Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 195323 times)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #5460 on: March 18, 2017, 10:38:26 PM »
Keshin nods quietly. "We could use a break from it ourselves. It grows tiring, going from dive to dive, living out of a Bug fighter, never knowing how long you will survive..." Keshin smiles, as if shrugging off his own ennui. "But that's life. As for Myitt..."

Keshin shakes his head. "There...I have no idea. Absolutely none. I certainly didn't provoke it. In fact, we were having a completely normal conversation before she suddenly lunged at me and sliced out my throat. The only clue I have is..." Keshin pauses, and then points slightly to his left at the door to the Bar, leaning out with his head. "...she wasn't in Tara. She was infesting a stranger I don't recognize. I think he left the Bar, earlier. He must have missed the whole hubbub with Rathien."

Keshin then sits and listens to Salem's explanation of the job. He rolls his eyes. "Salem, I am good, but you still haven't---" Keshin startles slightly when Salem puts the cube out onto the table. He inspects it with his eyes, but it's a piece of technology just as inscrutable as everything else that Salem owns. A cipher. He waits, and his expression lights up with wonder as the device projects a hologram. Keshin pauses. "An Andalite outpost...." He murmurs as Salem explains.

Keshin's expression shifts from excited to quizzical. He gives Salem a questioning stare. "Salem, what's this about? Who hired you to raid an Andalite early warning outpost? Are any of the Vissers planning some kind of attack that they want to go unnoticed, or is it the data that they want? Or, and this is seeming more likely by the minute...are you aware of something specific that's going to be happening at this place? You mentioned the possibility of an assassination."

Keshin seems to muse over the diagram, spinning it with a finger. It doesn't take him as much time as you would expect to figure out the controls. "Hm." He zooms in on various specific aspects of the station, including security shields, typical guard patrols depending on the day, the docking bay, and several details of the layout including the locations of major terminals. He sighs and says, "...I think I could do it. In fact, I might do it. Although yes, we'd need a team. And I can't promise that I'd be in for the full haul until I did the job and find out what you're up to. Does that make sense?"

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5461 on: March 18, 2017, 10:50:03 PM »
"Brain warping connosseiur is right!" crows Jeffrey, his voice reverberating with his glee. "I know everything there is to know in my world about Espers! I mean..." Jeffrey pauses. "Largely because of the whole, 'I don't want to get any crazier than I already am', bit, but yeah." Jeffrey grins. "I'd love to take you to the dome, Android Buck Rogers, if I had any idea how to get back. I don't have a ship. I don't even know how I got over here! One minute I'm---" Jeffrey makes a throat-slit motion with his finger, and then pretends to stumble backwards. "And the next minute it's Space Western with a side of pirate."

"As for the widgets, hell..." He eyes the marvel that is Al and the trader's ship. "I think I'll take you up on that. Although I'm loathe to point out that all I've got is blood, a key, and a freaking cell phone. And I might need the cell phone. I hope when I talk to your dork buddy some of that is worth something."

Offline Leona

« Reply #5462 on: March 20, 2017, 03:57:38 PM »
A pair of emerald colored eyes peered out from under the hood of a white and gray hoody as a petite human figure eased into the old, out of the way bar. A few auburn strands hung out of the hood down across shoulders with a distinctively female slop. The new come seemed to pay little regard to other patrons as she breezed by with an effortless stride, heading straight for the bar. Pulling down her hood it was revealed that the shape of her frame hadn't lied about her gender. Messy auburn waves collected and pooled in the hood hanging from her back as she slid onto one of the stools.

"I'll take a sho' of your stronges' liquor." She spoke softly once the bar tender had a moment. "Tha's nah' lethal to human." She added as an afterthought. She looked to be old enough for a drink, mid to late twenties at least. But then again even children weren't children in times of war.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 03:59:03 PM by Leona »

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #5463 on: March 20, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »
Salem frowns and looks towards the door. "Myitt took a different host?" He looks back at Joanne, intending to ask for an explanation, but her tone makes it clear she's confused by the situation as well. "You'll have to point this other host out to me, at least."

When Keshin begins inquiring after the motives for this mission, Salem sighs. He doesn't want to start getting in to all this. He turns to watch as first one, then two, then three newcomers enter the bar. All three appear to be human, though in a place like this, that can mean very little. They give the impression of being separate parties, but that may be an act. A distinct tingle of fear, and the usual accompanying excitement, passes through him. Whether they're together or not, every newcomer has a chance of recognizing him, of being another bounty hunter or a representative of the Empire, or of the Andalites... he smirks to himself. Pretty much anyone that walks in has a good chance of wanting him dead. It'd be absurd, that his life's come to this, if it weren't so nerve-wracking.

