Author Topic: Original Animorphs RP  (Read 39879 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: Original Animorphs RP
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2011, 11:02:24 PM »
I smiled. The mighty Rachel had humbled herself enough to acknowledge my existence. Rachel is a babe but I stay away since she's Jake's cousin. Still, the fact that she remembered my name and was willing to force a smile meant that I was wearing her down.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 08:10:23 AM »
So there I was, Sam, wonderin how on earth Id get out of there without making a fool out of myself when Jake and Marco appeared out of the arcade, I was saved, but then. Oh horror! Rachel smiled at me, it most certainly didnt mean a thing but I had to restraint myself from falling over, Im sure that at the very least I blushed.

(WE MUST WAIT FOR TOBIAS BEFORE GOING HOME, IT WOULD ALSO BE GOOD IF CASSIE SAID SOMETHING BUT IM NOT SURE IF SHELL CONTINUE PLAYING)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:15:28 AM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 03:07:56 PM »
My name is Tobias. I can't tell you my last name or where I live...heck I don't really even remember my last name. Anyway, I'm one of the only people who can protect Earth from the Yeerks. The Yeerks are slug like creatures that crawl in your head and takes over your mind. Really weird and creepy. And you never know when someone is a Yeerk, your best friend, your mom...your brother.

The day was just any normal day,Tobias had gone to school and mostly just stayed to himself till he saw Jake and the others and he had been with them the rest of the day.he had liked to be by Jake since he had stopped some bullies at school from putting his head in a toilet,and he liked Jake protecting him even though it seemed alittle weird.He wasn't really by Jake and Marco,but at another game playing it while two others sat behind him watching,looking up now and then to see if Jake and Marco was still there,wanting to be with them so no bully would beat him up.

(Sorry for the wait guys,I hope mine was good.)

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 03:22:52 PM »
(Jake)
Just then I noticed Tobias had walked down of the arcade right behind Marco and me, I wondered how we had missed to spot him, but it didn't mattered. We were all together and probably going home.   To do this there were two routes, the long one around the mall or the short one through an old construction site that was supposed to be a new section of the mall but never got finished.
-So, you going home?- I asked basically to Rachel, Cassie and Sam cause all already knew the answer from Marco and Tobias would probably follow us just to avoid bullies.
-Cause I was thinking,you know, we could go together, the construction site is not a nice place to be at night for girls...- the instant the words left my mouth I knew I had committed a mistake -Not even for a big sports star like Sam- I added in a rushed voice trying to correct my bad, but to late, I knew Rachel well enough to realize she was thinking of a comeback...

(Tobias, it was just fine, just a question, um did u started talking in third person to make clear that HAWK Tobias feel that his old HUMAN self didn't existed anymore? Its fine if its that way, but on future post do try and narrate in 1st person)

(Cassie, answer as soon as you can please!)

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »
(sorry i'm a bit late)

My name is Cassie. We were getting ready to go home. And I could tell that Sam said something he shouldn't have. Rachel didn't like being told that she shouldn't go somewhere just because she's a girl. So before a fight could break out, I quickly said, "Yeah, we'll walk with you." I looked at Rachel, " I know that you're not scared but i am, so it would be nice to go with a group of people."
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »
Tobias followed Jake and Marco.*It doesn't really matter to me which way we go.*he replied.*I am not really in a hurry to get home anyway.*he said as he wasn't sure the others knew of his life and how messed up it was but he wasn't going to tell them of it even if they didn't.

(Sorry I always get confused with first and third person rps,so if mine is third person or that sorry...I didn't really go to role playing school.  :P)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2011, 03:41:41 PM »
I tried to find something to take my mind off being trapped in a dome while my brother was off valiantly killing Yeerk filth. I watched the outside, which was at least a bit more interesting to look at than empty space. There were fish as well as rocks and sand. Not just distant stars dotting blackness with the occasional asteroid.

I also resumed practicing my forms and training. No reason not to keep practicing, since unless the Yeerks attacked I wasn't in any immediate danger. The dome would hold much longer than it would take for a rescue team to show up.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2011, 03:55:32 PM »
(Remember Im playing Jake and my Character so Im putting the name who Im playing right before the actual dialogue like this)
(Sam)
So we walked out of the mall and through the old construction site. During day it was a disgusting place, at night it was just plain scary, but I wasnt going to weasel outn the big sports star afraid of a small night stroll.
Still I kept my guard up, making conversation but not really paying atthention to it.And who cares what we were taking about anyway? The seconds before it all happened are blurry, I do remember however that Tobias was looking at the sky in a dreamy sort of way and so was the firstof us to see it...

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2011, 04:28:10 PM »
I walked with the others through the construction site not really caring as I look up at the sky curiously for some reason,as if the sky was calling his name before he came to a stop.*Hey look.*I pointed up at something in the sky.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 04:38:28 PM »
I looked up. It looked like...i couldn't remember at first. But then i realized what it looked like " It's a flying saucer!" I exclaimed
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 06:40:16 PM »
I grinned, "What? That's impossible." But I followed their eyes to the odd lights in the sky and watched as they slowly drew closer
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2011, 08:00:37 PM »
(Jake)
The blue light was definitely coming our way, when it was close enough I could make out a shape, it was about the size of a school bus but rounded and blue, it would almost look cute if not for the wicked tail-like structure coming out on its back. It landed and we hid behind a bunch of debris, my thoughts were all mixed up. Obviously this was big, an actual alien spaceship! The of course was fear, usually aliens don't tend to to be friendly, at least not in the movies.
A light arc appeared on one of the flat sides of the ship, forming some sort of door...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:15:11 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »
I blink as we all watched the spaceship land, at first I hid with the others behind a pile of debris, but for some odd reason that I can't explain, I stood up and I began to walk toward the ship.*I...think it's ok guys.*I say to them.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 09:16:56 PM »
I looked at Tobias as thoughts of how stable he really was formed. "Are you nuts!?"

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »
Tobias turns his head back and as a look of fear wasn't on his face, but one of worry was.*I guess I am...I don't know why but I feel like we need to go to the ship.*he said before turning back to look at the ship and walks toward it again.