Author Topic: Quaf's Quirky Quorner  (Read 37082 times)

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
Re: Quaf's Quirky Quorner
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2021, 02:16:35 AM »
PART 2/2 (see previous page for part 1)
4. A week-long project to play around with this watercolour business, based on one of my favourite picture books, The Eleventh Hour by Graeme Base. In short: an elephant has an 11th birthday party with a fancy dress theme and invites 10 guests, makes a feast for it, they play 11 party games, and then when they go to have lunch the banquet has already been eaten. There are clues throughout the book and you have to try work out which of the guests was the culprit. Spoiler: it was the mouse with the help of his mousey friends.

Did a portrait of each of the characters in costume, ink and watercolour.

Elephant as roman centurion, cat as cleopatra, swan as a princess, tiger as a native american, rhino as an astronaut, zebra as a punk, giraffes as angels, pig as an admiral, croc as a judge, mouse as a musketeer

Apologies for the large photos you have to scroll through, spoiler tags don't work (at least on my end) anymore.

5. I think I sent this in the discord but forgot to post here! The animorphs themed card deck I made last year as an imgur album
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 02:37:24 AM by Quaf »
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
Re: Quaf's Quirky Quorner
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2021, 02:39:52 AM »
yowzers

I am a girl but I don't have a cat. Pen and watercolour.

Pen and coloured pencil.

Pen and watercolour, reference: @maltzcreative.

toodle-oo!
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?