Author Topic: RP: You are your characters!  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Grace

• I'm a dog-owl-skunk-dolphin combo nothlit!
RP: You are your characters!
« on: June 18, 2011, 06:35:46 AM »
Let's do an RP where we are our characters from RAF. Ellimist and Crayak have started a new game, this time randomly plucking people(us) from alternate universes(including this one), turning them into their RAF characters, aging them up or down if needs be, and sending them into a new yeerk vs animorph war.
I'm back, and better than ever! Also, I go by Ace now. Or Azure.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: RP: You are your characters!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 09:26:16 AM »
((Interesting idea. So, we would b fighting along side the animorphs as our RAFpersonas(e.g., I'd be a shapeshifter with an affinity for the Rukh form an whose natural state is a pile of goo)?))
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 02:05:53 AM »
Wow.....I like!
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline QIfry

• A 28 year old that won't grow up. Growing up sucks
    • M.O.R.P.H. - An Animorphs Fancomic Series
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »
I likey!  If this gets off the ground, count me in! :D

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 01:03:22 PM »
((Yea, I'm in.))

Offline Grace

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 12:29:04 PM »
Okay, Shall I start?

My name is Grace.
     Or TEST-002. Or "Number two", as my dad calls her. or "Smiley", what I named her.
     Either way, I'm not human. Although, you could probably tell that from looking at me. Really, what kind of human could mistake a dog-owl-skunk-dolphin combo for a human?
     You are probably reading that sentence again to see if I really wrote that in my war journal. And how something this weird happened. It's quite simple, really.
     I was a quiet, geeky girl who never really talked to anyone much. I had messy brown hair, which I got from my mother, and cold green eyes I got from my father. I usually wore labcoats, even at parties I probably didn't get invited too. My favourite were fancy-dress parties, because I got to be "the mad scientist" and usually won the costume contests. Not that it helped my reputation, I was always "The nature-hating monster's daughter". All because of one thing he made. He didn't even have any choice.
     Anyway, the creature I'm stuck as.
     TEST-002"Smiley" was my dad's weirdest creation yet. It wasn't even his style, he was perfectly happy trying to make pears taste different, or something. His employers just wanted something good, or "mind-blowingly WTCawesomesauce" as they put it, to show their sponsors, to keep them interested. It was my idea to make a dog-owl-skunk-dolphin, his logical practical mind couldn't do anything other than mutter about how he "Spent his life in a lab to make silly little illogical TV science". I chose dogs and dolphins because of their cute grins, I chose Owls because my boyfriend(who I no longer have) was obsessed with them. Skunks seemed interesting because on TV they look like they were weaponising farts, which, despite my dad assuring me it's merely a spray of foul liquid, seemed cool enough to use. Even though our creation got the realistic spray version.
     Surprisingly, he made one. It died in a couple of weeks from a heart attack, right in front of my boyfriend after it attacked him. He thought I was horrible for creating something part-owl that dies too quickly. My father made a second one, cuter, nicer and calmer this time, and I named it "Smiley", because of her cute grin. We quickly became best friends, even though I never really had, or needed, human friends. They freaked out too much, they were too closed-minded, they were never any fun.
     Except for some.
     I was a human at the time(duh) when I first found it. a weird blue box that seemed to emanate some strange energy. I thought it was magnetic, and kinda cool, so i showed it so my friends. It must have fallen off a supply ship or something. weird.
     Anyway, when I got the morphing power, I turned into smiley first. It was quite fun at first, but her adorable absent-mindedness made me forget about the time limit. Now I'm stuck like this. but it's ok, I just hide in my friend's clothes whenever I should be there without being seen.
     I was kinda worried about my dad thinking something was up with me never being around, but I fixed that. I told him I left for the Swedish mountains, to document the flight patterns of some rare swedish butterfly. Total lies, but it worked. He was even really proud of me for trying something alone so early in my career.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 12:55:34 PM by Grace »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »
My name is Blaze. That isn't my real name but i've been called Blaze for so long It has practically become my name. I was born with an interesting defect. Wings. Not just plain white or black wings. Their red, orange, and golden. The colors of fire. When I wave them it does look like a fire. Thats where the name comes from. Im a street kid. I get enough sympathy to survive pretty easilly. I even get educated at a school about 2 blocks south of my alleyway.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 03:23:21 PM »
I think we're starting pretty well
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 10:10:28 PM »
((One problem: Grace, how did you figure out how to use the morphing power? By accident? Or were you there when Elfangor explained it? How did you know about the 2 Hour time limit? If you don't mind, may I suggest a slight revision;

Your charie touches the morphing cube, and thus gets the power. She goes to play with 002 and accidentally acquires it. Then, later that day she starts thinking about 002, and concentrating on it makes her turn into it. She doesn't know about the 2 hours, and in her absent-mindedness looses track of time. When she realizes what just happened, she tries to become human again but finds that she can't.

Just an idea. Also, are we all going to meet with the Animorphs at the construction site?))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:12:35 PM by RAFRukh »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 10:21:21 PM »
((And when I morph I'll still have wings since I was born with them to be clear my character uses a massive backpack to hide wings during school))

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 05:35:58 PM »
((Um, sorry, to cut in, but isn't this a LOT like this? http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=7860.0  I might be wrong, but....
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 07:10:13 PM »
((Im in...but yeah the appearance of my character is my picture. And his alliance isnt human though...I think ill have to say his powers are GREATLY diminished from normal...itd be like having Crayak in the fight =P))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »
RAF can morph was creating a regular human. Here we actually are our characters

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 08:40:28 AM »
((In OoC, can we please put our comments in parentheses please? Just so it isn't as intrusive. And Seal, blazing is right. In RAF Can Morph we played as our irl personalities. This time we're actually our RAFpersonas.))

Offline Grace

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 04:19:28 AM »
[[OOC: So, shall we meet up, or shall we have already known each other? And shall I have gotten myself stuck in this form already, or shall we RP that out?]]