Author Topic: Vote on the Story!  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Sakki

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Guuuuuuurrrlll
Vote on the Story!
« on: August 21, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »
A little explanation. I am writing a story with some of my characters, my friends' characters, a some RAFians (though they have not been written yet). So, I decided: I am going to give the readers to choices, and they get to vote on the outcome. But be careful! The choices may be twisted to sound one way, but be another...

Warning: part 1 has a slight homosexual theme to it. The most you get is their relationship status, why one is in love with the other and a kiss at the end, NOTHING MORE! Don't like? Wait til part 2, which will have different characters in it.

[spoiler]
 The sun was setting. Damion and Masao stood across from each other. Damion with his arms crossed, Masao smiling softly to Damion.

"You are trying to get me left behind again, aren't you?" Damion hissed. "You cad! I am just as capable to fight as you are!"

Masao frowned at his boyfriend. Damion was right, but if they were to both die...Who would look after the kids? And if Damion were to go and die, Masao would return to the stars and leave the kids. Not that he could help it. Most of all, he loved Damion. He loved the way Damion called him cad (for some odd reason, he is not even sure of its meaning). He ran his hand down Damion's face, not saying anything. "I have my reasons." He said. "I will be back in a couple of days!"

"How can you be sure?" Damion spat. "You could die out there while I am stuck here unable to do ANYTHING! You are such an IDIOT!" These words seemed to cut Damion, because he did his nervous habit of running his hand through his purple hair.

"J-just promise me," Masao started, his voice cracking. "T-that you won't do anything to put yourself in harm's way." His lips sparked green.

"...Okay. Fine" Damion lied.

"No! Say you promise!" Masao said forcefully.

"FINE! I PROMISE THAT I WON"T PUT MYSELF IN DANGER! HAPPY" Damion snapped.

Masao stepped forward and kissed Damion, the sparks transferring to his victim. "I will never be happy unless you are safe."[/spoiler]

Because I suck, just reply...

Who ends up right? Does Masao not come home? Yes or no?

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
Re: Vote on the Story!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 01:22:24 PM »
Hmm.... No. He does not come home.
Meh.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Vote on the Story!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 02:50:43 AM »
Yes, bring him home!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress