Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 195373 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar 2
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »
"Really," Elayne frowns at the strange creature. "Why would a Visser do that? Do you have a particular strength as a species that a Yeerk would crave? Why not just infest you?" She pauses and then adds, "I am surprised I haven't heard of your race if you're known to the Yeerks."

Aluminator's RAFsister

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 11:58:02 PM »
The scrap of meat had only taunted his unconquerable hunger. He looked around the room feeling deprived. He... he needed a Yeerk. He couldn't handle this, this, .... solitude, any longer. "Krish shhhhn Thheeeeurhk." He said. He didn't even know how to use his own language! How could he survive on his own? He just hoped that Temrash had a Yeerk ready for him.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 05:58:21 AM »
Terenia glances at Corliss uncertainly.

<<Corliss, Mike says that this man is an idiot and you should just let him go since he didn't actually hurt anything,>> she relays reluctantly. <<I don't know how great of an idea it is to have someone like him running around the bar, though. People who work for money make me nervous. Look what happened with Keshin...>>

"Funny way you have of gaining the trust of potential allies," she snaps out loud to Salem. "I would think that a good buisnessman would know better."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 08:09:35 AM »
"Really," Elayne frowns at the strange creature. "Why would a Visser do that? Do you have a particular strength as a species that a Yeerk would crave? Why not just infest you?" She pauses and then adds, "I am surprised I haven't heard of your race if you're known to the Yeerks."

I shrugged, "Ath I thaid, it wath ath an Arcthic Bathe. We are more rethithtent to the cold, obviouthly. And I athume that thinthe we are made off ithe, a Yeerk would freethe to death inthide one of our headth."

I hung my head at the last statement, "Ath far ath I know, the operathion was a failure, ath tho many of Vither 3's venthures. My thourthes thay we were nefer uthed again."

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:27:42 AM by Rukh the Great Bird »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 09:39:31 AM »
"Ok. Sure. I have obne in the ship." He said.

Iosse kept on about a Yeerk, so Temrash figured he must be an unhosted Taxxon with no Yeerk. He didn't really have any extra Yeerks on hand, though maybe he could talk to one of the other Taxxon controllers about switching. "Come on Iosse. I think I have an idea to get you another Yeerk." Temrash said, and began walking out. However, he needed to tell Morgan.

"Hey. There's something I need to do real quick. It shouldn't take long, and you can either come with me, or just sit tight with Gaz watching you. Is that ok, Morgan?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:23:51 AM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

radgeek

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »
"Thanks Temrash," Taylis said as she started to follow his bladed tail.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
Elayne raises an eyebrow and folds her arms dubiously. "Made of ice?" she echoes. Is that even possible? Shrugging, she goes on, "Well, it may be that what you're talking about never happened on my world. This Bar is peculiar; it exists at a juncture of different times and realities. Your past could be my future, or we could even be on entirely separate timelines. That must be why I've not heard of your people."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 03:12:01 PM »
((Is Elayne from befor The Frozen?))
I scratched the underside of my eye in thought, "Perhapth thath ith thrue. Thath ith a very intheresthing hypothethith...."

After a minute, "Do you know the radius of the interdimensional effect?"

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
((I don't know if she's from the same timeline, but either way, she had no reason to hear about the events that took place in The Extreme. As I recall, it was kept under wraps and was pretty insignificant to the overall war effort in the end. Also, please keep OOC comments to the OOC thread. Thanks!))

"No," Elayne shakes her head. "I only arrived a few days ago, and studying a strange effect like that isn't exactly in line with my area of expertise. I'm just a mechanic now."

She stops to think before going on, "At least, I think I arrived only a few days ago.  It's really hard to tell." She smirks. "I've been ripped into a different timeline and back since then, and time is pretty fluid here, anyway."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2011, 03:47:49 PM »
Corliss glances at Terenia, then looks sharply back at Salem.

"We aren't trading partners," he snaps.  "And at this rate I don't reckon your odds of becoming one are great.  If you won't be forthcoming with the name of who hired you, then I suggest you get off of my ship and out of my sight.  Now."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »
The Taxxon was so relieved. He didn't have to cope with the silence for much longer. He was uncomfortable in the bar, so he left and waited a short distance from the front door. He managed to not destroy it this time.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 06:29:28 PM »
"No," Elayne shakes her head. "I only arrived a few days ago, and studying a strange effect like that isn't exactly in line with my area of expertise. I'm just a mechanic now."

She stops to think before going on, "At least, I think I arrived only a few days ago.  It's really hard to tell." She smirks. "I've been ripped into a different timeline and back since then, and time is pretty fluid here, anyway."

I nodded, "I thee. Vhat vas your hardesth job in your life?"

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
Mar twitches, trying to hear what Ossanlin made out. The trouble is that his mostly human senses are considerably worse those of Ossanlin. His guess is that this is due to some evolutionary peculiarity, but it doesn't matter either way. He cannot hear whatever Ossanlin heard. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he detects nothing.

Mar grasps at the air with his right hand, as if testing it. He frowns, disturbed. "...I think that another aura is closer to us than it should be. The problem is that there are multiple spirits present at the Bar by default, and many mortals. My detection rate is not as strong in this body as it is elsewhere. But it seems too nearby."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2011, 03:58:49 AM »
Ossanlin stops moving, scanning the trees around Mar and himself.  He sees no one on the ground around them.  Strange... <<I do not detect anyone either...but I could've sworn...>>  The voice echoes louder this time and it is umistakable.  Ossanlin looks at Mar again.  <<You must've heard that.>>

Ossanlin scans again.  <I apologize, whomever you are, but I do not generally make a habit of conversing with those I do not see.>  A wideband comment to the forest at large.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2011, 11:49:05 AM »
Okaru sighed, true enough words they were. He was the same way...

So completely soundless, he jumped down and landed a couple yards away.

''I am Okaru the Battousai. I was hired to find an Andalite name Ossanlin.'' He called across the space.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]