His eyes track to the blond man who orders a coffee. He frowns, staring for a few moments, as though trying to figure something out. The man feels different, somehow, to the new sense Mar'd bestowed upon him years before. His eyes flick towards the auburn-haired woman, noting the way she holds herself-- an air of unconcern masking an underlying alertness, a wariness that only comes of experience. Or... so he imagines, at least. It's always possible he's projecting his own emotions onto her. With a visible shake of his shoulders, he turns back to Keshin, who is now fidgeting with his display. Even as he returns to the conversation, he keeps one wary eye out for trouble.

He smirks. "Isn't it considered... like, a faux pas or whatever to ask too many questions about a job?" He sighs. "I'm the client on this one. There's a..." He furrows his brow, trying to figure out where to start. "There's a movement within the Andalite higher-ups. I don't have all the details yet. Whatever's going on... it's covert. Well-hidden. Tough to gather the intel on. Very underground kind of stuff. But, as far as I can tell, the movement is mostly about... about letting the Yeerks win. About letting the Empire destroy... whatever this movement decides. Whoever it decides. Letting the Yeerks do their dirty work. About pulling the Andalites out of the war, about putting their resources into defense." He runs a hand through his hair and looks away. "I... I don't know if I've ever told you, but I spent some time with the Andalites. Years, actually." He lets out a bitter, choked laugh. "They might be a bunch of arrogant, xenophobic, hateful, grass-munching idiots, but their planet... was my home. I care about them. Some more than others. And I'm not going to let some deluded underground conspiracy destroy them, or hurt my... hurt my friends."

He smiles sheepishly, seeming to remember where he is. "The plan will be to allow the station to function as a sensor platform while crippling its ability to act as a waystation for troops. One of the... er... kingpins of this little conspiracy is scheduled to pass through the station soon. Our plan depends on shadowing him effectively. He's also our potential mark." He smiles tiredly. "I'm hoping we can find enough information to stop this movement in its tracks. I don't think it's very widespread at the moment."

As the bartender approaches each of the bar's new patrons in turn, his response is the same. He sets their requested drinks down in front of them, never speaking so much as a word. Along with the drink, he slides a tattered, yellowed old notepad on which three words are written. Cash or Tab?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:51:00 PM by Aluminator (Kit) »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #5464 on: March 23, 2017, 09:38:47 PM »
Al laughs and rolls his eyes. "Believe me, you're far from the first person to wind up here with no idea how to leave." He shrugs. "People seem to just fade out from time to time. It was creepy at first, but you get used to it. The ones that come back later have usually ended up at home." He twirls a finger around his ear in the 'crazy' gesture. "Just part of the appeal of this nuthouse, I guess."

"Ah, young grasshoppah," He says, in his 'elderly kung-fu master' voice. "You have more to offer than widgets. You should be putting a high price on information." He grins and drops the accent. "I imagine Salem will be as interested in your dome and your mind powers," he wiggles his fingers beside his head in a gesture that he seems to think means 'telepathy,' "as I am. Difference is that you can make him pay you for specifics."

"Tell you what," he says, looking towards the bar. "It sounds like it's died down to a dull roar in there. Let's head inside. I could sure as heck use a drink." He spins on his heel and heads for the door. "I'll buy us a round."

As he walks, he cups his hand and calls towards the lake, "Hey, Will, join us inside when you're all squeaky clean! Drinks courtesy of my friend's bank account!"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Forlin

• Fandalite-Controller
  • I love aliens too much...
« Reply #5465 on: March 24, 2017, 09:00:29 PM »
Forlin is catching bits and pieces of the conversation around him.  He finds it interesting, though right now his focus is on the newcomer, the woman in the hoodie.  He is constantly looking around, wishing he had his stalk-eyes because there are so many people.

The bartender wants to know–asking via a notepad, oddly enough.  Was he mute?–if they were paying with cash or tab.  "Does Earth money work?  Or a credit card from Earth?" the Andalite-turned-human queries.  This place doesn't seem to be quite on Earth, though it is from there that he had accessed it.  He has his wallet in his bag, containing money, shop loyalty cards, and his driver's license.  All of which could very well be useless.

"I'll put it on tab now, if so."  He hopes he will be able to purchase something here.  This is an interesting place.  He can learn much about the galaxy here...possibly even get into contact with his parents.

He turns to the woman in the hoodie.  "Hello," he says nervously.  "Come here often?"

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #5466 on: March 24, 2017, 09:11:28 PM »
Jorek eyes Cameron, and Dalik within her, with mild surprise. He doesn't budge from his casual position, leaning with his back on the bar counter, elbows propping him up.

