Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 195339 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Galaxy's Edge Space Bar 2
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »
"Andalite body?" Salem laughed, in response to Terenia's threat. "How many bodies do you Yeerks need?"

He ****ed his head for a moment at Corliss's words. "Is everything a conspiracy to you? Someone hired me to sneak onto your ship and steal your deepest, darkest secrets, and, in spite of the fact that this rebellion is my most promising trading partner on this rock, I took the job?" He laughed, his outward appearance still being one of coolheadedness, but inwardly he was starting to worry. He hadn't expected Corliss to be remarkably persistent in questioning him. The high he felt at dealing with this sort of situation was still with him, though, and the fact that Corliss and Terenia seemed very uncomfortable only gave him more confidence. And... were there more bodies outside the Skimmer? Salem thought he could see at least one other person. He smirked. This was getting more fun by the second.

"That sounds pretty dumb of me, Yeerk. Are you rebels always this paranoid?" He seemed to think about this for a second, "Yeah, I guess you'd have to be, to keep an organization running in secret in the middle of a war between two titanic empires." He looked Corliss in the eye, his expression more serious, but traces of a smirk still showing on his face. "I don't betray my trading partners, Yeerk. It makes for bad business relations. I don't have a way to prove that to you, but maybe we can make some sort of small deal to break the ice. Like, you put the gun down and don't shoot me, and I'll wait to talk to you until you've cooled off about this little mistake of mine."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
Carris drums his fingers against the bar. He looks over his shoulder at Fiona, who's still sitting at the booth across the bar. He sighs, turning back to Amy. "Might as well give it a shot. I can't lose more than I already have."

radgeek

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 10:57:24 PM »
"You're as desperate as I was," Taylis sighed.  "I'll see what I can do."  She left Carris at the bar to go talk to Temrash.  She tried to it look like she was starting a random friendly conversation.  "Sorry to interrupt, but I need to borrow a defibrillator?"

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 01:19:59 AM »
"Ok. Try not to do it again, though. Some people wouldn't approve of someone exhuming their dead." Temrash said as he tossed the steak a short distance for him to catch and eat. Rule one of feeding Taxxons was to never hand feed them. He gave a little grimace when Iosse started oozing slime, but it's not like Taxxons were ever cute otherwise.

The slab of meat never touched the ground. While it was a rather hefty cut, it barely touched the barren emptiness of his hunger. The nice Yeerk hadn't punished him. A slight feeling of relief affected him. He would try to refrain from making that mistake again, though... he didn't want to upset his new friend, or anyone else who might not be so sympathetic.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 07:35:50 AM »
Elayne frowns. "No reason? Well, I suppose it's not that strange, but most of us end up here because we needed somewhere to land or some such. And then it seems like we all find reason to stay," she smirks. "Where were you before?" she asks, propping her elbows on the table as she watches the strange creature.

<<Yeah,>> Illim tells Derrel, leaning against the side of the ship as he tries to listen to what's going on inside, <<but I gave Terenia my Dracon. If she really does care about him,>> he says, his voice sounding dubious, <<she's not likely to give me any leverage to force Corliss out of Serid.>>
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 08:08:13 AM »
<This is a bad idea, Carris,> Adam says.

Carris takes a drink. <I know it is.>

<It's not going to work.>

<How the hell do you know?>

Adam was silent for a moment, but Carris could feel his growing unease. <It's just a feeling.>

Carris doesn't respond. He just sets his glass down and waits impatiently for Amy to return.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 08:29:56 AM »
Elayne frowns. "No reason? Well, I suppose it's not that strange, but most of us end up here because we needed somewhere to land or some such. And then it seems like we all find reason to stay," she smirks. "Where were you before?" she asks, propping her elbows on the table as she watches the strange creature.
"I wath on the Uith Gen-daar colony. In your lanfuage, ith ith litherally thranthlathed "Latht Thtand". Ith where the latht Venber haff taken up rethidenthe.", I answered.

I thought about it. It was more of a penal camp than a rehabilitation center...

Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 12:58:13 PM »
"I see," Elayne replies hesitantly. "Well, welcome to the Galaxy's Edge Space Bar. I suppose I have been here long enough to issue a welcome now, anyway," she smiles. "Care to sit? I'm curious about your people's place in the war, if it's even going on where you're from."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 01:22:57 PM »
I sat down, msking sure to slip my tail through the back of the chair.

"Vell, we didn'th haff a thpethifically gloriouth pothithion. I haff hearth thath a Vither onthe cloned thome of my people tho prothect a kandrona bathe in the Terran arcthic regionth."
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 01:42:47 PM »
Okaru's voice softly flew to the Andalites ears, seemeing to come from all directions because of the echo. ''Are you Ossanlin?''
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Aldrea2011

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »
I snapped on my glasses to see through the gas. Ryde was NOT getting away this time.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »
Ossanlin nods at Mar and continues his leisurely pace, absorbing nutrients with every step.  Suddenly he hears a voice on the wind, his stalk eyes start scanning a bit harder.  He displays no outward sign that he has heard anything, but sends a private thought to Mar.  <<Are my temporal lobes acting up or did you just hear something?>>

Ossanlin reaches out with his senses, but with all the life-forms around in the forest, it is difficult to pinpoint one out of place.  If he had enough energy to ascend it would be an easy matter to sense someone...but through the fog of his normal form, it is difficult to sort through the different sources of life.
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 06:58:14 PM »
Okaru called out louder, ''ARE YOU OSSANLIN!''
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

TheStormFollows

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 07:55:05 PM »
Mandy suddenly realized there was no use running anymore, her cover was blown. She stopped, turned to face Danielle, then simply stated, "I give in."

Aldrea2011

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 08:01:34 PM »
Give.... give in? Danielle was confused, but did her job before Ryde changed her mind. "You are now in custody according to the......." Her voice trailed off. She promptly informed the Forlatain command of her mission's sucess, and a ship was sent to retrieve Ryde. Danielle's mission was done. It was time for her to find a new mission.