Author Topic: Animorphs: When Stars Shine  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
Animorphs: When Stars Shine
« on: May 18, 2011, 08:07:45 PM »
This idea was something that I realized I would have liked a little better.

Instead of the Yeerks attacking Earth, this will be far in the future when a new type of alien called the Jantenza attack on a galactic level.

They are reptillian like, walking on powerful hind legs. Their blue scaled skin is far more durable then human, capable of mostly deflecting bullets depending on the caliber. Their tails are covered in massive spikes, along with their forearms. They speak with a hiss, and are surprisingly intelligent.

The Andalites have decided to branch out with the morphing cubes as a last resort defense.

You can choose custom aliens if you like or traditional.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: Animorphs: When Stars Shine
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 08:23:45 PM »
((Sounds good. Mind if I sketch the Jantenza? I'll PM you the results to see if you like them, then you can put them in the intro.))

Ryfel sat on a mossy log, clicking two stones together. He was attempting to make a fire. When he finally did, he laid back, putting his feet directly into the fire. He was drying them off.

Ryfel was kind of an arthropod. Many people called his race "Lobster-Heads", or "Crab-Cakes." It was an insult. The Cansrians were great warriors. At least until the Jantenza arrived. The slaughtered the Cansrians, to the point where races afraid of them...barely even remembered them. Ryfel's chest plates rose in anger at the thought of those no good Reptiles.

He was one of the last Cansrians. He and his family of 12(Himself, 3 wives, and 8 larvae) had escaped, along with another family of 8(Shorgun, 2 wives an 5 larvae), and one of 17(Leith, 3 wives, and 13 larvae). They had made a home on this planet, which they named Cancer II after the home-world. Now, Ryfel, Leith, and Shorgun all fought against the Jantenza and taught their sons to do the same.

Ryfel looked up to the sky. One day...the Jantenza would be scattered throughout the Galaxy as he was sure his people were, and the Cansrians would finish them off like Yaat-Bulls into the fire.

((This is what a Cansrian Looks like. And yes, it's from Galaxy Quest! :P))
  v                                                                                            v

Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:32:06 PM »
((Cant see pix))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 09:55:36 PM »
Tempest stood atop a hilltop looking out over a village. He was on the planet Krist (cris-t), a lavish aquatic planet with several continents, which were only habited by ferocious monster like creatures.

He was of the species the Navishten, a water breathing and land capable species of martial arts trained warriors. Each male was trained from birth to be the greatest warrior they could be, but the best warrior of the clan is elected chief. Their appearance was fish like, with scaled instead of flesh. They appear human, with hair teeth and all the apendages.

Tempest was chief of the largest clan, the Kekatsa. He was of the council of chiefs, and one of the greatest warriors on it.

He was right now watching one of the only villages on land, part of his own clan.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 10:20:26 PM »
((Finished drawing. Will try to upload some time soon.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 01:16:00 PM »
Tempest sighed and turned his eyes from the village. Walking slowly to the beach, Tempest played thoughtfully with the webbing on his hands.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »
Ryfel looked up at the sky again. He saw a flash of light. Using his portable remotuscope, he looked into the sky to see a Jantenza ship. They werent badly designed.

Some day, a Cansrian ship will blast the Niirs type Jantenza starships into a million pieces, each and every one of them. Some day every Jantenza world would belong to the great Cansrian Empire. Some day, the Jantenza would be their slaves.

That was not this day.

"Shorgun! Leith! GET TO THE SUTTLE!"

The two males grabbed their sons and ran for the large shuttle, the rest of their family trailing behind. Ryfel ran deeper into the forest, where his family was. He looked at them, his three wives, 3 sons, 5 daughters. Just because they were warriors did not mean that Cansrians were hardened by life. They had emotions. So believe that that was how Ryfel wanted to live. If it meant being isolated from the rest of his friends and never getting his vengeance on the Jantenza, he would asked for his family's lives to be spare and for them to live forever on this planet.

But Crayak had chosen a different path for him.

Two huge pulses of Static Ion energy fell from the sky. The Jantenza's weapon of choice. His family saw it, and ran for him as fast as they could. Those first two took out the stragglers – one wife, two daughters, and a son. Ryfel was shaken, but he still had two wives, two sons and 3 daughters. They had caught up to him, and they began running for the shuttle.

