Author Topic: GESB: Urtahn  (Read 6431 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: GESB: Urtahn
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »
Catie was surprised at first about this question.But then she smiled, slightly embarrassed, for him and for her.

"I'm...sorry. I have to stay here. I have duties to attend to. I'm one of the doctor's aides and I take care of minor injuries. I'm actually in the middle of some research on the biological capacities of the Ilia Kree...I'm studying another species. Their new. It's...kind of necessary."

She smiled sadly again, "But really, I wouldn't trade this life for any other. If I progress I might even get my own ship! I'm sorry...I can't leave."
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2011, 09:01:03 PM »
Larry lowered is head sightly in disappointment. "Very well I understand." He looked back up at her "How will I be returned to the land?" he asked.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2011, 09:28:20 PM »
Ogreon spoke up again, "Same way you got here, and the same way Catie will go too."

Catie looked at him, "Huh?"

Ogreon chuckled, "Unless of course, you don't want to go. Listen Lieutenant, this is a government ship, correct? I have news that our technologies need updatng already. And if I lose an officer, there's always one there ready to replace them. I'm sure ou could accomplish good here; but I'm sure you'd enjoy it there."

Catie smiled enthusiastically, "You mean it!?"

Ogreon was about to reply when an Aide came over to him and handed him a display device. He looked it over quickly, and with a short gasp he turned to Larry.

"Try not to let her get herself killed. Tell Van and Ewa - if you see them - that I enjoyed their company. But a very urgent matter has come up within the Alliance; galaxy-shattering news. Be sure to tell them I didn't want to leave. But I absolutely had to, there was no choice."

Ge backed up slightly and looked at both of them, "I wish you many exciting adventures. Catie knows how to get to the bar."

Ogreon smiled and walked out of the room, headed for the bridge.

Catie turned to Larry, "You ready?"

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2011, 09:44:20 PM »
Larry looked into Caties blue eyes and said "Yes I am ready to return to the land" Larry stood up, dwarfing Catie by at least six inches. He looked down at her and asked "Will it cause you or I any pain to 'beam'?"

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2011, 10:02:55 PM »
She smiled, "No, not at all. Actually you don feel anything. Your molecular data is converted into a...um, you don't feel anything."((You literally denolecularize and the computer rematerializes  you at the other end. So you wouldn't sense anything until at the end when you see the red glow fade around you and hear the humming fade.))

She stood next to him and stood tall as she could, only because she was excited, "Computer. Two for site to site transport to the establishment on the planet below."

The computer trilled. A hum started up as they glowed red. The glow faded after a while to be replaced with a small glowing area where their vital organs had been, then that too faded to be replaced by empty space.

On the bridge, a beep signaled to Ogreon that Catie and Larry had beamed off. He smiled.

"Conn, take us out. Pulsce speed 6. Let's go home. Engage."

The ovalish ship with triangular engines on the sides turned away from the asteroid. The holes in the engines glowed as it charged, then...PPHHHOOOOOOU! It flew at many times the speed of light back to its own universe...

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
Catie assured him that there would be no harm to either of them and that alleviated his worries. She stood next to him and spoke to someone called 'Computer' and asked for transport to the establishment.

All of a sudden their bodies began to glow red. He glanced at Catie, but she did not seem concerned so he remained still. In a few seconds there was no more trace of him or Catie.