 05, 2011, 02:16:08 PM »

Well, here's some of my original fanart I made back around 2000. I've had it saved for ten years, and now I've finally decided to post it here. This was for my own book series I planned to write, inspired naturally by Animorphs, but I eventually gave up, although these two drawings remained. I have a few others somewhere around here, and I can find them if you guys want to see them.

Anyway, the red one with all the spikes is Tolkana, a battle suit given to a chosen one, which is a cross between the cyber suit of Starkid and shonen anime like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho. The black one is a catlike Komtak, an alien species I had planned for my story. The Komtak were mercenaries that sold their skill to whoever bought them, but they only wanted water, since their home planet was dry and they could not create water themselves and the rest of the galaxy didn't want to help them voluntarily. This was meant to tie into the shades of gray that I LOVED about Animorphs. ;D

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
Re: My original drawings
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 04:47:05 PM »
I'm just wondering, which one is the black one and which one is the red one?  :huh:they both have both of those colours
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Darth Zakryn

• Banned
Re: My original drawings
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 04:50:44 PM »

The bottom one is the black one, the top one is the red one.