Author Topic: AnimorpH One-on-One Roleplay/IM roleplay...  (Read 2160 times)

Offline lynchian3

AnimorpH One-on-One Roleplay/IM roleplay...
« on: May 07, 2011, 04:48:24 PM »
I wanted to put myself out here because I grew up reading these books and found them to be amazing.  How cool that a site like this exists!  I am down for roleplay or discussion.  I do multiple paragragh roleplays but can also free-verse if need be.  I look for quality roleplay and you'll get nothing less from me.  My yahoo name is:  lynchian003  I am always on there.  Also contact me through gmail: metalbeneaththefles h@gmail.com 

(I realized I totally botched the spelling of Animorphs in my first post.  How great to start off like that.  Heh.)

Anyway, hope to hear from anyone soon--I also am interested in group/forum roleplays as well.
My mind is my greatest toy.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: AnimorpH One-on-One Roleplay/IM roleplay...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 10:09:36 AM »
I'm not a mod or an admin, but I think this would probably better in the Social Board.

That said, nice to meet you. I'm Rukh(Obviously...), but you can call me C.J. If you'd specify what kind of Role play you would like, I'll join.

Also, may I suggest entering a charie in the Galaxy's Edge Space Bar? Practically everyone goes there! ;)

Welcome to RAF!  ;D
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 02:55:55 PM »
I'm not a mod or an admin, but I think this would probably better in the Social Board.

well they are asking to roleplay.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 03:04:09 PM »
well they are asking to roleplay.

True dat. If a mod feels it works, then I withdraw my comment.

Offline lynchian3

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 11:47:28 PM »
I am sorry, I should've clarified-- I'm not the biggest fan on forum roleplay mainly because of the wait for posts and such.  I prefer IM roleplay. However I am willing to definitely try out anything I do have an open mind.  Thanks for the responses.  As for the storyline?  Forgive me, but it's been a while since I've the read the series and it's as of late I've been bitten by the nostalgia bug.  That being said, I would adore doing a roleplay based on our own version of the adventures between Jake, Cassie, Marco, Rachel, Tobias, and Ax--starting from scratch in a sense and just seeing where things go from there.  Let me know what you all think?  Sure original characters are appreciated and can play.  Think of if as an origins for the Animorphs, that sort of plot line.  Again, mega cool forum! 

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 03:48:48 AM »
Wouldnt mind joining. Animorphs Roleplays always are amazing
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 04:15:05 AM »
I might join too.Of course as Tobias if at all possible for me.

Offline lynchian3

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 11:16:28 PM »
All right here is the roster I'm looking for-- again, this is an origin for our roleplay.  Back before the kids met Prince Elfangor, perhaps we could even start that night?  If it sounds silly to just re-enact what has all ready been written, I get that.  But maybe we could have our different spin on it?  Get more insight from it?  I am definitely open to any and all ideas, so feel free to throw things in. I, personally would love to play Rachel. So here is a list of characters that can be played and again original characters are good too.

Jake- ?

Rachel- lynchian3

Cassie- ?

Marco- ?

Tobias- Tobias

Ax- ?

Visser Three- ?

Misc. Characters- ?

People can play more than one character, by the way.  This is just food for thought is all.   :)

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 08:40:26 AM »
I would be wiling to play Ax. Or Visser Three and anonymous charies.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 08:10:38 PM »
I got marco. N if a misc charie is optional, Jason Trant would be my made up charie. Blonde hair, purple eyes, 5'8'', hes a jock and Marcos cousin
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 04:30:04 AM »
Yeah I don't mind playing Tobias,but then again I don't want to hog the character all the time like its mine.I anyone wanted to play him,I will gladly step out and just play the hawk Tobias since that's what I play almost 90% of the time I play him: as a nothlit hawk.

Offline Gankhruun

• For unity.
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 05:33:42 AM »
I've tried both media but in the end I'd choose forum roleplaying 'cause I just don't get enough enjoyment out of IM roleplaying so I probably won't take up that offer for an IM roleplay. =(

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
I would love a 1x1 roleplay! They are easiest xD Now, I like the forum roleplays better, but if it is easier for you on i-m, I can try it. Never done it before. I just like having everything down so that I can go back and re-read it. But I'm starting to think i-m would go faster ^.^ PM me if you are still looking for a roleplay buddy. I roleplay anything and everything.

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 02:43:33 PM »
.....anything and everything, huh? <___< >__>

I'm, uhm....Shenmue654. You could say I'm sort of one of the admins of the Galaxy's Edge Space Bar---it's hardly an official position, but I'm listed as one of the people you should talk to when you get stuck. I got dragged onto the Bar nearly two or three years ago by Myitt, but I began life as a chat/AIM Roleplay enthusiast. I've been Roleplaying that way for close to seven or eight years, so I'm hardly inexperienced.

Now here's the thing: my specialties are basically: (1). The supernatural and/or just plain screwed up, with a penchant for the warped and evil. (2). Creating cultures and tantalizing world descriptions pullled out of my butt. XD (3). Warping whatever published universe I'm using in some drastic way and/or creating AU speculative realities. Playing fair and completely in-canon isn't really my style: I'm a world-builder by heart. :P But Visser Three in terms of a straight Animorphs Roleplay would be near-effortless: he's a dumber, crazier version of Mar. XD I cannot say the series had no influence on me whatsover----mostly it influenced the villains and my conception of imperial politics. :D

Anyway, I'm just throwing that out there. Keep in mind that I am shameless and will subject your characters to whatever my insane mind generates. XD
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:45:25 PM by Shenmue654 »