Animorphs Section > Animorphs Role Playing

Galaxy's Edge Space Bar

(1/1146) > >>

Myitt:
((Note: Continued from http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=2089.0 ))

warren_bearclaw:
Nervously, Iosse skitted across the barroom up to Temrash and the irresistible attraction of the smell of raw meat.  But at Temrash's question he froze. Was... was that bad? Would he not be allowed to have a Yeerk now? He knew that some Taxxons were considered to be too dangerous to be hosts, some too dangerous to be left alive. The concept of lying didn't even cross his mind, however; his mind (not that his Yeerk really felt it qualified as a mind) had always been an open record. "Rrrrrryiishhh..." He hissed. Panic was welling up from his gut, threatening to take over. If Temrash didn't approve, would he be deprived from the steak in hand, which had slowly become the only thing he could see? The impulse, the need to tear into that minuscule shred of flesh and blood was an agonizing pain. Don't be mad... must have this... must have help... Please.... He began oozing thick yellow slime all over.

RAFrukh:
(( :bow: :bow2: :clap: <= All because you posted first on the 1000th page. :) ))

Aluminator (Kit):
Salem laughed, in spite of the position he was in, "Corliss, I'm perfectly capable of doing stupid things of my own accord. Are you really willing to risk being blown up based on what I 'seem to be'?"

He kept a careful eye on Terenia, still grinning, as he continued speaking to Corliss. "I deliberately hacked your password. I didn't expect it to work. Yeerk ships have always been tough for me in that regard. I think I've learned my lesson," he chuckled, "stick to hacking imperials, not potential allies. I'm willing to offer my services to you." He sighed, the expression on his face changing to one of passive amusement. "Look, if you're not willing to hear me out, maybe you can put me into contact with someone in your rebellion who will."

Chad32:
"Ok. Try not to do it again, though. Some people wouldn't approve of someone exhuming their dead." Temrash said as he tossed the steak a short distance for him to catch and eat. Rule one of feeding Taxxons was to never hand feed them. He gave a little grimace when Iosse started oozing slime, but it's not like Taxxons were ever cute otherwise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version