Author Topic: Bear VS Rad (1x1 cagefight)  (Read 6079 times)

warren_bearclaw

Re: Bear VS Rad (1x1 cagefight)
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 12:13:54 AM »
((>.< awesome post.))

Success, as expected. Brian felt his fangs sink deep, and he only pumped venom for approximately a second and a half before detaching from the spot right above her ankle. That was somewhat of a long bite for a rattler, but normally, a rattler only bit to defend himself, which was only partly his intent. He *did* intend to incapacitate her, if not kill her. But his priority (whether or not he was maintaining it well at the moment)  was living. Trying to avoid the prancing feet, he slither surprisingly fast, as snakes did, behind her and under some more rubbish, while trying to get to the opposite corner of the wall and pavement. Thank goodness this alley is trashed...

radgeek

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 01:32:27 AM »
(((thank you if I'm gonna die I'll do it with style...)))

The pain from the bite allowed Ma'at to take control again and she set Rad down on the floor and made her stay still.  <<We can't let the venom spread,>> Ma'at said franticly.  She looked around for the snake that must have been lizard man.  <<Kree!  I can't find him.>>
<<Unless you have the anti-venom on you, I'm gone,>> Rad said looking at the grim reality.
<<No,>> Ma'at said.  <<I felt my last host dying just before you took me I don't want to feel that again.  Stay still!>>
<<But Tespara,>> Rad said now with enough control back to clinch her teeth with pain.
<<Isn't important now,>> Ma'at snapped as she loosened the laces of shoe the snake had bitten through.  Why was she wearing knee high All Starts today?
<<Ma'at don't die with me.>>
<<Don't be silly you won't die... what are you doing?>>
Rad was using her good arm and good leg to reach the closest opening to the alley.  <<You're in my mind so you know.>>
Ma'at did and she didn't like it but she let Rad continue because there was nothing else to do.

(((...and fighting)))

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 11:42:24 PM »
Cant wait to see how things go here. And now we have an RAFian method of settling problems. FIGHTS TO VIRTUAL DEATH
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 11:46:36 PM »
Brian tried to not draw too much attention, but he slithered away as fast as he could. He made it to the end of the alley - er, so he hoped - and turned a corner. His vision made it hard to understand where exactly he was, but he thought he found himself at the bottom of a door. He couldn't fit under it, unfortunately. So,he kept slithering until he came to a dead end. He easily slipped under the fence, and began to demorph.

radgeek

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
Rad found the street again.  <<Thanks for riding Rad airlines.  Remember to not leave me till my heart has come to a complete stop.>>
<<Rad don't think that way,>> she said looking over the people.  She was about to take a host by force without checking to see if the new host had experiences that she didn't want to know about.  It was making her sick to Rad's stomach because it reminded her of her days as a system lord.  <<I can't do it, Rad.  I can cure you if you have the time to heal you and regain your strength.>>
<<There is a chance it might not work,>> Rad said.
<<But I'm not giving up on the chance that it might,>> Ma'at took control of the body and opened up the basement cellar doors to the corner pub.  <<He won't find you here.>>  She closed and locked the door behind her.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2011, 01:45:47 AM »
Brian had gotten as far as he could from that alley. And fast. He had no idea how well his plan was going to work, and he did *not* want to be chased down by her. He'd crashed in a random office of some high-riser building, on the receptionist's couch. All that morphing had caught up to him... he was worn out.

**The Next Day**

It took a while for Brian to remember where he was. He got off the couch quickly, suddenly highly alert. The sleep had been good for him, but... he felt like he'd missed something because of it. He had no idea what time it was, either.

radgeek

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2011, 08:38:50 AM »
Ra'at stayed in the basement of the pub close to the water pipes.  Rad was alive with Ma'at's help in healing. Neither of them had gotten as much sleep as they liked but they could continue with Brian without a fear of dying from the snake bite.  She had kept her zat ready to shot anything at any point that night.  This lead to a poor waiter getting stunned.
<<See you're alive all because I stayed,>> Ma'at said with a hint of arrogance.
<<I'll thank you later,>> Rad grumbled.  She wasn't very good at thank yous and she didn't want to inflate Ma'at ego any more ant the moment because she might do something crazy like... hit on the target.  <<Does he even know I'm alive?>>
<<He wasn't been taken home so he mustn't unless this is his home.>>
<<Why didn't he finish us off or make sure that we were dead?>>
<<He's dumb or we're lucky.>>
Rad sighed.  <<He loss,>> she changed to other subjects.  <<I wonder if this pub has good fish and chips I could use some breakfast.>>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »
Early-morning tiredness caught up to him as he hit the elevator. Brian exited on the bottom floor, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He scanned the lobby. No one he recognized. That reminds me.... He thinks. He steps back onto the elevator, and morphs with the doors closed. He went with the morph he'd just acquired yesterday, of the skinny, black-haired guy from the office. He then reentered the lobby, exited the building, and eventually wandered his way in to a restaurant of sorts. Ever scanning the faces around him, he picked up a menu after taking a seat at the bar. He jerked when the waitress offered to get him a Pepsi. Ew, no... "Just water will be fine..." Oh gah, what a weird voice....

((and yeah, I figure this is the same pub. :P Moves things along rather quickly that way. ))

radgeek

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 11:23:09 PM »
<<Why did you order chips?>> Rad asked.
<<Its fish n' chips,>> Ma'at explained.  <<Was I supposed to only eat only eat the fish?  It's still a fried and no good for your stomach.>>  She went and put a fry in Rad's mouth and chewed it.
<<But it's worth it for the fish.>>
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:36:53 PM by Rad (yeah I'm female. Do you got a problem with that?) »

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2011, 11:48:49 PM »
Brian tugged at the tie around his neck. He *HATED* ties. If it wasn't maybe a matter of life and death, no way would he have ever considered wearing one. But he needed it, to complete the outfit he'd mugged off some guy. He thought he should feel bad for it, but these weren't really people. They were like 'extras' in the movies. Only sorta people, but not really.

He glanced casually about the room, with a sneer on his face as he grumbled about said tie. He did a double take when he spotted her. In the same restaurant. What were the chances?! He then resumed scanning the room, before turning back to the newspaper that had been sitting on the counter. He didn't ever read the newspaper. He normally avoided it. This was just not his day.

((:shrug:))

radgeek

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 12:09:15 AM »
<<So how do we get lizard man here?>> Rad asked.
<<If he is smart he will know we aren't dead. He isn't like the other people here so I think he will be sent back to want ever planet he came from. When he isn't home he should come looking for us.  I'll give him two days before we have to hunt him down.  Can I please have tartar sauce?>>
Rad, who hated tartar sauce, rolled her eyes. <<Yeah you've kept me alive this long just don't put it on the chips.>>
<<Eww why would I do that?>> Ma'at said as she took some fish and dipped it in the sauce.
<<You hit on lizard people so why not?>>
Ma'at took an extra large tartar sauce helping for Rad to taste after that jab. <<After we are done eating we should we back to our hiding spot.>>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »
This was weird. No fight he'd ever been in had gone like this. This was almost ... convenient.... Of course he wouldn't have his Dracon, now of all times. Brian went back to what he was doing, for a short moment. He tried copying the same monotonous movement and emotionless expression as the sorta-people around them. He put his silverware back on his plate - discreetly tucking the steak knife into his right pocket - wiped his mouth, finished his glass of water, and pushed his chair back. He stood and walked to the door. His heart was beating slightly faster than normal. This wasn't scary or anything dumb like that, but there was still an adrenaline rush every time he was about to do something crazy. Which, as Jo would have vouched, was often. He headed for the door, but then turned slightly, as if he'd decided to use the restroom before leaving. As he got behind his opponent - well, as close as he could on his imaginary path - he grabbed the back of a wooden chair, spun it to the side, and swung it like a baseball bat... sort of... at her right shoulder. Hopefully, the split-second of noise hadn't alerted her enough to matter.

radgeek

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 09:13:36 PM »
Tartar sauce smeared on Rad's cheek as she fell of the chair.  <<I'm guessing he found us.>>
Ma'at reached for Rad's blade.  <<No kidding.>>  She rolled their body on to its back and pulled her feet close to her butt so she could get up quickly.  She whipped Rad's sword.  He was close enough that Rad could finish him off her way.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2011, 12:03:49 AM »
Oh yeah, she has a sword... Brian thought. That thought involuntarily verbalized itself as "ACK!", and Brian reacted by throwing the chair at her, but mostly at the sword-wielding hand, while jumping to the side and bending like he was playing dodgeball.

He was never much good at dodgeball.

He jumps back and pushes over a table between them, grabbing the other chair and wielding it like a horribly misshapen baseball bat. "Not often I get in a fist fight... kinda nice to mix it up every once in a while, y'know?" ...I sound strangely optimistic... how weird...

radgeek

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »
Rad was putting a careful plan in place.  She had the advantage of knowing the battle ground better.  She was forming a plan when...
"A fist fight would mean you are man enough to use your fists," Ma'at said sounding tough even though she was dizz and saw stars.  "You put down the chair and I put down the sword."
<<You are insane.>>