Author Topic: Idea: Classified advertisings thread  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
Idea: Classified advertisings thread
« on: April 23, 2011, 04:45:07 AM »
It's just an idea, and I don't know where we could put this thread, but I think it'd be cool to have a thread for our classified advertising, for example for people who need help for the RAFprojects, for other projects, or for making something else (signatures for example...), or even to buy/sell Animorphs books or things like that. A lot of people ask for something in random threads, or create threads to ask that, and often, only few people read them, so they don't have answers very quickly.
This thread would be just to post requests and advertisings (only for the RAFians, and I hope nobody would exaggerate...) and RAFians could answer by PM. The rules could even be a little strict (for example: 10 lines maximum, only one advert' by message, no sell/buy except for books...).
I don't wanna create it anyway, 'coz nobody would read it... But if other RAFians think it could be a good idea and wanna begin...

Post Merged: May 07, 2011, 01:20:59 PM
OK... so I suppose it was a bad idea...

*shut her mouth*
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:20:59 PM by Dameg »
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
Re: Idea: Classified advertisings thread
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
I think this was already brought up a while back, and the idea was a no-go because it left the forum at too much liability.