"I might ask you the same thing," he says flatly. "If you must know, I'm looking for someone to complete a job that will make our job much easier. Calm down, Dalik, and let me buy you a drink."

He turns to the bartender. "Another one for me, please," he says politely, with a winning smile, gesturing with the tumbler full of melting ice.

Myitt grips Guppy's arm. "You and me both, kid," she hisses. "I think we're both drunk. And there are too many people in here now. It's getting claustrophobic. I...I need to get some fresh air."

With the air of paranoia that only decades of untreated post-traumatic stress and living on the fringes of a war can bring, she scans the room to count the people inside.

Somehow, that made her feel momentarily relieved. And a little less drunk.

She inspects the blonde newcomer, fidgeting in sweatpants and ordering a plain coffee. Something about the way he moves and walks is weirdly familiar, but she can't quite place why.

The hooded creature. Bright green eyes. That was unusual. Was she a threat?

<<It's okay, Myitt,>> her host soothes. <<Just breathe. Look, you're gonna squeeze Guppy's arm off.>>

Myitt blinks, forcing herself to relinquish the blind man's upper arm.

<<You're right,>> she mutters, scanning the room again for signs of unrest. She didn't recognize the woman in the Imperial uniform, marching up to the other one - the man in the Imperial garb - but they were certainly chummy, in a I-might-want-to-kill-you sort of way.

Her fingers twitch on the bar counter.

Overwhelmed, she closes her eyes and does what her host suggests: she breathes, muttering under her breath as she counts, painting a mental picture of the people in the room. Yes, that was better, somehow.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #5467 on: March 24, 2017, 11:11:36 PM »
Dalik's shoulders remain tight, her gaze suspicious. "I'm looking for my brother," she says. "He said he was going to meet me here, but he's late." Her eyes dart around the room, taking in the numerous newcomers. "Is it really safe for you to be here, sir?" She says the last word with a healthy dose of sarcasm.

She doesn't give him a chance to answer, waving her hand. "Nevermind. I don't want to know. I'm not here for you, and our plans are on hold right now." She takes the drink the bartender has provided, sniffing it. "Alcohol? Really, Jorek. She's fifteen."

With an incredulous huff, she turns and walks away from him -- her exit to the conversation as abrupt as her entrance. She doesn't go far, though, plopping down further into the bar, near Sorin.

She casts a suspicious glance in his direction and then pulls out her computer cube, bringing up a holoscreen. "Do you want this?" she asks, shoving the drink in Sorin's direction.

The lake water is like ice, and William flinches as he scrubs the blood from his chest, a shiver running through him. Despite the cold he lingers, comforted by the sensation of water against his bare skin, not quite ready to rejoin the growing throng of patrons within the bar.

These Yeerks...such strange creatures, he thinks to himself, and for a moment he is actually surprised that there is no returning voice. The thought makes him smile. Dalik had only infested him for an hour or so, and yet his human mind had adjusted quickly. Or was it his Grigori mind that made him so readily prepared to accept the voice of another in his head?

The voice, but not the control. William drew his arms over his head, arching his back in a full body stretch. He could abide another voice in his head, but not one who took control of his every motion. Even his abilities had been useless in the face of Yeerk dominance.

Shaking himself like a dog, William relaxes and trudges out of the lake. Naked, he watches the entrance to the bar. Several new people had arrived while he was washing, but they were out of sight now. One, at least, had seemed female, and far older than Dalik's host. That thought makes him smile. Perhaps tonight would not be a complete waste.

"Not a waste," he murmurs to himself. No, these Yeerks contained possibility. He could use them...perhaps. But Dalik had not been particularly forthcoming in the goals of this strange, alien species. He would need to learn more.

Bending, William recovers his britches and boots, pulling them on and securing his knife to his side. He hesitates before tugging on the  black shirt Al provided him. It's made of a foreign material, and is uncomfortably tight. He has a feeling it won't last long. Shrugging, he reties his ponytail and makes his way back towards the bar.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:24:37 PM by Terenia »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

guitarhero01234

« Reply #5468 on: March 25, 2017, 12:44:55 AM »
"No joke," Guppy says, gently rubbing his temples.

<<Gaf . . .>>

<<Yeah, I know. I'm feeling it too.>>

"If you need to step outside, I'm with you on that," he says to Myitt. "I'm gettin' a little nauseous myself." He brushes his hair out of his face with a slightly shaky hand. "No rush or anything, but if I'm gonna get sick or whatever, I'd rather not do it in here."

