Author Topic: RAFian Zombie Armageddon OOC  (Read 18191 times)

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
Re: RAFian Zombie Armageddon OOC
« Reply #315 on: December 09, 2012, 11:26:24 AM »
I didnt mean to not make this fun guys Im sorry. I was just trying to play my character as an ass I didnt mean to take control though. I do admit that I am a bit of a control freak and a lot of the time I do it without realizing Im doing it. I really want us all to have fun with this and I will work hard on keeping my control freak caged up, but if you guys notice Im starting to get controlling please be forward and honest and point it out to me cause like I said I do it without realizing Im doing it and I dont want to be the guy that sucks the fun out of it.

I figure we can either go forward with the current situation OR perhaps restart and I'll choose a charie thats NOT an ass so I dont lose myself like I did this time. I leave that up to you guys, but if we vote then I vote for a restart because this just makes me NOT want to be Squall anymore, at least not this version of Squall. Again guys I sincerly apologize for my **** behavior and had I realized I was being that bad about it I wouldve changed.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #316 on: December 09, 2012, 11:42:43 AM »
i know that was the character profile you chose and i'm not saying you were out of character, but i don't like being around ****s and i certainly wouldn't want to be forced into following one. that being said, you guys do what you like. i'm not interested in rps

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
« Reply #317 on: December 09, 2012, 01:36:44 PM »
Neither am I. I've been dropped.
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #318 on: December 09, 2012, 04:33:44 PM »
Yeah, this was never very good. It certainly wasn't a bad idea, we just didn't get the ball rolling. I say we drop it, at least for a little bit.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.