Author Topic: Zerg vs. Yeerks - Who Would Win  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Darth Zakryn

• Banned
Zerg vs. Yeerks - Who Would Win
« on: November 17, 2011, 10:01:48 PM »
Recently, I began to wonder: What would happen if the Yeerks defeated humans AND the Andalites, and then came across the Zerg from StarCraft, who had defeated the Protoss and were in the process of consuming the rest of the galaxy? Obviously, war would ensue, but who would be the victor? Let's talk about that.

In my opinion it would have to be the Zerg. After all, they have GIANT tank-like Zerg, Zerg with so many blades they make even the Hork-Bajir look harmless, flying Zerg that even go into deep space, and even Zerg that can BLOW UP. It's never said how the Zerg travel from one planet to another, but I assume they hijack other species' ships.

So, thoughts?

P.S.: Did anyone ever notice the similarities between StarCraft and Animorphs? The Protoss are OBVIOUSLY like the Andalites, telepathic and possessing no mouth, the Zerg are the Yeerks, parasitic and wanting to consume everything, and humans, like our humans, are just stuck in the middle. :D

Offline Ouroboros

• Oooh, I have pants now. This is an improvement.
Re: Zerg vs. Yeerks - Who Would Win
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:17:24 PM »
Zerg have the hive mind. Plus, all the variants of the Zerg are species that have been converted into whatever the swarm needs. They would just have to begin assimilating (BOOOOOORG) the various controller species and it would be game over. The Zerg are parasitic and all that, but it's more hardcore than the Yeerks. As far as space travel, the Zerg are able to tear open rifts into "warp space" and move quickly to other planets, and their method of travel is so precise they can pop right into the atmosphere without leaving any trace of their entry, if I'm not mistaken. The quickness of their travel would definitely be a huge advantage.

Though I've always loved the Zerg, but it's mostly because I'm a big fan of insectoid races (Zerg, Tyranids, Buggers, Akrid, the Brood, the Bugs, etc.). They're just so awesome...

Thanks to Seal for the sig!

Offline Noelle

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • *Insert random text*
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43:08 AM »
They would join forces for massive total universal control.

The Zergs sound like The One, total assimilation.  (Actually, I don't know anything about zergs other than WoW slang like "They are zerging lumbermill!")

I think this belongs in the random thought thread...

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 10:36:42 PM »
I only knew the one from Toy Story until someone used the Zerg in a multifandom RPG.

I'd like to see Zerg vs Nesk or Zerg vs the Valeek lol