Author Topic: RAFian zombie armagedon  (Read 21451 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: RAFian zombie armagedon
« Reply #435 on: November 15, 2012, 07:21:54 PM »
"Hmm. Well there goes a few assets. Oddly I feel they won't be missed." Eric said observing the two driving into the sunset. "Well. this place seems like it doesn't need too much in the way of manpower, so more supplies for us."
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #436 on: November 16, 2012, 08:26:00 PM »
As romer and ko ko drive towards the sunset, Rinoa carefully aims and with two quick shots she puts a .50 calibur bullet through each of their brains causing the car to suddenly swerve and crash. Out of the wreckage comes the dog, Tickle who make a direct beeline for Eric and cowers behind his legs, frightened out of his wits. Rinoa shouts down at him "That dog could be very useful on watch. Looks like you just made a new friend." She then walks to another part of the roof and seems to be setting up another piece of equipment.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #437 on: November 17, 2012, 08:09:13 PM »
Eric simply sighs, scoops up the dog, and plops down on the nearest chair, scratching Tickle's ears.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #438 on: November 18, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »
"That was a waste of two bullets if you ask me. They didn't really need to die." Shaun said while polishing his katana.

Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.