Author Topic: Management/Directing  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Mr. Guy36

• im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
Management/Directing
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:17:18 AM »
Well I've been adding more to the site, and I think it's time to ask for one last job. We need someone(s) to act as managers.
The problem is this is a somewhat boring, not very glamorous job. What it entails is a lot of checking, rechecking to see if things are done, changing forms, etc... Originally Jess and I were doing this, but now that we're both acting, that will get difficult, and it would be better to have someone other than a VA reviewing people's work.

Here's the upside though: while acting and timing requires large chunks of uninterrupted time, directing and managing take lots of little snippets of time. I know a lot of people check RAF quite often throughout the day, so what's another minute of checking the site?

The job basically boils down to checking for updates from individual actors, listening to the lines to ensure they're all there, then marking them completed. When all of a chapter has been recorded, the chapter is marked for post-production. A test listen is needed when that's done, then checking off the chapter.

Also, a bonus benefit to anyone who wants to take this up: you're essentially "beta listeners", so you get a first listen at all our work.

Anybody up for it?

~Mr. Guy

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
Re: Management/Directing
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 08:01:42 AM »
*waves hand* I can do it! Since my acting ability is rubbish (monotone = not interesting) and I don't really have large chunks of time anymore... I do have tiny snippets of time. :D So... me! Me! *waves hand some more*

Offline Mr. Guy36

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 09:14:02 AM »
Solid, you'll be great. I'll PM you details when I get back from class.

It would be nice to have one other person as well, so the position is still open.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »
I'll also do it if it doesn't require the book. Or if the ebooks are ok for this.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Mr. Guy36

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 03:43:59 PM »
I'll PM you details then