Along the way the Jantenza caught their life-signs on their advanced sensors. They bombarded  them with Static Ion pulses. The yellowy-blue pulses found their way to his 3 daughters, another son, and both wives. They had been taking up the rear to push the daughters on. Now it was just Ryfel and his son. He grabbed him by the back-ridges, and carried him the rest of the way. He threw him into the shuttle, and just got in as the doors closed.

The shuttle lifted up off the ground. It's engines lit up and it flew out of atmo at .89 x C. On it's way out of the system, it fired a few uvaser beams at the Jantenza, then translated to Z-space. Safe at last. Destination: Anywhere.

A flash of light signalled the Cansrian shuttle, Pyret'h'ar, as it exited z-space. Sensors picked up a lush watery world. There was life there, but that was no consequence to the rogue cansrians. They landed the shuttle in an area they believed to be uninhabited.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:17:27 PM by Cream-Rukh(Caleb) »

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 06:42:47 PM »
Just as Tempest submerged himself, he glanced at the sky and spotted falling ships. He quickly shouted telepathically at his men at arms.

He then tapped into his awantche, the ability to control the water around him and rocketed towards the closest ship.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 09:47:23 PM »
((Actually, there's one shuttle, hehe. Also, I have an idea. I'll PM it to you.))

"Ryfel, there is a group of natives heading our way."

Ryfel needed to know how many, "On screen."

The frot of the shuttle suddenly came to life with a view of the outside world. There were many. They had the FORM of Cansrians, but looked more like fish than Arthropods. Disgusting...

One was riding on a wave. He looked more powerful than the others. And they had a tribal appearance to them. poiting to the man in the wave he said, "That's the man we want to see."

The hatch on the shuttle opened. A little water from the wave came in, but nothing the exoskeleton of a Cansrians couldnt ignore. Ryfel stood out, uvaser in his holster, and
Put his hands up.

"Friends!", he smiled. That was the way all Cansrians greeted a new race. It was to mislead them into trusting them. That was Ryfels intent. They needed their new allies to trust them for now.

"We come in peace!"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:21:30 AM by RAFRukh(Caleb) »

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 04:37:02 PM »
Tempest spotted a new being nearby, trying to get his attention. Instead of altering his course, Tempest instead launched himself at an angle through a tunnel of water 50 feet above the water.

With a savage roar, Tempest stopped himself in the tunnel but forced it to continue till it stretched over a 30 mile distance.

He then started performing intricate motions that allowed the water to slowly spread wider, and almost seemed to make a giant table over the closest village.

Pausing for a second to admire his work, Tempest then nodded in satisfaction. Heaving in a deep breath, Tempest forced the water to change to ice as he exhaled.

Dropping deep under the water, Tempest allowed himself some time to rest. Controlling the water came easiest to him, but still drained him none the less.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 08:04:43 PM »
(( I plan to create a Jantenza character I need to know more than appearence. Smug, arrogant, think killing is a game, retarded anything))
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 09:34:35 PM »
Tempest spotted a new being nearby, trying to get his attention. Instead of altering his course, Tempest instead launched himself at an angle through a tunnel of water 50 feet above the water.

With a savage roar, Tempest stopped himself in the tunnel but forced it to continue till it stretched over a 30 mile distance.

He then started performing intricate motions that allowed the water to slowly spread wider, and almost seemed to make a giant table over the closest village.

Pausing for a second to admire his work, Tempest then nodded in satisfaction. Heaving in a deep breath, Tempest forced the water to change to ice as he exhaled.

Dropping deep under the water, Tempest allowed himself some time to rest. Controlling the water came easiest to him, but still drained him none the less.

((Not sure what just happened...Angel, they're extremely intelligent and tehnologically advanced.))

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 05:43:22 PM »
((Tempest made a literal barrier of ice over the nearest village to protect it. He also his men at arms ready for defensive. Also they are savage, destructive, chaotic, evil, and intelligent rivalling that of the andalite))

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 10:46:00 PM »
((mkay wall of ice......I think an ion cannon could get through that. Well i look forward to attempting to destroy you so cold calculating and violent as howlers))

Marnok surveyed the deck of the ship. Warriors readied cannons and drove the ship closer the the blue and green world so unlike their own desolate world. Poison dripped from his talons as the sensors zoomed onto the planets surface. Their was mostly wild life on the land but the oceans teemed with an intelligent species. And a small group of some other species. He hissed and spit a command at the computer it recorded the other species. Their was data. A throaty roar escaped him and his nostrils flared. Survivors. He could be executed for having left any life alive. Killing them was first priority. He issued another command but this time it was mixed with the same rumble that he had made when he saw the species. The destruction of that planet was now first priority.

