Author Topic: new Hogwarts/anmorphs cross over RP  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
new Hogwarts/anmorphs cross over RP
« on: May 05, 2011, 10:28:38 PM »
Greetings all!
I couldn't resist the temptation of RP any longer. Since many of the current RPs are already quite well established, I thought I would try a new one, set in J K Rowling's world of witches and wizards (so as long as everyone RPing has read HP, the rules and explanations of the world really don't need to be laid down, assume everything is the same as HP, except the living professors in Hogwarts of course (ghosts still remain), many of whom have passed on or are very old by now. By the way, apologies if this idea has been done already)

The setting:
Approximately a century has passed since the fall of Lord Voldemort, and the wizarding world has since seen a time of relative peace. The ministry of magic has been largely restored to its former state, and life has resumed for wizarding folk and muggles alike without great tragedy, evil or drama....... until now *dun dun duuuuuun*. Out of sight and mind to the naive inhabitants of Earth, the yeerk invasion has found its way to the solar system, and unbeknown to the humans of Earth, a yeerk mothership has been in orbit around planet Earth for several months, making preparations for an impending invasion. (This is all I am going to tell you for now ^^)

The characters:
You are newly enrolled students about to embark on your first year in Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. After the excitement of receiving an invitation by owl, busy preparations bustling about Diagon Alley (restored to something even more magnificent than its former glory) and purchasing supplies for your first year, you are now standing on the platform 9 3/4 wishing your parents/guardians farewell.

If you are interested in RPing, please create character sheets, including your:

-Characters name
-Age (10 or 11, so not that important)
-Brief history (are they muggle born coming from a muggle school, half witch/wizard, or normal witch/wizard from a wizarding family, who spent their childhood playing Quidditch in the back yard?)
-Brief history of their family (muggles with normal day jobs or descendants of famous witches/wizards etc)
-Pets (+ details)
-A little about their personalities (personal strengths and weaknesses, interests, likes and dislikes)

Also begin to think about what classes your character might like to enroll in as this will come up very early in the RP. If you have a house preference, PM me about it so we can keep some element of surprise to the sorting hat. I will sort based on the personality you describe in the personality section of your character sheet. (also so we can mix it up a bit so that not everyone is in the same house, don't be too cut if I give you Slytherin, because that house too will have RP opportunities not available to the others later in the RP if it takes off )

We will start in a few days (or whenever we have sufficient interest / characters prepared) (even if you are a bit late starting, depending on how things are going, I am happy to add new characters in part way through, just PM me about it. If you would like your character to be something other than a 10yr old student (a professor perhaps) PM me about that too and I'll see what I can do
I won't have my own student character but rather control all the NPCs and professors etc. If you would like to co-host this RP with me, PM me about it also and we can discuss it

So get your wizard hats on people!

This is being redone from an older one that never took off I really wanted to do it so please bear with me.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
Re: new Hogwarts/anmorphs cross over RP
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 01:28:29 AM »
Uhm...so outta curiousity. If it didnt pick up before, why rip of Poke's idea and copy it exactly the way it was? It just meant most people either didnt see it or didnt like the idea. Just tossing that out there
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 09:41:39 AM »
The rolepay was dead poke hadnt even come on it for more than two weeks and I just really wanted to do it.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline estrid

• God
  • LOL
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »
There is no need to re-post this. Just bump the original thread if you want to get the role play going. Thanks.
" 'What do you care if he drains a few vegetables?' I asked. 'He's a vampire!' Chester snarled. 'Today vegetables....tomor row, the world!' " Bunnicula-a Rabbit Tale of Mystery

Jess is my RAFbest friend cuz she is way awesome!
Cody-my gayBFF for eva!
Coolest Member of the Year 2009