Author Topic: RAF 2.0  (Read 7289 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
RAF 2.0
« on: June 20, 2011, 01:32:48 PM »
This story is heavily based off a series of videos made an RAFian named blue22 that either means big blue with a different name or a deleted account. Either way I would like to thank him/here for inspiring me. If you cant to see the videos their on newground . com. Type in Animorph in the search box.

I was just getting on the computer and remembered that RAF was going back up today. It had been down for two weeks while Richard performed some kind of maintenance  with new software. I went through the regular routine of logging on then a small window popped up. It read "Would you like to participate in RAF 2.0?" I clicked yes then things got weird. My computer started glowing, blindingly white and then I felt a gentle tugging, somewhere around the small of my back that got more and more forcefull until I was thrown face first into the console. Then I was flying. Flying through a black tunnel. The walls were covered with what appeared to be binary code with 1's and 0's blinking in and out of whatever existence that this was. "What did I eat last night?" I muttered.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Re: RAF 2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:13:04 PM »
Lol that's actually the premise for my series :P there are more episodes on Deviantart than there are on newgrounds
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
I thought it was never finished so it was you who made them just to completely clarify?
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 02:29:19 PM »
would you mind giving a URL i cnat find it

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »
Go in the RAFprojects section of he forum

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »
I landed in some kind of massive treehouse. The place was huge, multi-leveled with bridges connecting separate areas and structures. Then I saw a slightly pale kid walking toward me. "Hi!" he said. I was still in shock but then I noticed he was wearing a green shirt.

"R- Ru- Rukh!?" I managed to sputter out. The boy laughed and said "Yeah it's me. I was pretty shocked to when I saw this. It's mind blowing. RAF is now completely interactive. I heard Richard got a massive donation from some company to test out their new software. Check out what I can do here!" He gave me a wide grin and then collapsed into a pile of goo.

"Gah" I yelled. "Next time warn me when your going to do that!" He turned back into a human and grinned apologetically "Sorry part of the whole virtual forum thing is taken on our persona's. Have you looked behind yourself lately?" he said. I instinctively turned around. Their was nothing behind me but when I moved I heard a "whoosh." Confused i craned my head over my shoulder. Then I had a small heart attack. I had wings, beautiful and glorious wings that were made of brillant feathers of red gold and orange that at the same time were on fire.

Rukh laughed again and said, "Why don't you give those things a try?!"  I just stared at him with the same look you give to your friend when he suggests that they play Halo. That might just be me but I gave him the same look. He smirked at me. "I just turned into a pile of goo. How much of a stretch is it to think that you can fly here, IN RICHARD'S ANIMORPHS FORUM!" He then raised him hands dramatically.

I gave him the look again. "What muscle do I even use?" "Just think about flying. Picture where you want to go and how high." I gave him one more "look" and then closed my eyes picturing myself rising, higher and higher. I felt my feet leave the ground. Then I opened my eyes. I was high above Rukh, a good thirty feet. That was a mistake. I started to panic and fell. Plummeting toward the bridge at high speed.

I hit the floor hard but it didn't hurt. I could feel everything, the hard floor, the shock from the fall, the terror. But their was no pain. Why should their be, here in a virtual forum where nothing is real and everything is permitted.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:08:36 PM by newBlazingAngel »

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »
*giggles* Assassin's Creed reference.

I like it so far, but i have a suggestion.  It's more aesthetically pleasing when stories are separated into different paragraphs, and less daunting than one big block of text. 

But, as I said, I do like it so far.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »
Yeah I'd rather read a bunch of tiny paragraphs than one big one

Glaflafock

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 07:10:56 PM »
I apologize ill try to seperate them more later

EDIT: fixed
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:41:24 AM by newBlazingAngel »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 11:01:26 PM »
I picked myself off the floor and gave Rukh one last look. He had a pretty big grin on his face that only got wider when I used the look. "So how impressive did I look" I inquired while still staring at him. He replied "Pretty awesome man, those wings are fantastic. So did you read Richards message?"

I looked around and said "Um how do we check our messages? The moment that I said that a PDA appeared in front of me . On the screen was a page a lot like the normal message box with the list of Pm's. Their was a single message that read "New RAF Introduction" a mouse scrolled down and clicked on it.

Suddenly Rukh and I were floating in space. In front of us was a cloaked figure standing on some kind of platform. At first I didn't know who he was but then he spoke. It was a cool and calming voice that at the same time had a sense of authority. This was the Father of RAF. The king of animorphs. The forums great founder. This was Richard.

He started to explain all the aspects of the new RAF. Their was a series of portals that lead to the different sections of the forum. Inside each one was the subsections that divided them into more specific areas. I made a mental note to make the battledome my first stop. Then he said that any banned users would be given a chance to redeem themselves and are welcomed back with open arms.

The message ended and I was suddenly back inside the treehouse with Rukh. He said "So where do you want to-" "Battledome" I said flatly. 'But first can I get a cloak like Richard had?" I added in. "Sure just think about clothes and that PDA will appear and you can customize your look."

I did as he said and a variety of cloaks appeared. I started scrolling down the list and finally settled on one as a grin made its way onto my face. I selected it and the air started to shimmer around me.  It glowed brighter until I was wearing an exact duplicate of the cloak Ezio wears in the hit video game Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Rukh raised an eyebrow. "You an Assassins Creed fan?" "Big time."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:11:06 PM by newBlazingAngel »

Offline Mewmorpher

• A Real Gem!
    • Dragon Cave Resort
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 07:12:02 PM »
Great so far, but shouldn't you change the name?   :D
Do you hate trash cans? Is that your problem? Do you just HATE TRASH CANS?!! RAFcousins with Mythgirl. Wish you were here, Myth.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 07:20:54 PM »
if I change dark masters name I have to change everything

Offline Mewmorpher

• A Real Gem!
    • Dragon Cave Resort
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 07:22:00 PM »
Not his name, the name of the fic! This is RAF 2.0
Do you hate trash cans? Is that your problem? Do you just HATE TRASH CANS?!! RAFcousins with Mythgirl. Wish you were here, Myth.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »
thought it was RAF 1.5

Offline Mewmorpher

• A Real Gem!
    • Dragon Cave Resort
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 07:24:50 PM »
Was that a joke?