Author Topic: RAF Can Morph: Post Character Descriptions and Questions/Comments Here  (Read 13590 times)

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
     Alright, this is for all of us involved in the "RAF Can Morph" RPG. Whether you're an Animorph, Controller, or family member, you may post your Character biography and description here.

Before I post my description, I will just say that the time period of the RPG is to be determined. For now, let's assume it's 2011. Anyone who disagrees, we can change it to 1996.

Name: James
     Hair Colour: Dark Brown
     Eye Colour: Hazel   
     Height: 5'8 1/2
     Parents: Miranda and Carter
     Sibling(s): Parker; younger brother by three years
     Maternal Grandparents: George (helicopter pilot in the Second World War) and Page (nee) Benson
     Paternal Grandparents: Riccardo and Josephine
     Personality: Shy, but can be funny and talkative when he's with people he knows. Has serious trust issues. A good guy, but he is known to have a temper. Suspicions that he suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and is prone to stress. Gets along with parents reasonably well, but gets into arguments with Parker frequently.
     Pet(s): A dog*
     Friends: A best friend of ten years named Sawyer. Former best friend Valentina Blaine. Closer to cousins than with friends.
     Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to and playing music.
     Dislikes: Most video games (exlcuding Super Mario and Legend of Zelda) and most sci-fi films.
     Religious Affiliation: Catholic
     Total Number of Morphs: (To be determined)
     Favourite Battle Morph: (To be determined)

* If you include pets, try to keep them realistic. I don't want to say we absoultely CAN'T have a pet pig...I'm just saying...Yea...
** Battle morphs should be added at a later date, via edits to your posts. BUT, if you want to, you can post them now.

Again, sorry for all the rules :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:19:47 PM by TobiasMasonPark »
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Name: Caleb
     Parents: Jean and Gene
     Other Relatives: Dave(Paternal Grandfather), Barb(Paternal Grandmother); Robert(Maternal Grandfather), Sharon(Maternal Grandmother); Kendall(Cousin, much like Caleb)
     Sibling(s): Shaia; Older sister by 2 years.
     Personality: Loner; Self-conscious, and so doesn't like to be around a lot of people. Socially awkward, but as he reads and enjoys science on his free time, he is smarter than the average Sophomore. Most of his younger life was spent studying dinosaurs, and scientific things. Now he studies animals, science.
     Pet(s): 2 cats, 3 lizards, 4 frogs, 4 fish, Guinea Pig
     Friends: One friend, Sheen Brogan(Moved to next state), Kayla(Disappeared)
     Hobbies: Reading, drawing, watching the sky, paleontology, zoology, and science-fiction
     Dislikes: Exhibitionist guys, bullies, publicity
     Future Battle Morph: Salt-Water Crocodile
     Future Covert Morph: Malagasy Flat-Tailed Gecko, Fly
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:02:49 AM by RAFrukh »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
You should never apologize for rules. They're what keeps a good rp from going into the ground. :P

Name: Jessi
     Parents: Marc and Robyn
     Sibling(s): Eric (13) and Sean (10)
     Personality: Quiet and introverted, Jessi spends more time buried in a book than in conversation. As a result she's kind of ignored at school. Most people don't know who she is. Some tease her, but not many. Despite being quiet, Jessi is also headstrong and stubborn. She's sarcastic and often comes across as mean, although she doesn't intend to. She just has a tendency to assume that when people talk to her it's either to make fun of her or because they want something. As a result, she's emotionally guarded.
     Pet(s): Two dogs. A black lab and a border collie.
     Friends: A small group of girls who form the 'smart kid clique' at school. She's close with them, but not close enough that she spends a lot of time out of school hanging out with them. She always feels a little out of sync.
     Hobbies: Reading, forum hopping online, writing, roleplaying
     Dislikes: Large crowds, meeting new people face to face, practicing her violin.

While you may not have intended for us to be in middle school, TMP, it would be kind of strange to have me hanging out as an adult with you guys. I mean, I guess I could be your teacher that you ran into at the mall, but still...that's kind of weird. What teacher would walk home with a bunch of their students?

For the record, it is really strange to write about fifteen year old me in the third person. I was such a dweeb. :P

Also, if you end up short on characters or something I can take on a second role. I wouldn't mind playing the Andalite as well, or a Controller, just to add variety. But I'll wait until more people have had an opportunity to join.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 03:03:47 PM by Terenia [Teach] »

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
     I just wanted to clarify that I didn't think about the whole "where we attended school" thing :P
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
Chris is a freshman.