((So is this gonna come to earth?))
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 10:56:53 AM »
|RYFEL

Ryfel watched as the being created a wall of ice around the village. Clearly they were powerful...they looked primitive, but they might be powerful enough to help defeat the Jantenza. Yes...an alliance could sometimes be beneficial.

"Here me, my fellow life-forms! There is a plague! A plague like no other! They are reptilian, destructive and intelligent. They systematically slaughtered my own people! And in time, if you are so unfortunate, they will find you, and destroy you! I have come to bring a few chosen ones to take with me in my quest for justice!"

He pointed to Tempest, "You! You seem to be their leader! Choose 3 or 4 of your best warriors, and come with me. We will defeat the Jantenza menace!"

((Hey, I've been thinking. I usually give my technological giants a special technological power. What if they had a...static surge or something that allowed them to shut down computerized systems on a ship? And just to ground this to animorphs, I think I'll create a new canon species character.))

|XAERO-OLIGAR-ULAHAAN

War-Prince Xaero-Oligar-Ulahaan strode onto the Battle Bridge of the Dome Ship WarVeteran. He'd just been transfered from the Elfangor, and now had his very own ship. But that was all good news. It meant now he was responsible for an entire Dome Ship. And they were in times of war...

The Jantenza were a menace. Although it was better to fight the Jantenza and die than to fight the Yeerks and be captured, it looked like the Jantenza might just win. The Kelbrid were having their own troubles with the Jantenza, but didn't want anyone to help them. But...that wasn't much different from the Andalites. The Alliance, a federation made of Andalites, Humans, Hork-Bajir, some Yeerk nothlits and the Leerans, was doing it's best to protect itself, but the Andalites seemed to be testing the waters alone. Humans, Hork-Bajir, Yeerk nothlits and Leerans all were working together, but the Andalites were too prideful to except any help.

<Warrior Sewitan, status report.>, Xaero demanded.

<All systems functioning properly, ready for battle, sir.>

<Very good.>, Xaero stated simply.

But the truth was, Xaero was afraid. Afraid to face the Jantenza. So, he plotted the most obscure coordinates he could.

<Take us to...position H-3801.4, V-835.1.>, He said.

Although hesitant to just wander around the galaxy waiting for the Jantenza to come to them, as he knew the War-Prince was doing, Sewitan plotted the course, <Aye, sir. Preparing to translate to Z-space.>

A few seconds later, they were in the blank whiteness of Zero Space...and unwittingly on their way to the lush world orbited by Jantenza.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:17:09 AM by RAFRukh(Caleb) »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 11:03:50 AM »
((that sounds pretty cool but it would only be a short shutdown because if the had weapons that could permanently disable a ship they would still be alive))

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 02:39:10 PM »
((A few things:

A) So far PERFECT description of how i imagined the jentenza would act

B) The ice barrier is nearly the same strength as hardened titanium-steel

C) Because i was working on the backstory for the rp i realized one major flaw so far, The Alliance mentioned might be harder to exist because  every canon species made in animorphs was wiped out, save humans andalites and howlers. I guess if we want we can say they are the last of the races??))

Tempest stared up at the creature above the water and called, ''I know the Jentenza. When they are sent to a planet, it has no longer then a few cycles to live.''

He slowly started swimming towards his men at arms, and called over his shoulder, ''If you can, submerge and follow me!''

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 03:15:46 PM »
((Wait theirs an alliance that includes humans and leerans? Does this mean this is after the events of animorphs and now their wandering the galaxy looking for the yeerks and fighting Jantenza?))

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 03:22:35 PM »
((This RP is animorphs minus the Yeerks sort of. Like the Yeerks are there and still evil, just way outdone))

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 08:15:28 PM »
((but where do the animorphs come in?))

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 05:46:16 PM »
((Soon the Andalites will reach the planet and extend a helping hand, the cubes, as long as the people are willing to fight alongside them to save the planet. Afterwards they will extend the hopefull offer, that we will continue helping them))

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 07:35:33 PM »
((cool))