Sorin quizzically looks at the open bottle being held in front of his face. "What, me?" He gently pushes the drink back toward Dalik. "Sorry, I'm not really much for booze." He looks back up and squints at the BT holding out the notepad. "Put it on my tab for now, I suppose."

He takes a generous sip of his Cherry Coke before turning back to Dalik. "Guess I'm popular all of a sudden. Hoping old Blades 'n' Brains back there didn't rough anyone else up?"

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #5469 on: March 25, 2017, 02:27:34 AM »
Nyr surveys the other patrons of the bar darkly.  They wouldn't notice him now...he'd made himself unnoticeable...or at least unremarkable.  His mother had called those who used this trick "Grey Men."  They were there if you paid attention, especially if you were a perceptive or gifted person.  But somehow you just never noticed them or really saw them.  He doesn't particularly want to be disturbed anyway.  He slowly gets up, cape and hair hanging unnaturally straight as he moves to a back booth in the furthest corner, still using his Grey Man trick.  The BT's eyes flash at him knowingly, but Nyr merely shrugs, drinking the black liquid from his tumbler as he sits in the new spot, completely out of the way.

Rathien rolls his shoulders back and forth, glancing over at the Imperial who'd asked for his services.  He chuckles to himself and moves to sit in the booth directly behind Salem.  He certainly doesn't want to look like a puppy following his master around, but the bar was starting to get crowded with a lot of new faces.  This particular corner is pretty quiet...aside from Salem and the other turulek.  Of course, that made eavesdropping a matter of ease.

Ossanlin finishes his run through the woods, subconsciously scanning for life-force at the bar.  He notes that there are more people than before, and not all of them inside the little wooden shack.  Salem would be there...Ossanlin rolls his main eyes.  That character...and that insufferable Jeffrey was likely still around as well, much as he wishes otherwise.  The woods are serene and peaceful, but the bar might explode at any second without him in it.  Of course it could still do that with him in it, but Myitt was in there.  Just because the Myitt of the original timeline had abandoned him doesn't mean that this one would as well.  And this one happens to be drunk and drugged.  A true friend wouldn't let her stay in there without someone to watch her back for her.  And poor Tara was probably just along for the ride at this point.  Tara had always been a true friend. Not that Myitt hadn't, but Tara would've stayed with the Tyrennian if it had been up to her.  Of course she would stay with Myitt, but Ossanlin had felt her desire to remain, and her dissatisfaction with Myitt's decision to abandon Rogue Element.

<Such is life.  What would leisure time be if not for the constant threat of bodily harm?>  He speaks quietly to himself as he turns back toward the bar.  After a few seconds, he reaches the bar and frowns as he spots Jeffrey outside...with Al.  Oh good...that's rich.  He pushes through the swinging saloon-style doors and uses all four eyes to survey the occupants.  There was Myitt, probably drunk and sitting with another controller.  So many controllers in the bar.  His eyes catch the Imperial uniform on one of them, staring at the controller for a moment, making a mental note of the man.  Aside from a few other new faces, the patrons appear relatively normal for this place.  He notes the old Hork Bajir seer is no longer there.  That one had been an enigma.  And then of course...Salem.  He does his best to ignore the man's presence, though the fact that he's engaging in private conversation with Keshin spells trouble.

He trots up to a relatively-open spot at the bar, royal-blue fur glinting with highlights of silver even in this low light.  The BT looks at him questioningly and he shakes his head.  <Just water.>  The BT shrugs and shoves the bowl of water underneath the bar for Ossanlin to dip his hoof into.  He keeps a wary stalk-eye glued on the Imperial uniform while the other continues to actively scan the rest of the bar.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:32:27 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5470 on: March 26, 2017, 07:38:33 PM »
Keshin's frown grows deeper the longer Salem talks about the details. From what he could tell, the trader was involved in something far bigger and far more dangerous than he was. And Salem's ship, reach, and contacts had always made him dangerous. What mad group of Andalites would want to allow the Yeerks to destroy their own side in the war? Keshin had heard whisperings of something...more within the Andalite ranks, some greater idea or conspiracy active on the fringes of that world...But he avoided the Andalites with good reason. Keshin shakes his head and stares into that drink he couldn't remember ordering. His eyes flit between it and Salem.

<<...I don't know. If...If what Salem's saying is true, and Joanne I really think it is...Can we afford to not be involved?What if we do nothing and it somehow impacts our business, and badly?>>

<<Dunno. Something smells about all this. Why does Salem even know all this crap? I mean, who gave him this information? I--->>

Keshin winces and turns blearily back toward the Bar. The Bartender looks directly at him. There's a sudden rush of vertigo that overcomes Keshin and Joanne, and he pushes up Joanne's bangs as beads of sweat form on their brow. Something was...wrong, here. For a moment, Keshin felt like there was some reason he and Joanne should already know more about the conspiracy. But that wasn't possible. They'd just heard about it.

<<Kess, are you okay?>> Joanne's voice shocks him back to reality.

"Ah," he says, as everything seems to come back into focus. He looks back at Salem and says, "Alright, fine. I'll do it. We'll take the job, Salem. But you'd...you had better have more of an explanation once we're farther along, alright?"

Keshin blinks as Ossanlin returns to the Bar. The Andalite. ....I have to talk to him. Determine what we're going to do.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Agreed," says Jeffrey with a fresh grin. "Sounds like it's about time I make my next entrance. If your friend wants what I know, I'll tell him! The lack of leverage in this place is..." Jeffrey rubs his palms together as they walk. "...making me horribly uncomfortable."

Jeffrey swings open the double doors ahead of them, smiling, and then glowers as soon as he sees Ossanlin. "Oh, great." He points a thumb at the Andalite. "It's that guy. He...doesn't like me. It's because I tried to get this bounty hunter killed earlier. Stupid. It was fun--- Livened this dull crowd right up."

Offline Leona

« Reply #5471 on: March 27, 2017, 05:44:24 PM »
(Sorry for taking so long. Having trouble feeling my character for this setting. ^-^; )

Emerald eyes glanced briefly at the note pad slid her direction. It seemed the bartender was unable to communicate verbally or telepathically. Leona didn't really think too much of it. Just as wordlessly as the bartender had asked, Leona reached into the pocket of fitted blue jeans to produce some kind of cash currency. Exactly what planet or species the money originated from was anyone's guess, but it certainly didn't look human. Cash had always felt safer to the paranoid human, less traceable. Leaving the cash on the bar top she lifted her drink to sip at it. Turning to glance around the bar those emerald eyes doing a quick double take realizing someone was speaking to her.

For a second Leona studied the blonde boy warily, looking a bit uncertain about trusting him. "Firs' time here." She finally answered, apparently finding the stranger safe enough to at least speak to.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 04:01:48 PM by Leona »

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #5472 on: March 27, 2017, 11:21:42 PM »
"Who?" Dalik asks, squinting at Sorin. "Oh...the Hork-Bajir? No, he was fairly quiet while he was here." Shee leaves the drink untouched on the bartop. "I wouldn't say you're popular. You're just the unlucky individual I chose to sit by while avoiding others."

Her smile is curt. "Don't worry, I'm perfectly capable of ignoring you." She pulls up her holoscreens, as if to demonstrate her point.

William stops just in front of the doors to the bar, pausing to retie his hair in its simple ponytail. Then he steps in, squinting in the dim light.

It's more crowded, and his gaze finds more than one promising individual. He's about to approach one woman, but then he notices Dalik near her and pauses. "No, thank you," he murmurs. At least, not yet. He needed more information first. He seeks out Al, joining him.

"That's better," he sighs. "Though I daresay this shirt is a bit...tight." He adjusts the spandex uncomfortably.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #5473 on: March 27, 2017, 11:28:02 PM »
Jorek watches Dalik stalk off. For his part, he is unmoved by her display of emotion. He briefly locks eyes with Rathien, but looks off again.

No, it was no use pushing. He was patient enough.

When the Andalite War-Prince trots in, though - that catches Jorek's attention.

He stares, a heartbeat too long, before collecting himself.

"Excuse me," he says, politely, though his smile is unctuous. He looks Ossanlin up and down. "I think I know you."

Myitt, just a few seats down, grabs Gaf's hand.

"C'mon, let's step outside for a minute, alright? It'll do us some good, man. I feel like I'm going to die." She leads him to the door, grateful for the fresh air outside.

Before stepping across the threshold, she glances back reluctantly. Ossanlin was here now, too. That was good.

But she was fairly certain she was going to hurl.

Yep. Definitely going to.

Out into the night she goes, staggering to the side of the building before evacuating the contents of her stomach into the tall grass.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #5474 on: March 27, 2017, 11:35:35 PM »
Ossanlin watches the Imperial walk up to him with his stalk eye, not turning his main eyes on the controller.  His tail twitches, but he keeps the look of disgust from gracing his face.

<I'm certain we've never met.  I don't make a habit of befriending Imperial loyalists.>  He drinks deeply from the water bowl beneath the bar.  His tone of thought is calm and icy.  His fingers twitch as if wanting to reach for one of his swords, but he retains his "relaxed" posture.  <Bold of someone in a true Imperial uniform to approach any Andalite, let alone one with a War Prince insignia on his belt.>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player