Before I post my description, I will just say that the time period of the RPG is to be determined. For now, let's assume it's 2011. Anyone who disagrees, we can change it to 1996.

Name: Chris 
     Parents: Craig and Barb
     Sibling(s): Lily , younger sister by two years
     Personality: Quite except around close friends. Attempts to stand tall. Usually has a neutral expression. When around friends he jokes around and rough houses a lot. Enjoys seeing slug-bugs. Has trouble with his temper. Enjoys fighting and wrestling with friends.
     Pet(s): A dog, Rat, sister has a hamster, fish (I have all these pets IRL)
     Friends: John, Same age similar tastes similar skill. Some people confuse the two of them.
     Hobbies: Reading, video games, lifting for football, hitting things.
     Dislikes: Soccer
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

warren_bearclaw

Name: Josh
     Parents: Chuck  and Lisa (Step-Mother. First Mother deceased; died of genetic disease)
     Sibling(s): Ricky, Teresa, Sonya, Matt, and Milly.
     Personality: Josh likes making people happy. Although he tries to avoid becoming a door mat to others, he'll gladly work to help others, even at his own expense. He thinks that life is enjoyable, and feels best when he's helping others see it the same way. He often falls back into the roll of 'follower', but will stand for what he knows is right, even if he does so alone.
     Pet(s): Three dogs (a boxer, basset hound, and hairless chinese crested), one barn cat, a donkey, miniature pony, two goats, and a few chickens. (...it's realistic!)
     Friends: Has several good friends in his Scout Troop, but except for one of his patrol members (Collin), he doesn't really know them much outside of scouting. Has a life-long friend, Bethany, that lives far away, but they keep in touch. Has a few good friends in school (Jacob, Caleb, and Collin (from Scouts)), and only casually knows the other students.
     Hobbies: Camping, Climbing, Hiking, Sketching, Reading, Writing.
     Dislikes: Calloused people/lack of empathy, looking like an idiot, Rock n' Roll, cold temperatures.
     Future Battle Morph: Kodiak Bear (...duh?)

: D
I'm lookin' forward to this one! btw, I did get permission from TMP before posting here.

Offline gorillaman16

Name: Shaun
     Parents: Debbie and Jerry(parents are divorced dad lives in another state)
     Sibling(s): Vinny(33)
     Personality: Talkative, calm people know who he is but don't try to talk to him because of the way he acts in school. He doesn't have many friends. He hates when girls get hurt and tends to protect them for no reason. He is just as good as a follower as being a leader. He is creative and can think of a smooth way out of things if given enough time. He is a bit of a lazy person when it comes to school work but anything else he will do willingly.
     Pet(s): none
     Friends: Mike: they have been best friends ever since Shaun moved into the apartment complex. They are both on the football team and Mike has more friends than Shaun. Travis: they aren't exactly friends because they are cousins Shaun and Travis did everything together until Shaun moved to the apartments but they are starting to get back into hanging out and stuff they trust each other with everything.
     Hobbies: playing football, hanging with friends, videogames, reading science fiction, and watching movies.
     Dislikes: Jerks, guys who use girls, school work, liars and not being able to help people when they need it.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
Ok for some reason, while on mobile Im not capable of PM'ing someone. Only replying to previous messages. So yeah just poppin in quickly to say Id love to join. Animorphs RP's are amazing usually
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

warren_bearclaw

So can any of our character be related in some way, or are we all complete strangers? I'm willing to be a cousin or something maybe more original.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
     Ryno can join, but the Animorphs spots are taken for now. You are free to be a relative or Controller.

Being related to another Animorph or other character is allowed. Just state the relationship.
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
Re: RAF Can Morph: Post Character Descriptions and Questions/Comments Here
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 03:10:06 PM »
I could say he was my cousin. Maybe I just forgot to say so in my posts.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »
That works for me. Lol, aren't we being totally original... ::)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 04:21:59 PM »
Of course!  ;) ;D
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 07:21:21 PM »
I think Ill be a controller...never have been one before
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 07:53:51 PM »
I 'd be your relative Ryno. Or chris'. I wasn't around when chris walked in right?

I'd like to make an official request for everyone to slow down a bit. Terenia's right; 4 pages is a lot to read. This is exciting, I love it too, but seriously. I can't keep up.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 10:32:42 PM by RAFrukh »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother