Author Topic: Original Animorphs RP  (Read 39859 times)

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
Re: Original Animorphs RP
« Reply #1095 on: June 22, 2012, 07:02:48 PM »
I started to feel lightheaded that noise was getting weaker, but still it was terrible. Right at that moment I passed out.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1096 on: June 22, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
I could barely think. I could just lie there, feeling the pain. Who knows how many others could be affected by this?
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #1097 on: June 23, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »
((CASSIE))

I felt Dru's body go limp and for myself, I just laid down on my side. I was in dense forest enough to try to demorph. Just stay awake enough to go deaf. I thought as I tried to demorph into my normal body. I didn't care that it didn't look glamourous like everyone kept telling me. A "morphing artform" Ax once told me but right now... Demorph and remorph. Small. Very small.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1098 on: June 25, 2012, 02:20:40 PM »
I was safe in the bushes, though y body was bleeding. I was too afraid to demorph, though. I just tried to cover the wound as best I could and continue hiding.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #1099 on: July 02, 2012, 03:36:25 AM »
I shivered in my branch as I heard the sound more louder.<Damn what the heck is going on back there?>

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #1100 on: July 05, 2012, 09:56:19 PM »
(SAM)

Blood was sliding down my neck now. To survive this many battles, to defeat this many enemies, achieving the impossible this many times. Only to die at the hands of my friends, and accidentally.I knew I never saw that coming, and I knew the end was near, only morphing could heal me and I couldn't morph. But I also knew that this was my last chance to say something that I had never dared to -Rachel!!- I yelled, barely audible over the howl -Rachel I love you!- I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore -I love you Rachel- darkness...

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1101 on: July 05, 2012, 10:01:28 PM »
Oh my god. Their was no way Sam would ever say that. Unless he...no. He's exaggerating, probably just overreacting to blacking. Please be alive...
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #1102 on: July 06, 2012, 05:51:14 AM »
Suddenly, my head snapped toward my head toward where my friends were as if something happened. My heart kindof told me it involved Rachel somehow.<Rachel...please be ok.>I closed my eyes and groaned knowing what was going to happen next.

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1103 on: July 09, 2012, 09:17:19 PM »
((Jake))

I continued my Howler yell while David tried to get away. <What's wrong David? Can't fight anymore?> I taunted. I noticed he was demorphing as fast as he could. I started to run after him with my Howler speed. My Howler mind was telling me to stab him, I had to take control of the morph. That was when David finished demorphing and started to morph his Golden Eagle, once he got the wings he flew up into the air. <I will be back Jake, and you will never notice me kill you!> his sinister thoughtspeak said in my head. <Everyone all right? We all need to head home, nothing more to discuss. David can kill any of us, he knows where we live so be on alert.> I told my team. I remembered what Sam told me. I used my Howler thermal vision to find him. I found Sam limp on the floor. I started to demorph, hoping he was still alive. I felt his pulse and it was dead. "NOOOO!" I yelled. I felt like the worst leader ever. We lost an Animorph, Sam was dead.

((OOC: I will play as Jake  since crossover has left))

Offline TobiasFangor12

« Reply #1104 on: July 11, 2012, 03:36:40 PM »
Tobias, please?

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1105 on: July 11, 2012, 03:40:54 PM »
((we have on OOC thread, and Tobias is already playing Tobias, you can be Jake or Ax))