Author Topic: Schedule  (Read 12508 times)

Offline Mr. Guy36

• im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
Re: Schedule
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 08:06:23 PM »
That's typical. The project as it stands:

Chapter 5 is missing sound FX (maybe) and two bit-parts of girls at Darlene's party.
Chapter 6 is Rachel-only, takes me about 10 minutes to edit.
Chapter 7 is Tobias-only, but has a few minor mistakes that Slushie needs to fix (anyone know where he is?)
Chapter 8 is Rachel-only.
Chapter 9 needs to be edited, and needs a news reporter bit. My roommate will do that when we get closer.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 08:00:29 PM »
Yeah, it's normal for this to go slowly. 'Hruun joining gave us a nice jump start back up, but one man can only do so much.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 04:47:05 AM »
Oh wow, I didn't even see Mr. Guy's schedule update. How did I not see this?!

And I thought chapter 9 already had the news report (and a good one at that. I just loved the voice. xD)

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »
...so I'm guessing that's out of date...? Since like all of those chapters are out already.  And this is going soooooooo slowly. I don't think I had anything to do for weeks. But then again, it is the holidays...
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
...so I'm guessing that's out of date...? Since like all of those chapters are out already.  And this is going soooooooo slowly. I don't think I had anything to do for weeks. But then again, it is the holidays...

Mr. Guy is doing almost all of the technical work on this project on his own. He put out SEVERAL chapters in a very short amount of time, which is more anyone else on this project has done.

Please stop complaining, Yunyun. Making comments like the one you just did do nothing but hinder the project. >=[

Offline Mr. Guy36

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2012, 02:40:35 PM »
I'm sorry, I haven't been doing work. Chapter 10 is ready, but it's a two-character boring chapter, so I want to wait for some more material, then I'll do a few at once. 11 is waiting for Slushie, who has time to record tomorrow and Tuesday, as well as Duff, who either missed this chapter, or never got it to me. On that note, can anyone get in touch with Duff? I emailed him a few days ago with no response.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012, 04:38:29 PM »
I'll text Duffy. Chapter 11, right?

Offline Mr. Guy36

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012, 10:04:41 PM »
Yes'm

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 04:54:03 PM »

Mr. Guy is doing almost all of the technical work on this project on his own. He put out SEVERAL chapters in a very short amount of time, which is more anyone else on this project has done.

Please stop complaining, Yunyun. Making comments like the one you just did do nothing but hinder the project. >=[

Actually, I am okay with a little nudge now and then just to get the water flowing so don't totally drill into Yunyun for wishing things to go a little faster. =p

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 05:24:13 PM »
Well, there is a difference between asking on the progress and straight complaining. However in Yunyun's case, it seemed more like venting than complaining.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 04:24:34 PM »
Hey, yeah, sorry. I don't really hang around message forums much anymore. I spend most of my time on Twitter, Facebook, MSN, and occasionally Skype so it's much faster to get a hold of me on any of those (and e-mail, which is what you ended up doing, lol), though now that this project seems to be picking up pace, I'll make sure to check back here more-often now.

I got my lines for Chap 11 sent in. But since you never got in touch with me about the mistakes in Chap7, I assume they weren't anything major? I recorded that I'd say close to a year ago now (Or even further back), so if you want I can re-do that chapter and you can do a re-release if you think that's a better way to go then what's out there now. I myself haven't listened to it at all cause I hate the sound of my own voice, lol. I'll listen to stuff right after I record the line, before I choose to Save it as a file, but that's about it. I never go back and re-listen to any of my stuff once it actually gets put out there, lol
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:26:25 PM by Slushie Man »

Offline Mr. Guy36

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »
Now I need to get a hold of Duff. Anyone have any idea how to manage that?

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 08:34:19 PM »
I just texted Duff again. Will let you know if/when he responds.

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 11:16:57 PM »
Text me again? you forgot to last week didnt you jessie...

I'll get on chapter 11 asap. I haven't checked the email on my profile in like a year. PM is probably the best way to reach me.

btw awesome job lately guy, and everyone else, the new chapters sound great
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 11:18:34 PM by Duff »

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 05:02:38 AM »
Yep, the new chapters really are pretty awesome. Eventually we might even be able to compile the chapters together... oh soo excited! Though still it's always very embarrassing to hear yourself. o_O

Anyways, keep up the good work! I'm thankful for all involved. ^^