Author Topic: RP: You are your characters!  (Read 5381 times)

Offline Grace

• I'm a dog-owl-skunk-dolphin combo nothlit!
Re: RP: You are your characters!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 08:17:53 AM »
I like it.
I'm back, and better than ever! Also, I go by Ace now. Or Azure.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2011, 01:46:45 AM »
((me play?))

((please?))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »
Anybody still want to do this?
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2011, 01:47:00 AM »
((i'll play))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
If nobody else will theirs no point.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 06:42:46 PM »
hi, any chance youd like to help me to do a green lantern/animorphs crossover? or if not, could i be a gl in YOUR rol play? i dont intend to just blow the crap out of every situation ( i know thats god modding) but you could i dont know, ask the gl corps 4 help if u r in deep s..., anyway, awaiting reply, thanks!!!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 06:50:25 PM »
Oke seriously? You just posted the same thing in RAF can morph, which is spam, and is also against the forum rules. And this roleplay is completely dead

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2011, 08:57:17 PM »
ok ok srry its dead, ok!! im sorry!! but i dont thinks its spam, and still this forum is for fun right? i postit in lots of sites to see if anybody is interested ok? theres no nead to be mean :(

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2011, 10:29:03 PM »
Its for fun but what you posted here is almost word through word what was in RAF can morph. Which is spam. You can be banned for spam. I got scolded for posting that I had just seen "monty python and the quest for the holy grail in two different threads. WHy dont you start the roleplay and see if anyone jumps in?

Offline Saphire

• Newbie Welcomer of late, Great Hearalder of Bear??
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 12:07:38 AM »
ok ok srry its dead, ok!! im sorry!! but i dont thinks its spam, and still this forum is for fun right? i postit in lots of sites to see if anybody is interested ok? theres no nead to be mean :(

Hello. ^^ This particular board is actually a little on the serious side, though not TOO much. The Bored Board is the one that's completely for fun, so's you know. If you wanted to bump the RP to see if anyone's interested, you should post in the OOC thread: http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=8297.new#new
The only thing I'd be worried about is your typing pattern- We encourage capitalization, punctuation, and whole words. ^^ Just makes things easier.

Its for fun but what you posted here is almost word through word what was in RAF can morph. Which is spam. You can be banned for spam. I got scolded for posting that I had just seen "monty python and the quest for the holy grail in two different threads. WHy dont you start the roleplay and see if anyone jumps in?

=/ Blaze, some people don't like to re-write their permission slips over and over all the time.  And he's posting about something relevant- I see no need for him to be scolded..?

Well darn. My sig USED to be fuller... 0o;
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
 “I'll smoke a brisket, and I drink water, but that's about it... might have an aspirin if I need it.”

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2011, 01:50:29 AM »
hey heyyyyyy!!!! i've posted in both places in attempt to play. and:

The only thing I'd be worried about is your typing pattern- We encourage capitalization, punctuation, and whole words. ^^ Just makes things easier.

i refuse to capitalize

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2011, 02:13:21 AM »
And thus, makes it harder to recognize where sentences end and begin. Whether you're talking about a character's name, or other noun. Punctuation is there to help break sentences down into recognizable patterns so one can read quickly and easily. Commas and periods help tell the reader to stop a moment. They let the reader know that these two words are not in association with each other. Just because you know how to read your sentence, doesn't mean that everyone else knows how to read your sentence.

When reading a sentence that has no markers or labels of pause, it's difficult to get the true meaning and feel of what's been written. I find myself re-reading a sentence three or four times because something didn't sound right while reading it. The reason I find, is because there should've been a pause between two words that I didn't read; and I didn't read the pause because there was no comma. So the lack of comma completely changed the sentence.

Same with capitalizations. Many nouns are used both as Names and Tiltes. If you compound them into the same format, then no one will be able to read the importance of The Hunt, or Mr. Hunter. To those who don't share your mind, capitalization is necessary for them to truly read what you're attempting to express.

It's more than just organization, and "it looks better." It shows that you want us to understand how you think, how your character relates, and how to feel about a certain phrase. Capitalization and punctuation allows us to see your characters and your world the way you do.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Saphire

• Newbie Welcomer of late, Great Hearalder of Bear??
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 12:59:17 AM »
^ .. 0o erm.. Yeah. Something like that. You don't HAVE to use punctuation and capitilization, but.. well, that's several good reasons why they're a good idea, at any rate. > > Well worded too, actually.
(Darth Revan, you been on many RP boards before...?)

Well darn. My sig USED to be fuller... 0o;
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
 “I'll smoke a brisket, and I drink water, but that's about it... might have an aspirin if I need it.”

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2011, 01:23:53 AM »
I 've been in over 500 pages of the GESB, and was in many other RPs in both of these RP boards. But in general, I'm a grammar nazi and love the English language, both written and spoken.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress