Author Topic: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)  (Read 19550 times)

Offline gorillaman16

Re: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »
'Hey James what are you looking at?"
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 09:35:36 PM »
     The person was standing there, by one of the restaraunts. A kid who looked to be about my age. He was just staring back at me. Then, he looked away. For some reason, I thought I knew him.

"Nothing." I said, shaking my head. "Let's go."
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »
"Okay lets."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 09:46:02 PM »
Chris stepped ahead he was eager to get home. The night could be creepy sometimes. He didn't want to linger in the closing Mall either he headed for the door.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2011, 10:58:50 PM »
((I'm a high ranked yeerk controller, third in command at the pool, sub visser 17. I already got the permission from Tobias to play this role.))

ic: As I walked into the humans social area I couldn't help getting a look of disgust on my face. Useless, all of it, when we take over their will be no "fun", only production and advancement. Then I saw a group of the species young. They were average looking but when I saw them an involuntary shivering went up my hosts spine. I looked away and shook it off, calling it as part of the hosts mind. He had been a nervous wreck who couldn't leave his house. But with my help he now owns a trucking industry which greatly helps the empire with ground based transportation for materials and hork bjair. No matter, now I went down for my feeding and inspection of the pool.

((Controller look, 27 year old European male, shortly cut black hair, thick build. Cunning, calculating, is a master of strategy and has minimal troop loss due to well executed commands, perfect timing, and the ability to plan moves for every situation. A cold calculating genius on the verge of being promoted to second in command and sub visser 11))
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2011, 11:43:24 PM »
"Sir, we'll be closing in five minutes."
"Oh, alright, thanks." Josh said. He'd been looking at some camping gear that he was going to need for an upcoming campout, specifically some new hiking boots. But... there were so many. He hadn't really looked into it much, and finding a decent pair that could fit in his budget. He'd narrowed it down to a pair of Timberland's that were a little high-end, and a pair of Ozark Trail's that probably weren't as good quality, but were much more affordable. But before he'd decided, the salesman had come to him, mentioning closing. He quickly decided to go with the Timberland's, wincing as the clerk rung up his order, and he then left.

As he was walking for the door with his bag, he got distracted looking at a little woodcarving stand. While he wasn't paying attention, he walked into somebody. "Oof! Oh man, I'm sorry...." he said to her.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2011, 11:53:59 PM »
I looked back when I heard some one fall. It looked like Jessi had gotten bumped into again. I sighed and rejoined the group. I offered a hand to Jessi and the other to the kid who had bumbed into her. He was from school too! It must be random school gathering night at the mall!
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2011, 11:59:20 PM »
Shaun saw Jessi fall and looked to see who did it. It was that kid from school what was his name....Josh I think. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 12:03:36 AM »
I had been fed and everyting seemed in order when a panicked human female ran up to me. "S-S-Sir, just oustide of the planet visser three is battling with an andalite dome ship." She was pathetic "just send our support ships into orbit" So the andalites were here. Well they can't protect this planet. It's ours.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2011, 12:10:07 AM »
After helping... Josh, I think that was his name, up. I turned back to the door. "Guys we should leave the Mall's closing."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 08:15:40 AM by Chris (Gymn) »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »
((um....I didn't say that I fell. I was bumped into...unless I weigh like ten pounds or Josh was running full out I doubt that would knock me to the ground))

My eyebrows shoot up at Shaun's comment about my smile. Definitely someone to steer clear of... He was getting creepier and creepier. No wonder I didn't associate with him at school. I was about to tell him to back off when someone ran into me from behind, causing me to stumble forward a few steps.

"Ow!" More irritated than hurt I looked to see who had rammed into me. What am I, invisible? "What's the big idea?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2011, 01:03:19 AM »
"I'm so sorry, miss, I wasn't paying attention where I was going at all. There was..." He was pointing at the woodworking stand, realizing that that was a really lame excuse for bumping into someone. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "....sorry..."

He felt awkward. He was walking the same way as them, and he didn't want to dash off, but he'd feel kind of out-of-place walking with them. He figured that the latter of the two would be the least-rude option, so he went with that. Someone had said he was hurrying... he hadn't been, really. "I'm uh, just going home. Had to do some late night shopping for some stuff.... What are y'all doin' out?"

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2011, 06:28:09 AM »
I had wanted to stay and follow the group...I did. But...well, you know. I don't want to get to repetitive.

I watched them for a while from behind the tinted windows of a Honda Odyssey. A new kid ran into them. Bumped into Jessi the same way I had. Except he seemed less flustered...of course.

Defeat, I told myself, You've been defeated by yourself. You really shouldn't let...

"That's right Caleb, keep talking to yourself. That'll do you good.", I thought out loud.

As they approached the exit, I took off again, making sure to stay low. I headed for the construction site. It was the shortest way home. And if any homeless bum tried to snag me I was fast enough to run away.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2011, 08:22:25 AM »
"Same." I responded to Josh's question, "They didn't have what I wanted." My house was on the other side of the site. I didn't really want to go through. I'm not a whimp or anything. I prefer the term sensitive. I stayed with the group because if I went around they would think I was a whimp, which isn't true.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »
     Josh seemed to be the newest addition to the group. The other kid, Caleb, took off and hadn't shown himself since. The rest of us were walking towards the abandoned construction site--not an ideal place for kids.

But I wasn't a kid. The place was an eyesore, but it didn't scare me. It gave me the creeps, sure, but didn't scare me.

I was walking a little further behind the others. Shaun seemed confident in his abilities to woo Jessi. O got the impression that she wasn't very impressed by him. Chris and Josh seemed to be talking about something, but I was too far back to hear.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate